PDA

View Full Version : Jets Watch Party San Antonio

Sway
08-12-2011, 09:42 PM
Hey All, I didn't see any info for our only MNF so here's my suggestion: We always go to Freetail on Monday night; 10 dollar pitchers, and 5 dollar apps till 7. Might be able to get a better deal if there's several others there. We'll be there if anyone wishes to join us and we're loud and passionate (me especially!) Please let me know!

It's located along 1604 between NW Military and Bitters. (Adjacent to Scuzzi's Italian, next to Willies and Freddies. In front of Academy)

:fans:

BSofA04
08-14-2011, 02:02 AM
I just got some brownie points for letting my wife go out with the ladies tonight. Just for reminders, this is Saturday night!!!!! I'll remind my wife of this tomorrow...and Monday lol. I plan on being there!

Kimmy
08-14-2011, 08:18 AM
I just got some brownie points for letting my wife go out with the ladies tonight. Just for reminders, this is Saturday night!!!!! I'll remind my wife of this tomorrow...and Monday lol. I plan on being there!

You LET her? C'mon man ;)

BSofA04
08-14-2011, 12:25 PM
You LET her? C'mon man ;)

That's my manly way of justifying her leaving me home with the baby on a Saturday night lol.

Kimmy
08-14-2011, 02:40 PM
That's my manly way of justifying her leaving me home with the baby on a Saturday night lol.

I figured that was the case. I sometimes forget that people still have little ones :) Mine are all growed up :baby:

BSofA04
08-14-2011, 07:12 PM
I figured that was the case. I sometimes forget that people still have little ones :) Mine are all growed up :baby:

lol.

One more day. :fans: