PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Change

michaelm
08-03-2011, 11:28 AM
In the spirit of the new season, and in light of all the positive news about the Texans so far, I've decided to change my anti-Kubiak avatar to the one now displayed.

Give peace a chance, and all that...

Malloy
08-03-2011, 11:47 AM
No worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1 ;)

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... someone shoot me! :/

michaelm
08-03-2011, 11:55 AM
no worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1 ;)

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... Someone shoot me! :/

quityabishin! Lol (I tried to make that all caps, but the forum evidently doesn't like that, and changed it...)

76Texan
08-03-2011, 12:02 PM
Prop to both of you, LOL!

False Start
08-03-2011, 12:16 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/J4103V/rsfc.png

:heh:

michaelm
08-03-2011, 12:17 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii202/j4103v/rsfc.png

:heh:

lol.

bigbrewster2000
08-03-2011, 12:18 PM
No worries, you'll be right back where you were after game 1 ;)

ps: Argh... I hope not.. .crap... I jinxed the team.... someone shoot me! :/

:hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter::hunter:

Malloy
08-03-2011, 02:22 PM
quityabishin! Lol (I tried to make that all caps, but the forum evidently doesn't like that, and changed it...)

I think I out-clevered(?) the NFL-shop, I wanted something rude (reading the name quickly will give folks an idea) but I knew that any obscenities would likely result in no jersey. I got it, long live America and weerd ways of speeling :)

KA4Texan
08-03-2011, 02:38 PM
I have to admit I have high hopes for the season, BUT I still have no faith in GK as HC, I think Wade will save his ass...and gives me hope for this season.. but that doesn't restore my faith in Kubiak himself.

Kubiak stays or goes, I AM A TEXAN fan, regardless... Just because I dont particularly support the coach, I will back my team.

My quote stays until he does something to restore my faith or convinced me he has learned something that made him evolve into a good/competent HC, I don't question his ability to build an effective O, just his ability as HC.

I am happy to hear one less soaper though, gets confusing when all avatars are the same.:kitten: guess easy confusion is what happens when you have the attention span of a goldfish.

badboy
08-03-2011, 03:14 PM
In the spirit of the new season, and in light of all the positive news about the Texans so far, I've decided to change my anti-Kubiak avatar to the one now displayed.

Give peace a chance, and all that...Man, I am so glad you did. That should push us right into the playoffs.

michaelm
08-03-2011, 03:16 PM
Man, I am so glad you did. That should push us right into the playoffs.

I can't tell if that's tongue in cheek or not, but either way it's funny. :)

Kimmy
08-03-2011, 07:40 PM
I think I out-clevered(?) the NFL-shop, I wanted something rude (reading the name quickly will give folks an idea) but I knew that any obscenities would likely result in no jersey. I got it, long live America and weerd ways of speeling :)

I tried to order my husbands official custom jersey through the Texans and they rejected it. So, I ordered through NFL.COM and they approved it.

His says YIPPYKYAMF ...

b0ng
08-03-2011, 07:54 PM
I will never change this avatar until Mario Williams is no longer a Texan.

Texans Pride
08-03-2011, 07:55 PM

Give peace a chance, and all that...

I also changed out my "fire Kubiak soap" for my tailgate logo....It's a new season, we'll see where they take us.

Dutchrudder
08-03-2011, 08:02 PM
Some guy on Twitter got mad at me when I tweeted back to Glover Quin: Texans Super Bowl Champs! #KubiakBelievesInYou. Mark me down for being happy with winning the division alone.

House of Pain
08-04-2011, 06:32 AM
I will always love the Oilers, but to put my best foot forward, I adopted a pro-Texans avatar.

Show your TE pride!

Ranger Tom
08-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Very well; in the spirit of...team spirit, I have removed my soap avatar. But if we don't turn the corner this year, if we go through another mid-season four game losing streak, the soap is coming back and it won't go away until Kubiak does.

Also: House of Pain has the most awesome avatar in the history of this site.