PDA

View Full Version : NFL Hit List

powda
07-13-2011, 12:42 PM
I was rewatching the Texans vs. Jags last game of the season and the broadcast kept showing Maurice Jones-Drew. I was thrilled he didnt play that game and ultimately we won. He has mauled us over the years and I found myself thinking..."I wish that guy never suited up against us...I wish he had a chronic case of food posioning or leoprasy everytime we played against them."

Who would you wish out in the NFL?

And it dosent have to be just a player...:spin:

I wish a tsunami swept the Dallas Cowboys away.
I wish Jack Del Rio permenantly had his foot caught in a mall escalator.
I wish Corteland Finnegan had a carrer ending bout with syphilis.

Dutchrudder
07-13-2011, 12:43 PM
I wish Gary Kubiak would get stuck in a freezer.

:stirpot:

Seņor Stan
07-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I wish Satan would void the contract he has with Peyton Manning.

El Tejano
07-13-2011, 03:35 PM
I wish Satan would void the contract he has with Peyton Manning.

LOL! Was thinking the same thing. Hey time may be up on Manning and it may be time to start paying the piper.

V3rm0nt3r
07-13-2011, 03:43 PM
I wish the Steelers would have a integral part of their team and a leader in the locker room publicly blast other marquee players on their roster.

Texas T
07-13-2011, 03:47 PM
I wish the Steelers would have a integral part of their team and a leader in the locker room publicly blast other marquee players on their roster.

That's funny right there!! I just got done talking to my wife about Harrison's interview and she asked if maybe he's jucing now...and she's a Steeler's fan.

Texecutioner
07-13-2011, 04:13 PM

Repped! Lol!

If only James Harrison would do something like that.

The crazy part with him now is that he's officially became worse of a distraction than what Joey Porter ever was.

DocBar
07-14-2011, 12:06 AM
I got two words for this thread: BAD KARMA!!! I felt the need to shout them for some reason.:thisbig:

powda
07-14-2011, 07:30 AM
I got two words for this thread: BAD KARMA!!!

You just hexed the bad karma rendering it impotent.

----- I wish Charley Casserly would be swallowed up by quicksand (Hey!)
----- I wish Jimmy Johnson would run out of hairspray.

False Start
07-14-2011, 07:45 AM
I wish Kareem Jackson had played baseball.

Texanmike02
07-14-2011, 05:59 PM
I wish Kareem Jackson had played baseball.

I heard he was a great player his freshman year in college.... then just kind of fell off.

Mike

Showtime100
07-14-2011, 06:20 PM
I heard he was a great player his freshman year in college.... then just kind of fell down.

Mike

Sorry, Mike. You might have been going for that but I just wanted to clarify. :D

Allstar
07-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Sorry, Mike. You might have been going for that but I just wanted to clarify. :D

:spit:

Clamp
07-14-2011, 10:05 PM
I wish Chris Johnson would either cut his dreads off or grow them out longer so that maybe someone could gab ahold of them since they have such a hard time catching him as it is.

I dont usually have a problem with long hair but some of the dreads are just getting gross looking. Larry Fitzgerald and Stephen Jackson-ok, CJ and Atari Bigby-nasty.

Norg
07-15-2011, 01:39 AM
and just think all 32 teams passed up on MJD

we prob skipped him twice in da draft LOL

powda
07-21-2011, 08:01 AM
I wish Dallas Clark would slip on a bannana peel before both of our games this year and suffer from back spazams.

gwallaia
07-21-2011, 08:12 AM
I wish Bud Adams would forget to take his medication and wander out into the parking lots at Reliant Stadium before this season's Texans-Titans game.

SteveSlaton20
07-21-2011, 07:43 PM
i'd wish that we wouldnt suck for once and have a dominant defense.