PDA

View Full Version : Jacques Reeves on 2011 Texans calendar??

HTown2ATX
07-01-2011, 09:43 AM
Hey, I literally just flipped my official Houston Texans wall calendar I have on my cube at work from June to July and Jacques Reeves is the Texan player on it this month.....

Am I missing something.....there has been a lot bad defense and alcohol for me since the start of last season, but, am I missing something.....I thought he wasn't even on the team last year right??

Much less on the team this year if we even have a "this year"...

I'm confused by this. I'm worried David Carr will be the player for August....:vincepalm:

FirstTexansFan
07-01-2011, 11:28 AM
I wouldn't be the least surprised to see HWWNBM as the player of the month in August... he always was at his best before the season began :)

Double Barrel
07-01-2011, 11:55 AM
I wouldn't be the least surprised to see HWWNBM as the player of the month in August... he always was at his best before the season began :)

He could rock a Texans uni with that bangin' hair, too. :boogie:

HTown2ATX
07-01-2011, 12:02 PM
HWWNBM

??

What does that mean?

jaayteetx
07-01-2011, 12:13 PM
??

What does that mean?

I thought it was HWNSNBM...and it stands for he whose name shall not be mentioned, give ya a clue, he played for Fresno st.

gtexan02
07-01-2011, 12:27 PM
He who will not be named
He who must not be named
He whose name shall not be mentioned
etc

Hervoyel
07-01-2011, 12:44 PM
They put Reeves on there intentionally. That's how bad they want you to forget who was back there and how much they sucked in 2010. The Texans are trying to slip Reeves into the equation subliminally on us so that by the time they play again we'll all be willing to give Quin, Jackson, Allen, & Co. another chance.

HTown2ATX
07-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I thought it was HWNSNBM...and it stands for he whose name shall not be mentioned, give ya a clue, he played for Fresno st.

Ah, i see.....i knew who it was referring to, just not what it meant. lol

brakos82
07-01-2011, 01:42 PM
i have the same calendar, and I'm pretty sure they manufactured them before the 2010 season.

HTown2ATX
07-01-2011, 02:18 PM
What's really funny about it is that they didn't edit this pic well enough. At the very right, you can see a piece of the towel for the receiver who just burned him and in the pic he is in full strice chasing the back of said WR's jersey if you could see the full original I bet.

So in the pic he just looks like he is running unless you notice the towel and realize he is in chase mode haha.

:vincepalm:

b0ng
07-01-2011, 02:33 PM
The Calendars are always at least a year off. In 2010 Dunta Robinson was on there and I think Anthony Weaver too.

HTown2ATX
07-01-2011, 02:53 PM
The Calendars are always at least a year off. In 2010 Dunta Robinson was on there and I think Anthony Weaver too.

I know, but I thought he hasn't been on the team since 09, so that is what threw me off. I wou;dn't have thought about it had it been a pic from him in 2010.

valleytexfan
07-02-2011, 06:58 PM
I also have the same calendar! I'm just plastering a pic of some hot babe (clothed, since it's in the kitchen) instead of ol' Reeves. I did the same couple months back with Chris Brown (22).

Texas T
07-02-2011, 07:38 PM
I also have the same calendar! I'm just plastering a pic of some hot babe (clothed, since it's in the kitchen) instead of ol' Reeves. I did the same couple months back with Chris Brown (22).

Oh, I hadn't thought of plastering over the picture. I've got it hanging up at work. Maybe I can put a picture of Arian over him...not as good as a hot babe but it is work...

texanhead08
07-03-2011, 11:33 PM
I stick to the cheerleader calender, because if they aren't on the team any more you don't even care.