PDA

View Full Version : Ryan Mallett to NewEngland

badboy
04-29-2011, 08:18 PM
Mallett goes to perfect scenario where he can sit behind Brady for 3years and learn. Did anyone see Mel Kiper squirming while trying to not discuss what "off field" issues were? He started to speak a couple times trying to pick words carefully then finally said it was not his place to identify what he was talking about. Drugs, booze, assault on females, theft or similar events have never slowed him before from speaking his mind. NCAA nor NFL has mentioned anything as a target of investigation..

Homosexuality?

Dutchrudder
04-30-2011, 12:15 AM
Mallett goes to perfect scenario where he can sit behind Brady for 3years and learn. Did anyone see Mel Kiper squirming while trying to not discuss what "off field" issues were? He started to speak a couple times trying to pick words carefully then finally said it was not his place to identify what he was talking about. Drugs, booze, assault on females, theft or similar events have never slowed him before from speaking his mind. NCAA nor NFL has mentioned anything as a target of investigation..

Homosexuality?

I don't recall them mentioning that about any other player before, but I can tell you that Stephen McGee, the A&M QB the Cowboys took in the 4th round of 2009, was at least bisexual from what I heard. Probably just homosexual as he didn't have a girlfriend to keep up appearances after his sophomore year in college, but that didn't hinder him being a top 100 pick.

Dan B.
05-01-2011, 01:34 PM
I don't recall them mentioning that about any other player before, but I can tell you that Stephen McGee, the A&M QB the Cowboys took in the 4th round of 2009, was at least bisexual from what I heard. Probably just homosexual as he didn't have a girlfriend to keep up appearances after his sophomore year in college, but that didn't hinder him being a top 100 pick.

Didn't he just get married?

gary
05-01-2011, 01:41 PM
Does it matter at all?