PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets going out.......

texanfan2002114
07-11-2011, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to give an update to all season ticket holders. I just paid off my tickets because I refused to let the Texans make money off my money but I think this lookout will end in the next 2 weeks so I paid them off.

I asked my season ticket rep when tixkets will go out and season tickets will start going out this week and should be completely sent out by the end of next week. What I can say is that if you haven't paid your tickets off and the lockout ends and can't pay them within that week, you might be in trouble.

They say they have a waiting list waiting to jump on tickets that haven't been paid for.

Lets end this lockout and GO TEXANS!!!!

Stemp
07-11-2011, 12:10 PM
If you paid after the deadline, you may not get the fancy full color season tickets and might get the regular printed ones you get at the box office.

Just FYI.

BIG TORO
07-11-2011, 12:19 PM
I can't wait for my awsome gift this year!

texanfan2002114
07-11-2011, 12:57 PM
If you paid after the deadline, you may not get the fancy full color season tickets and might get the regular printed ones you get at the box office.

Just FYI.

I've always paid after the deadline and I've always gotten my fancy tickets but thanks for the info!

Vinnie
07-11-2011, 01:17 PM
I can't wait for my awsome gift this year!

http://www.thecheapgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/vaseline.jpg

Lucky
07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
They say they have a waiting list waiting to jump on tickets that haven't been paid for.

(cough)Bull****(cough)

There are plenty on the waiting list who have no intention (or $$$) to get season tickets. Being on the waiting list costs nothing. Or maybe it's $10 and you get a media guide? Something like that. Still, no one wants to lose their PSLs. They could pull those and that would hurt.

drs23
07-11-2011, 07:39 PM
(cough)Bull****(cough)

There are plenty on the waiting list who have no intention (or $$$) to get season tickets. Being on the waiting list costs nothing. Or maybe it's $10 and you get a media guide? Something like that. Still, no one wants to lose their PSLs. They could pull those and that would hurt.

Na Lucky. No 10 bucks and I've not recieved a Media Guide. At least not yet but then they haven't dunned me for 10 skins either.

2slik4u
07-11-2011, 07:53 PM
Does anyone know the going rate on a set (2) of season tickets? I know there are plenty of different areas so just assume "middle of the pack".

texanfan2002114
07-11-2011, 11:13 PM
(cough)Bull****(cough)

This is where the texans call your (cough)bull****(cough). I have been waiting 3 years to add psl's to my account in my section and there are open seats for the first time available just none close enough to my seats that I already have. Normally we call every year and there aren't ANY open and they have atleast 10 open seats in my section.

Lock out plus economy has affected people and seats are opening up.

steelbtexan
07-11-2011, 11:26 PM
http://www.thecheapgirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/vaseline.jpg

Repped

steelbtexan
07-11-2011, 11:33 PM
(cough)Bull****(cough)

Dont know if this is true.

But I encourage all Texans fans that have not renwed to stick to your guns.

This is why the MB should give Nitro a group rep.

He said enough was enough. Maybe more will take to his way of thinking.

BIG TORO
07-15-2011, 09:21 AM
Has anyone recived there tickets yet!? :foottap:

SheTexan
07-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Has anyone recived there tickets yet!? :foottap:

I'm in Tennessee Danny, so I have NO idea! I thought they were coming out next week. I've got neighbors on the lookout for me, but, I don't like it not being at home when they come. To friggin much money invested in them, I wanna TOUCH them immediately!! lol

BIG TORO
07-15-2011, 12:57 PM
I'm in Tennessee Danny, so I have NO idea! I thought they were coming out next week. I've got neighbors on the lookout for me, but, I don't like it not being at home when they come. To friggin much money invested in them, I wanna TOUCH them immediately!! lol

lol, Thats how I feel especially since I have a platinum pass coming this year!