PDA

View Full Version : This sums it up beautifully.

Kimmy
08-06-2011, 01:19 AM
Reminds me of that song; "Beautiful Disaster"

http://youtu.be/zjHCokQ6BhU

This year, we better be hearing wedding bells!

srrono
08-06-2011, 01:41 AM

Well I was upbeat after watching that im depressed.

Pantherstang84
08-06-2011, 08:51 AM
There is no doubt the defense sucked pond water last year. How many times did the offense march down the field to either tie or get the lead only to have the defense choke it away?

Some of the games we lost at the last second would have not even been close if the defense was at least respectable. Hopefully, Wade can right that ship. Hopefully, the offense has not lost anything from last season.

AnthonyE
08-06-2011, 10:35 AM
I absolutely love that song. Your Hand in Mind by Explosions in the Sky. If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT. They're originally from Texas, but its hard to ever get them away from touring in Europe and coming home.

I stopped watching at the Jags Hail Mary clip.

ObsiWan
08-06-2011, 10:42 AM
I absolutely love that song. Your Hand in Mind by Explosions in the Sky. If you ever get the chance to see them live, DO IT. They're originally from Texas, but its hard to ever get them away from touring in Europe and coming home.

I stopped watching at the Jags Hail Mary clip.

it was the Cushing presser for me. don't want to see that crap again.
he better come out and play like a demon this year

BetaV1
08-06-2011, 11:04 AM
That was heart wrenching seeing all the expressions on the Houston sideline right after that Jets game.

Who was the Ravens player who hugged Schaub right after he threw that interception in overtime? If I was Schaub, I would've hulked up.

EllisUnit
08-06-2011, 12:10 PM
You need to consider people who might have loaded guns next to them before you post something like that again :fingergun:

Texanfan4ever
08-06-2011, 12:23 PM
Well I for one, am not even gonna watch it! I'm looking ahead! I can't handle seeing the heartbreaks of last yr! They were gut wrenching! Except of course Andre beating the crap out of Finnigan! That I love

SheTexan
08-06-2011, 02:05 PM
Well I for one, am not even gonna watch it! I'm looking ahead! I can't handle seeing the heartbreaks of last yr! They were gut wrenching! Except of course Andre beating the crap out of Finnigan! That I love

I dont need reminders either! It's a new season, let's move on!!

Tailgate
08-06-2011, 02:14 PM
Actually, it made me confirm that our defense can not possibly get any worse. I am really excited to see this new scheme in 2011. Despite the transition, the new players, any injuries, players out of position, yada, yada, yada....

On coaching alone, the D should no longer be the laughing stock of the league. Period. Its a new day!

RTP2110
08-06-2011, 02:26 PM
That was heart wrenching seeing all the expressions on the Houston sideline right after that Jets game.

Who was the Ravens player who hugged Schaub right after he threw that interception in overtime? If I was Schaub, I would've hulked up.

That was the part that stood out to me more than anything. Couldn't even watch the Jags play. As soon as I saw what game it was, I fast forwarded past it.

fiasco west
08-06-2011, 06:08 PM
The Jets game is the one that will always be etched in my mind and define last season.

Really...they went like 70 yards in 35 seconds. The Texans players faces especially Andre's was something to see. Foster's jaw was just hanging open. I think they were all wondering the same thing...How could that have happened?

That game was locked up. Make one defensive play and that game was won.

Wolf6151
08-06-2011, 08:13 PM

That was heart wrenching and a very hard to watch reminder of just how bad our defense was last year. Cushing needs to just shut up. He lied to us all last year, it was pretty obvious. Put down the juice and man up this year.

Trail.Blazr
08-06-2011, 09:07 PM
it was the Cushing presser for me. don't want to see that crap again.
he better come out and play like a demon this year

A pregnant Demon!!

Txn_in_Oki
08-06-2011, 09:28 PM

I've had enough kicks in the balls without having to experience them all over again.

Here's to a new season and being positive... at least for a few more weeks.

:fans:

MEGA SWATT
08-06-2011, 10:57 PM
Glad to see that again. They should make all Texans players (especially the New D players) watch this clip.:wadepalm::bravo:

Corrosion
08-07-2011, 06:56 AM
The Jets game is the one that will always be etched in my mind and define last season.

Really...they went like 70 yards in 35 seconds. The Texans players faces especially Andre's was something to see. Foster's jaw was just hanging open. I think they were all wondering the same thing...How could that have happened?

That game was locked up. Make one defensive play and that game was won.

From memory .... The Texans had the Jets at their own 10 with 1:47 left on the clock.

How the fark do you lose that game ?! ......Ask Eugene Wilson. :facepalm: