PDA

View Full Version : Rookie DB Brandon Harris on 610 right now

HTown2ATX
05-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Live

Ndevine7
05-06-2011, 10:08 AM
Looks like he is excited to play nickel which is a positive because i can see alot of players rather be on the outside

HTown2ATX
05-06-2011, 10:17 AM
Yeah, that was a good and long interview.

I liked what he had to say and he genuinely sounded enthusiastic to be here and ready to play anywhere he is needed on the field.

He sounds more humble than average for a DB coming out of a high profile school.

I'm sure there will be a podcast on 610's web site if anyone missed it and wants to hear it.

I hope that whenever the team can finally practice that AJ burns Harris and Kareem Jackson up over and over and over until they can start to hang with him.

Once they can do that, they are ready to cover anyone!

AJ needs to take them to the woodshed during practice.

Ole Miss Texan
05-06-2011, 11:09 AM
I really like this selection. I think he's got a ton of upside and could be great in the nickle. The trickle down effect if we can still get a good quality #1 in free agency is amazing. I feel confident Kareem Jackson can progress with a #1 across from him. Harris now playing inside - that gives us 3 real good CBs. I'm hoping Quin transitions to free safety well. But those will be 4 good DBs. Carmichael gives us some flexibility too. Groom him at CB depth and I think he's got a lot of potential to become a safety.

I like Harris' attitude. He's confident and seems smart. Good interview.

I was saying before this draft started that I think this could end up being our best. It could rival that of 2006 and possibly exceed it. After seeing the players we got and the DC that will be coaching them... I firmly stand by that thought.

Mari-OWNED!
05-07-2011, 02:59 PM
Here's the link for anyone that was interested in hearing the interview...

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2011/05/06/rookie-ready-to-get-to-work/

Playoffs
05-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Liked that --- impressed.