PDA

View Full Version : Drafts I liked

Lucky
05-01-2011, 11:46 PM
Scanning over the draft and commenting on some of the good things I see:

Colts - Must admit that I respect the job Bill Polian did. Again, it's about Peyton Manning. Protecting him with bookend tackles, and taking the pressure off with an inside runner. Drake Nevis is a typical Colt DT. Solid draft.

Vikings - I think Minnesota has been unfairly bashed for the Ponder selection. I think he's a very solid QB who may be ready to play right now. Kyle Rudolph would have been a 1st rounder if not for his injury. And they got a ton of value picks on the 3rd day of the draft (Ballard, Burton, Love, etc.).

Bucs - Adding DEs Clayborn and Bowers to last years DTs McCoy & Price sets up Tampa Bay to have dominating defensive front in the future..

Rams - A promising edge rusher and 3 targets for Sam Bradford. A team on the rise.

BigBull17
05-02-2011, 07:48 AM
Detroit-Pair Suh with another angsty DT. Solid draft. Got a pretty good RB in round two, as well as an NFL ready receiver.

Our draft was pretty damn good. Got solid players along the defense that should improve that pile of shit we had last year.

Buffalo-Got one of if not the best players in this draft at three and bulked up their defense all along the draft.

Blake
05-03-2011, 11:54 AM
Had to throw this one out there.

Denver.

While I am waiting to see how Miller turns out, you have to like the fact that they saw a need at safety and picked up Quinten Carter AND Rahim Moore.

Got a nice big addition to the O line with Orlando Franklin and also grabbed Jeremy Beal in the 7th for outstanding value.

Ndevine7
05-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Drafts that i felt were solid were

Lions-Drafted BPA and picked up some solid talents in Fairley, Young, and Leshoure.

Giants-Paired two solid defensive players with Amukamara(top 10 talent at 19) and Marvin Austin(very solid but falls due to not playing last season)while the WR from troy they picked up is very solid.

Bucs-When you can pair Clayborn and Bowers with the two DT they picked last year, that is a scary front 4.