PDA

View Full Version : LZ:Sound from Texans

Wolf
07-31-2011, 09:30 PM
The Texans gathered at Reliant Stadium in order to take their physicals and meet with the media before practice starts on Monday morning. Towards the end of our media session with the players, the news of Vonta Leach’s departure to Baltimore came out so we weren’t really able to ask his former teammates to speak directly of his departure, but they did have some interesting comments regardless.

Andre Johnson talks about the Texans’ new additions and his discussion with Johnathan Joseph during the lockout at Fred Bennett’s wedding:

http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootball/2011/07/sound-from-texans-andre-johnson-helped-recruit-johnathan-joseph/

bunch of soundbites

Playoffs
07-31-2011, 09:58 PM
First one from AJ is funny.

Brisco_County
07-31-2011, 10:10 PM
I want to go to sleep for five weeks and wake up with football on TV. I may not have a job left, but at least I won't be fiending for sounds clips and training camp coverage.

EllisUnit
07-31-2011, 10:13 PM
First one from AJ is funny.

yeah we all knew they were talking though :)

El Tejano
07-31-2011, 10:45 PM
Well Bob, I hope you are hearing the attitude of the players right now. They are happy, eager to get to work, excited, enthused. Wanna know why? Because they feel their owner and front office did something to make the team better this year by making two darn good signings and opening the pocket book to get them.

TimeKiller
08-01-2011, 12:26 AM
Andre speaks so softly but his words speak louder. He sounds content and ready for another round, I can't wait to see him!! We're damn lucky to have a player like him shrug off the BS and bring no-doubt-about-it HOF performance every game, every season.

Winston's clip about having 3 TE sets is awesome. He poses the question, how would you cover Daniels, Dreesen AND Casey? Not to mention the 2 or 3 guys on this team that aren't TEs. Like AJ, Foster and Schaub. Geez...this offense should be epic.

Texan_Bill
08-01-2011, 01:00 AM
It's the quiet ones you need to be wary of.... Ask fake-ass Irishman Cortland Innegan!!

TimeKiller
08-01-2011, 09:08 AM
It's the quiet ones you need to be wary of.... Ask fake-ass Irishman Cortland Innegan!!

I honestly have to wonder if his shenanigans continue. He pestered and pestered and......

....got the F beaten outta him. On TV. Became a joke, beaten like a redheaded step child. Aaaaand then the league smiled and said, you deserved it by NOT doing a single thing to reprimand AJ.