PDA

View Full Version : am I missing something

Wolf
07-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - @DavidAnderson89 I miss you already David 07-30

Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - "@vleach44: Thank to all my teammates and #Texans fans for going to bat for me" we love #sweetfeet 07-30

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl/houston-texans#ixzz1Tbh0j8Ma

who is gone?
Slaton?
Leach?
Anderson?

Texas T
07-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - @DavidAnderson89 I miss you already David 07-30

Steve Slaton, RB, HOU - "@vleach44: Thank to all my teammates and #Texans fans for going to bat for me" we love #sweetfeet 07-30

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/18/nfl/houston-texans#ixzz1Tbh0j8Ma

who is gone?
Slaton?
Leach?
Anderson?

I'm not up on my tweetology but it looks like DA is gone (he was allowed to seek a trade) and Slaton is gone...

But again just a guess based on this.

DX-TEX
07-30-2011, 12:42 PM
Its not some huge secret. Steve "Catchthekickandfalldownin5yards" Slaton.

House of Pain
07-30-2011, 01:18 PM
I wonder if Steve Slaton waits in line when he's getting on an airplane, or if he just runs full speed into the person in front of him in line?

The Pencil Neck
07-30-2011, 01:20 PM
I wonder if Steve Slaton waits in line when he's getting on an airplane, or if he just runs full speed into the person in front of him in line?

o no u dint

BullsOnParade
07-30-2011, 01:21 PM
Who didn't see this coming?

Allstar
07-30-2011, 01:23 PM
Anderson was told he will be traded or released. Leach still hasn't decided on a team. Slaton hasn't been told anything, but probably sees the writing on the wall.

BullsOnParade
07-30-2011, 01:26 PM

You know one time when I worked at IAH, I saw a guy barge ahead and run through security. It set up a freeze at all the TSA checkpoints until the police could apprehend the suspect. For some reason he wasn't arrested. It's all making sense now, just a simple misunderstanding.

ObsiWan
07-30-2011, 01:28 PM
You know one time when I worked at IAH, I saw a guy barge ahead and run through security. It set up a freeze at all the TSA checkpoints, until the police could apprehend the suspect. For some reason he wasn't arrested. It's all making sense now. Just a simple misunderstanding.

But did he fumble his carry-on luggage?
that's the clincher

BigBull17
07-30-2011, 01:48 PM

He would run out at the one