PDA

View Full Version : Wade - Will he do it for us?

Thorn
04-29-2011, 08:42 PM
The first three picks are defensive players Wade wanted. So, looking forward to our season (if there is one) we have more to talk about now.

Do you think Wade is going to get the job done based on his past history and these draft picks?

kiwitexansfan
04-29-2011, 08:44 PM
I voted no.

Wade will improve the defense.

However I still think Indy is the best horse in this race and won't bet against Peyton.

Which leaves us racing for a WC spot and there is no gaurantees there.

ATXtexanfan
04-29-2011, 08:44 PM
The first three picks are defensive players Wade wanted. So, looking forward to our season (if there is one) we have more to talk about now.

Do you think Wade is going to get the job done based on his past history and these draft picks?

dude can run a defense and he is getting tools to wreck havoc, we just need this D to be respectable. i'm sure he can do that now

Showtime100
04-29-2011, 08:46 PM
I think Wade will do fine. I thought it before the draft. Not to stir the pot, it's not Wade at his current position I'm worried about.

IlliniJen
04-29-2011, 08:47 PM
Improvement, yes. Playoffs, no. That's not to say we won't be trending upward going into 2012. The youth on D will need a year under their belts, I think.

TimeKiller
04-29-2011, 08:49 PM
I clicked yes because I'm sick.

Sick with optomism. Cursed optomism.

Thorn
04-29-2011, 09:02 PM
I said yes for two reasons. Wade's history is quick turnarounds on the defense before reality sets in. And, it's do or die for the Kubster this year. I think Kubiak will do whatever is necessary, including turning a blind eye to Wade and just turning him lose.

b0ng
04-29-2011, 10:25 PM
What the hell why not. Voted yes.

Playoffs
04-29-2011, 10:35 PM
One thing Wade brings to our coaching staff that's been sorely missed...

A sense of humor.

gafftop
04-29-2011, 10:59 PM
I think the defense will be better. The offense will be no better if they don't get another good wr. AJ great but no help therefore he can be semi shut down. KW no real threat. Good hands not good after the catch, no break away threat. Anderson not shifty enough after catch. Jones is unreliable and mental. DD are you serious. Unless they pu a 1b veteran wr in fa the improvement in defense will show just how poor our offense is. Part will be the players , most wil be coaching. Just when Texans thought they had their running game in order after Slaton's first year and it blew up on them the next year. I think we will see the same in the offense this year. Don't get me wrong I think they are very close offensively, but they will do nothing substantial to improve the offense. The coaching staff is too quick to think they are good in an area and stand pat. In reality they look good on the offense only because they are so BAD on defense. Kinda of like if you have a broken wrist but then have your other arm ripped off you forget about the broken wrist.

Vinnie
04-29-2011, 11:07 PM
I vote no because Kubiak will be fired after the first half of the season (if there is one) and Wade will take over head coaching. We've seen what a brilliant head coach he is.:kubepalm::wadepalm:

Corrosion
04-29-2011, 11:33 PM
Where's the Maybe seletion.

I think a lot of it comes down to what they do in FA , how well they can solve the personel issues caused by the switch to the 34 to go along with the lack of talent on the back end ....

Thus far they have drafted (IMO) -

A DE who will split time and play DT on passing downs.

A solid enough OLB who should start.

A CB who will likely contribute on ST and as a nickle back.

Still missing starters at FS and SS (or CB pending Quin's move to FS) and depth at OLB on the defensive side.

On offense , they need a better second option at WR and a FB .... possibly some depth top the tackle positions.

Lots of questions remain for our 2011 Texans .... if they actually have a season.

I vote no because Kubiak will be fired after the first half of the season (if there is one) and Wade will take over head coaching. We've seen what a brilliant head coach he is.:kubepalm::wadepalm:

Im gonna go out on a limb here and say the Texans win 12 games this season pending Wade can put the defense in the middle of the pack. (even with what looks like a brutal schedule) Gary gets a contract extension .... like it or not.

