PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone noticed?

Kimmy
07-28-2011, 06:35 PM
My TV has been on the NFL Network since Monday and something I just noticed; Every time they show a highlight reel on a player, it's always against the Texans.

Nine times out of ten, we have been shown on the opposite end.

I hope Nnmandi isn't watching ;)

TheMatrix31
07-28-2011, 06:37 PM
I always notice that. I guess its because we have generally very entertaining games and because our defense sucks.

Same thing goes for my Phoenix Suns in basketball. Same story, I guess.

TEXANRED
07-28-2011, 06:38 PM
My TV has been on the NFL Network since Monday and something I just noticed; Every time they show a highlight reel on a player, it's always against the Texans.

I noticed. It's the play the Quinn knocks the ball right in the hands of the Jags receiver.

GuerillaBlack
07-28-2011, 06:40 PM
That's what happens when your team is able to give so much material.

Texas T
07-28-2011, 06:49 PM
I noticed. It's the play the Quinn knocks the ball right in the hands of the Jags receiver.

I think I've seen that play five thousand time in the last couple of days. It's always right after the play where Andre catches the pass in the endzone to force overtime against the Redskins (I was at that game).

El Tejano
07-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Yeah but if you ever look in the background when someone on the set is talking, they got a replay highlight of Kevin Walter's TD vs Indy and Arian Foster ripping up yards on them too.

Thorn
07-28-2011, 07:46 PM
meh....overall the Texans history is about a bunch of losing teams. We make other offenses look good, hence the replays. If, or when, the Texans ever turn it around so will the press coverage. Winners always get the best press, losers get what they deserve, that's just the way it is.

DexmanC
07-28-2011, 08:43 PM
meh....overall the Texans history is about a bunch of losing teams. We make other offenses look good, hence the replays. If, or when, the Texans ever turn it around so will the press coverage. Winners always get the best press, losers get what they deserve, that's just the way it is.

Joey Harrington got a career because of the Texans.
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a career because of the Texans.
Cleo Lemon started a couple games because of the Texans.

Can ya'll remember any other ham hocks the Texans made
into NFL players, just by being their opponent?

thetexanator
07-28-2011, 09:10 PM
Joey Harrington got a career because of the Texans.
Ryan Fitzpatrick got a career because of the Texans.
Cleo Lemon started a couple games because of the Texans.

Can ya'll remember any other ham hocks the Texans made
into NFL players, just by being their opponent?

i remember tebow looked pretty good against the texans.

Texan_Bill
07-28-2011, 09:12 PM

Well, except when they were showing VY lowlights! Not a Texan in sight during that package. :thinking: