PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Houston Texans

EmDiggy
05-04-2011, 04:33 PM
Texans Draft Grades Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbjTerxij4)

Good Afternoon Texans Fans! Here's my Draft Grades Video!

Enjoy!

Em

The Pencil Neck
05-04-2011, 05:59 PM
Texans Draft Grades Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObbjTerxij4)

Good Afternoon Texans Fans! Here's my Draft Grades Video!

Enjoy!

Em

Good job, man. Like the A.

It's not an important detail but... you said that the nose is going to be Cody backed up by Okoye but that's still totally up in the air. Wade Phillips has said that he really likes Mitchell at the nose and it looks like he's planning on Mitchell starting and Cody backing him up. Okoye looks to be the odd man out and prior to the draft was saying that he thought he'd transition to a 5 tech DE in the 3-4... with the draft of Watt, that looks doubtful unless they move Antonio Smith, which I don't expect to happen.

EmDiggy
05-04-2011, 10:55 PM
Good job, man. Like the A.

It's not an important detail but... you said that the nose is going to be Cody backed up by Okoye but that's still totally up in the air. Wade Phillips has said that he really likes Mitchell at the nose and it looks like he's planning on Mitchell starting and Cody backing him up. Okoye looks to be the odd man out and prior to the draft was saying that he thought he'd transition to a 5 tech DE in the 3-4... with the draft of Watt, that looks doubtful unless they move Antonio Smith, which I don't expect to happen.

Thanks TPN!! Yea, it all depends on where they end up when the pads come on... It'll be an interesting battle nonetheless!

redwhiteANDblue
05-05-2011, 12:14 AM
Great vid! I'm really excited to see Watt and Mario working together but as TPN said I doubt it will be cody as the nose. We need someone that can give some inside pressure or the outside rushers are just going to run past the QB. God knows we've seen Mario do that plenty already. I hope the we pick up someone in FA because I'm not going to be satisfied with Mitchell at nose

EmDiggy
05-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Great vid! I'm really excited to see Watt and Mario working together but as TPN said I doubt it will be cody as the nose. We need someone that can give some inside pressure or the outside rushers are just going to run past the QB. God knows we've seen Mario do that plenty already. I hope the we pick up someone in FA because I'm not going to be satisfied with Mitchell at nose

Thanks Chief!! This defense (health permitting) will be DOMINANT... Scary