Big Lou
04-29-2011, 11:53 PM
I think the defense will be better. The offense will be no better if they don't get another good wr. AJ great but no help therefore he can be semi shut down. KW no real threat. Good hands not good after the catch, no break away threat. Anderson not shifty enough after catch. Jones is unreliable and mental. DD are you serious. Unless they pu a 1b veteran wr in fa the improvement in defense will show just how poor our offense is. Part will be the players , most wil be coaching. Just when Texans thought they had their running game in order after Slaton's first year and it blew up on them the next year. I think we will see the same in the offense this year. Don't get me wrong I think they are very close offensively, but they will do nothing substantial to improve the offense. The coaching staff is too quick to think they are good in an area and stand pat. In reality they look good on the offense only because they are so BAD on defense. Kinda of like if you have a broken wrist but then have your other arm ripped off you forget about the broken wrist.

I think the Offense has a chance to be better in 2011 if we retain Leach. OD has healed more, and we get to try out our 2010 2nd round pick, if we sign a decent FA WR our Offense will be just fine!!!!

KA4Texan
04-30-2011, 12:14 AM
I voted a skeptical, but hopeful yes, I am not worried about our offense (sure, improvement would be nice but.....), even a marginal improvement on defense should do wonders for our team. Regardless of who we play.

Besides, Manning is getting up there, someones eventually going to dethrone them, MUCH better us than the Jags or God forbid the team I hate so much I wont even mention them.

Dutchrudder
04-30-2011, 01:10 AM
If I clicked 'no', I would not be inclined to watch any games this year... or whenever we have games again. :)

Ole Miss Texan
04-30-2011, 03:59 AM
Yes. I think we win the division this year. Colts have a much tougher schedule too. AFC South champs = Texans

gafftop
04-30-2011, 09:38 AM
I think the Offense has a chance to be better in 2011 if we retain Leach. OD has healed more, and we get to try out our 2010 2nd round pick, if we sign a decent FA WR our Offense will be just fine!!!!

I agree 100% with you on what you said. I would like to add that the offensive coaching needs to look at last year and learn from it. My fear is that retaining Leach, signing a FA WR and better coaching on the offensive side may not happen.

I do think the defense will be better (not hard to do), but unless the offense improves also I do not think it will improve enough for us to make the playoffs.

No I don't want Wade as our new Head Coach. Interim fine.

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 09:42 AM
Even though Wade is obviously improving our defense with these picks, I think the biggest problem keeping the Texans out of the playoffs is the coaching from Kubiak. The cutesy things Kubiak likes to do on gameday, and the way he tries to "outsmart" opponents and not getting the team ready to play is still my biggest concern, even with a good draft so far.

2slik4u
04-30-2011, 09:44 AM

Steve Smith anyone???

Ocho Cinco???

I would LOVE either one.

2slik4u
04-30-2011, 09:46 AM
Yes. I think we win the division this year. Colts have a much tougher schedule too. AFC South champs = Texans

I like this because optimism and good attitudes are few and far between on this board.

rep and agreed.

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 09:53 AM
Even though Wade is obviously improving our defense with these picks, I think the biggest problem keeping the Texans out of the playoffs is the coaching from Kubiak. The cutesy things Kubiak likes to do on gameday, and the way he tries to "outsmart" opponents and not getting the team ready to play is still my biggest concern, even with a good draft so far.

Not really directed at you in particular but this generic bitching is so tired. Really, you don't want your coach to try to outsmart the other coach? That has been said a thousand times around here and is a massive fail as a criticism. I'd be bitching if the coach wasn't trying to outsmart the other coach. And where are all the cutesy things Kubiak did last year that cost games? To be clear, Kubiak obviously makes mistakes but the cutesy things or oh my god outsmarting opponents was nothing in comparison to a horrific defense.

awtysst
04-30-2011, 10:04 AM
Not really directed at you in particular but this generic bitching is so tired. Really, you don't want your coach to try to outsmart the other coach? That has been said a thousand times around here and is a massive fail as a criticism. I'd be bitching if the coach wasn't trying to outsmart the other coach. And where are all the cutesy things Kubiak did last year that cost games? To be clear, Kubiak obviously makes mistakes but the cutesy things or oh my god outsmarting opponents was nothing in comparison to a horrific defense.

