PDA

View Full Version : JJ Watt interview on HT.com

c10x
08-04-2011, 11:05 PM
Saw that it was posted yesterday, but just saw it. I'm sure many of you have already watched it, but I did not see a thread about it.

I just wanted to say how much I love this guys attitude. He seems so humble, and ready to work. I have no doubt that if he turns into the monster at the 5 that I think he will, that our defense will be very stout.

DocBar
08-04-2011, 11:07 PM
Saw that it was posted yesterday, but just saw it. I'm sure many of you have already watched it, but I did not see a thread about it.

I just wanted to say how much I love this guys attitude. He seems so humble, and ready to work. I have no doubt that if he turns into the monster at the 5 that I think he will, that our defense will be very stout.Saw what? A nice ass and made it your avatar? J/K except about the avatar...besides, I think what you're talking about has been posted in another thread.

c10x
08-04-2011, 11:10 PM
Ah, is this kind of stuff going in the training camp update thread?

If so, my bad. Mods you can merge or put where you need to. I won't be upset :D

c10x
08-04-2011, 11:11 PM
And docbar, if you like the girl in my avatar...

Go to images.google.com and search "keyra augustina". Thats her name.

I won't provide a link because it is NSFW... but its oh so nice.

DocBar
08-04-2011, 11:14 PM

I won't provide a link because it is NSFW... but its oh so nice.MUST SPREAD REP!!!!!!!! That's not all I must spread. LOL

ObsiWan
08-05-2011, 01:42 AM

DocBar's "Mother of God!" caption seems to fit your avatar also. Cause that was my first thought when I viewed your avatar...
Mother. Of. God.

Malloy
08-05-2011, 02:22 AM
Funny, I was thinking something completely different :)

ObsiWan
08-05-2011, 02:25 AM
Funny, I was thinking something completely different :)

I never said that was ALL I was thinking...
:D

ObsiWan
08-05-2011, 02:50 AM

I just wanted to say how much I love this guys attitude. He seems so humble, and ready to work. I have no doubt that if he turns into the monster at the 5 that I think he will, that our defense will be very stout.

Nice interview. To paraphrase a movie line...
Bruce Wayne: Let me tell you about this guy I know, JJ Watt.
Huge kid.
Bad seed.
Hurt people.

The Joker: I like him already.

Ole Miss Texan
08-05-2011, 08:53 AM

Yea, c10x.... your avatar is highly distracting. Not that I'm complaining though. ;)
MUST SPREAD REP!!!!!!!! That's not all I must spread. LOL
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for Herpes, that shit'll come back with you." - The Hangover

:bluesbro: