PDA

View Full Version : Heres another annual Texans suprise team video :).

EllisUnit
07-07-2011, 10:09 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-total-access/09000d5d820a061f/Teams-with-the-most-to-prove-in-2011

Not a bad video - watch last 2 minutes. I agree with everything they say about the texans and why we will make the play-offs.

TexansBlood
07-08-2011, 01:48 PM
So how many yrs in a row have we been expected to make the playoffs, I lost count.

HJam72
07-08-2011, 02:09 PM
So how many yrs in a row have we been expected to make the playoffs, I lost count.

It's time to put a stop to all the letdowns.

Therefore, I predict we will not make the playoffs, Mario will not stay healthy, Cushing was not pregnant, Ryans and Barwin will never be the same, we will not get Aso, Cromartie, or a good safety, Foster will have a sophomore slump (eventually), and the lockout will last until AJ retires.

Oh, and Peyton will remain healthy for a long, long time. (JINX)

GP
07-08-2011, 02:19 PM
This thread has been put on my ignore list.

EllisUnit
07-08-2011, 03:46 PM

:barman: hmmm i figure any kind of news is better than nothing.

Allstar
07-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Although this is the same BS we hear every year, does anyone else have some unusual optimism heading into this season? I feel better about this upcoming season after going 6-10 than I did going into last season after going 9-7.

Topher
07-08-2011, 03:52 PM

tl;dr

EllisUnit
07-08-2011, 03:53 PM
Although this is the same BS we hear every year, does anyone else have some unusual optimism heading into this season? I feel better about this upcoming season after going 6-10 than I did going into last season after going 9-7.

i feel the same about them every year. My mom always told me it does no good to be so damn hard headed son. i have to agree. but come Sept my team to win the superbowl is always houston ;)

Big Lou
07-09-2011, 12:00 AM
HEY KOOL-AID!!!!!!!

http://www.x-entertainment.com/pics/kool1.jpg

Just kidding, it could happen.

Corrosion
07-09-2011, 07:39 AM

Maybe its easier to be optimistic after going 6-10 than 9-7 because its easier to improve upon the former.

I have high hopes for the team this season. I have to think if they solve the isues on the back end of the defense they are contenders to win the whole ball of wax.

CloakNNNdagger
07-09-2011, 08:27 AM
Even they make the prediction of playoffs based on obtaining Aso or Joseph.

steelbtexan
07-09-2011, 10:19 AM
i feel the same about them every year. My mom always told me it does no good to be so damn hard headed son. i have to agree. but come Sept my team to win the superbowl is always houston ;)

LOL

This is not your team. It's Billionaire BoBBy's

That's the problem. You care much more about the team winning than he does. (See keeping Rick and Gary, gotaa save those $$$$ during the lockout.)

Wolf
07-09-2011, 01:21 PM
not directed at anyone in particular

The Texans will surprise me when they finally win some meaningful games

:hurrah: :texanpride:

thunderkyss
07-09-2011, 02:11 PM
It's time to put a stop to all the letdowns.

Therefore, I predict we will not make the playoffs, Mario will not stay healthy, Cushing was not pregnant, Ryans and Barwin will never be the same, we will not get Aso, Cromartie, or a good safety, Foster will have a sophomore slump (eventually), and the lockout will last until AJ retires.

Oh, and Peyton will remain healthy for a long, long time. (JINX)

I concur

rush2112mn
07-10-2011, 04:59 PM

I think once....

EllisUnit
07-11-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL

This is not your team. It's Billionaire BoBBy's

That's the problem. You care much more about the team winning than he does. (See keeping Rick and Gary, gotaa save those $$$$ during the lockout.)

i said September my team to win, meaning my pick.

steelbtexan
07-12-2011, 12:58 AM
i said September my team to win, meaning my pick.

Understood

Good luck

I hope I'm wrong

EllisUnit
07-12-2011, 10:16 PM
Understood

Good luck

I hope I'm wrong

me too ;)