I completely agree. The Defense was abysmal last year. A decent defense would have beaten the Chargers in week 9, Jags in week 10, jets in week 11, and Broncos in week 15. 4 wins take us from 6-10 t0 10-6 and a playoff spot. Kubiak may make cutesy calls, but the D let us down big time last year.

Texecutioner
04-30-2011, 10:11 AM
The Texans are not going to any post season this year. That's a dream at this point until Kubiak is fired. And people thinking Wade is some savior is kidding themselves. He's a great DC, but he's not going to just waltz in here and turn the one of the worse defenses of all time into some great unit right away unless the Texans go out and sign Nnamdi and at least one other really good player that fills a hole and that just aint gonna happen with this regime.

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 10:27 AM
Not really directed at you in particular but this generic bitching is so tired. Really, you don't want your coach to try to outsmart the other coach? That has been said a thousand times around here and is a massive fail as a criticism. I'd be bitching if the coach wasn't trying to outsmart the other coach. And where are all the cutesy things Kubiak did last year that cost games? To be clear, Kubiak obviously makes mistakes but the idea cutesy things or oh my god outsmarting opponents was nothing in comparison to a horrific defense.

Passing nonstop during the second Colts game, when we were killing them with Foster. That's cutesy play. You know what is beating another team, but refuse to go to it. Kubiak's timeouts, challenges, etc., all add up to me. I haven't seen shit from him in five years, and I highly doubt a good defense will stop Kubiak from making the dumb decisions on gameday that he always does. It isn't bitching, but the damn truth. I can't get as excited for the season as I want to with Kubiak still as the head coach. His losing history with this team is just too long now. We needed some new life at HC, not dead weight. Hell, so far, it's looked like Wade has been running the draft, with minimal input from Kubiak and Smith. Almost like a "you've had your chance at it".

Man, seems like McNair pushing out Bum telling the Houston media that Kubiak is a great coach really worked. Small town sports media in Houston. Embarrassed for my city. 610 takes that and runs with it, and everyone believes it.

How do you rate Kubiak's coaching?

IBleedTexans
04-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Passing nonstop during the second Colts game, when we were killing them with Foster. That's cutesy play. You know what is beating another team, but refuse to go to it. Kubiak's timeouts, challenges, etc., all add up to me. I haven't seen shit from him in five years, and I highly doubt a good defense will stop Kubiak from making the dumb decisions on gameday that he always does. It isn't bitching, but the damn truth. I can't get as excited for the season as I want to with Kubiak still as the head coach. His losing history with this team is just too long now. We needed some new life at HC, not dead weight. Hell, so far, it's looked like Wade has been running the draft, with minimal input from Kubiak and Smith. Almost like a "you've had your chance at it".

Man, seems like McNair pushing out Bum telling the Houston media that Kubiak is a great coach really worked. Small town sports media in Houston. Embarrassed for my city. 610 takes that and runs with it, and everyone believes it.

Sounds like Alot of bitchn to me :nolisten:. There's no head coach with no flaws, maybe now with two head coaching minds we'll get it right this year

Texecutioner
04-30-2011, 10:40 AM

That stunt he pulled with Bum Phillips was a joke, but you're right about how Houston fans gobbled it up like a brunch on Sunday. Bum speaks and people act like God is around or something. It was so typical as well being that it was right at the end of the season when even the homers with unconditional support for Kubiak were finally questioning things. Bob calls Bum, and he gives his endorsement and it's a quick fix with this fan base.

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Sounds like Alot of bitchn to me :nolisten:. There's no head coach with no flaws, maybe now with two head coaching minds we'll get it right this year

What exactly has Kubiak done to warrant even being here right now? Kubiak has led us nowhere in five seasons. He got much worse last season, and still was coach of this team. Name another franchise where that happens. He should have been fired, and the Texans should have been calling other coaches (Cowher, Gruden). "But the lockout!!". San Fran had no problems with that. He got a three year extension for going freaking 9-7. If we make the playoffs, he'll get a ten year extension.

