PDA

View Full Version : Jamaal Anderson?

mussop
07-31-2011, 05:36 AM
Why not take a look at this guy. I know he is considered a bust but thats at DE in a 4/3. He isn't a threat at rushing the passer but is a very good run stopper. He is still young (25) and has the physical abilities to be a good 3/4 DE at 6'6" and 290 llbs. If his price isn't to high and it shouldn't be, he would be better depth at DE than what we currently have.

Wolf6151
07-31-2011, 05:58 AM
I'm not real familiar with Anderson but the key would be what price we could get him for. As long as he's cheap he's an upgrade from what we've currently got at backup DE.

srrono
07-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Why not take a look at this guy. I know he is considered a bust but thats at DE in a 4/3. He isn't a threat at rushing the passer but is a very good run stopper. He is still young (25) and has the physical abilities to be a good 3/4 DE at 6'6" and 290 llbs. If his price isn't to high and it shouldn't be, he would be better depth at DE than what we currently have.

lol Okoye part 2

ObsiWan
07-31-2011, 06:08 AM
Let's seeee... a number 8 overall pick in '07. Averaged 83 tackles and 3-1/2 sacks over four years... Not very impressive.

That begs the question was he over-rated coming out of college or was he a bad fit for Atlanta's defensive scheme? If it's the former, stay away. If it's the latter, how do we know Wade can make good use of him?

I guess the ultimate question will be what price will he come in for?
...assuming Wade thinks he's worth a look