It's the same story every year around here. Some excuse gets thrown out, and people think Kubiak deserves another chance. This year, it's "he finally as another head coaching mind next to him...give him time!". IDGAF. Kubiak had his time and failed. We needed new life. We'll see how it goes. Think McNair wants his fairytale and wants Bum's son as the new HC of the new Houston franchise. Kubiak may be fired by midseason (if the team isn't doing well...past seaons under Kubiak show we aren't doing well by midseason). Hell, what is it now, four years straight where we are 5-7 after 12 games? Oh, but the defense!! Yeah right...

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 10:52 AM
Passing nonstop during the second Colts game, when we were killing them with Foster. That's cutesy play.

And again perception fails to reality. Foster rushed 8 times in the 1st half and 7 in the 2nd half. No cutesy take Foster out there.

Kubiak's timeouts, challenges, etc., all add up to me.

None of that is cutesy to me but I think a lot of it is overblown as well. As it turns out different decisions would have been better but that isn't the definition of the original decision being bad.

It isn't bitching, but the damn truth.

No criticizing someone for trying to outsmart the other coach is just bitching and dumb bitching at that. It makes no sense and that comment has nothing to do with Kubiak. On its face it is just a dumb comment.

I didn't grow up here and have no affinity for Bum so that doesn't fly for me. Wade has his own coaching history and it is very good.

Mediocre at best. In the end results are what counts and he hasn't gotten them. But as I have said before I think some of the criticism is over the top. Kubiak gets excoriated for making the same play call for a half back pass that Parcells did in a playoff game (neither worked). Several times last year I watched Belichick make incredibly mind boggling timeout and challenge decisions that made Kubiak's pale in comparison. But their record was better and so those get forgotten. Bottom line is winning. Do it and all this ticky tacky or made up crap fades away.

beerlover
04-30-2011, 11:04 AM
Ya'll know I'm a Beerlover but I'm drinking the :koolaid: Even Capers could not pull of the defensive drafts like Wade Phillips, dude is far more bewitching than meets the eye :stirpot::voodoo: no more Mr. :hankpalm:

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 11:07 AM
And again perception fails to reality. Foster rushed 8 times in the 1st half and 7 in the 2nd half. No cutesy take Foster out there.

Look at Foster's YPC in the first half, and ask yourself why Kubiak did not use him more. After that first play when Schaub hit Johnson for a ten yard gain, Kubiak wouldn't go away from the pass. Even after Foster was gaining well over five yards a carry. "They will never expect us to pass!". Hell, even big time Kubiak homers had question marks after that game.

None of that is cutesy to me but I think a lot of it is overblown as well. As it turns out different decisions would have been better but that isn't the definition of the original decision being bad.

Well, we obviously see things differently.

No criticizing someone for trying to outsmart the other coach is just bitching and dumb bitching at that. It makes no sense and that comment has nothing to do with Kubiak. On its face it is just a dumb comment.

How about sticking to what works, until they find a way to stop it? Kubiak did this well in the first Colts game. If they find a way to stop it, or slow it down, then adjust.

Mediocre at best. In the end results are what counts and he hasn't gotten them. But as I have said before I think some of the criticism is over the top. Kubiak gets excoriated for making the same play call for a half back pass that Parcells did in a playoff game (neither worked). Several times last year I watched Belichick make incredibly mind boggling timeout and challenge decisions that made Kubiak's pale in comparison. But their record was better and so those get forgotten. Bottom line is winning. Do it and all this ticky tacky or made up crap fades away.

Please don't compare those coaches to Kubiak. Both had much better success when they first starting coaching than Kubiak as. When they do those things, they get a pass. Kubiak has done nothing in this league, except create an exciting offense that goes three and out, or short drives to nowhere way too many times, thus putting our (tired) defense on the field over and over again.

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Please don't compare those coaches to Kubiak. Both had much better success when they first starting coaching than Kubiak as. When they do those things, they get a pass. Kubiak has done nothing in this league, except create an exciting offense that goes three and out, or short drives to nowhere way too many times, thus putting our (tired) defense on the field over and over again.

There you go. Anti-analysis. Same exact decision, different conclusion on whether it was smart. Sorry but I don't subscribe to all or nothing analysis. Each decision can be judged.

Oh and Belichick's first 5 seasons netted 36 wins to Kubiak's 37.

Texecutioner
04-30-2011, 11:53 AM

And he was fired and rightfully so. The difference in that equation is that Kubiak is still here and you're still defending him. I highly doubt that Browns fans were going out of their way to defend BB at that point in time. People will give BB the benefit of the doubt now in 2011 after he's made the post season practically every year throughout this entire decade and been to 4 SB's. Your decisions don't get scrutinized near as much when you have one of the strongest records of success in NFL history as oppose to having 5 years of failure in a Kubiak regime. I do agree with you though that I've seen some head scratchers from BB though like in that Colts game where he went for it on 4th down. But again, he's arguably the best coach in NFL history, so people won't mind his bad decisions as much when he makes up for it in so many other ways.

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 11:57 AM
There you go. Anti-analysis. Same exact decision, different conclusion on whether it was smart. Sorry but I don't subscribe to all or nothing analysis. Each decision can be judged.

All coaches make dumb decisions. But those coaches you named actually have success as a head coach. Kubiak has none, so yes, they do get a pass. Kubiak hasn't even made the playoffs. The second year coach in Tampa was even able to go 10-6, and could have easily made the playoffs. Kubiak's dumb decisions far outweight his smart ones, which is why he hasn't made the playoffs, approaching his sixth year as HC. That's pathetic (waits for the Tom Landry posts).

And are you serious on Belichick's first five seasons as a HC? Did you just want to conveneintly leave out that he went 11-5 and actually won a damn playoff game? Not to mention the Browns/Ravens franchise got rid of Belichick for not producing the year after, and went on to win a SB a few years later. Houston and McNair? Kubiak stays because it "wasnt his fault, but the defense's fault". Kubiak is a head coach right? Or is he an offensive coordinator in over his head? I choose the latter, and the evidence is on my side.

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 12:18 PM
And he was fired and rightfully so. The difference in that equation is that Kubiak is still here and you're still defending him.

Geez, this is painful. I was commenting on the nature of comments around here not defending Kubiak. Saying any coach is trying to outsmart other coaches as a negative statement is inane. It has nothing to do with Kubiak. Saying things were cutesy is just something I disagree with. Say he made bad decisions and we would agree. When I hear cutesy I think of trick plays and only one of those stands out that I recall.

All coaches make dumb decisions. But those coaches you named actually have success as a head coach.

Exactly and since all coaches make dumb decisions maybe you should look elsewhere for why teams have more or less success.

And are you serious on Belichick's first five seasons as a HC? Did you just want to conveneintly leave out that he went 11-5 and actually won a damn playoff game? Not to mention the Browns/Ravens franchise got rid of Belichick for not producing the year after, and went on to win a SB a few years later. Houston and McNair? Kubiak stays because it "wasnt his fault, but the defense's fault". Kubiak is a head coach right? Or is he an offensive coordinator in over his head? I choose the latter, and the evidence is on my side.

Didn't conveniently leave out anything since the 11 wins were included in the total. Guess you are conveniently ignoring that. One game by the Jets goes another way last year and we are in the playoffs. Would that have made Kubiak a better coach? Not in my opinion.

I have made clear on many occasions that Kubiak should have been fired if they could get an upgrade. I am not justifying or discussing McNair's decision in that regard any more. The situation is what it is and he is here. But I will comment on over the top silliness like criticizing a coach for trying to outsmart an opponent.

GuerillaBlack
04-30-2011, 12:40 PM
Exactly and since all coaches make dumb decisions maybe you should look elsewhere for why teams have more or less success.

Didn't conveniently leave out anything since the 11 wins were included in the total. Guess you are conveniently ignoring that. One game by the Jets goes another way last year and we are in the playoffs. Would that have made Kubiak a better coach? Not in my opinion.

No, you did conveniently leave it out. If you didn't, you would have said "but that included an 11 win season and short playoff run". Instead, you left that little tidbit off to try and make your point better. You also left off the fact that Belichick was fired.

I have made clear on many occasions that Kubiak should have been fired if they could get an upgrade. I am not justifying or discussing McNair's decision in that regard any more. The situation is what it is and he is here. But I will comment on over the top silliness like criticizing a coach for trying to outsmart an opponent.

Trying to outsmart opponents is why Kubiak still hasn't sniffed the playoffs yet. Why do you want the Texans to rely on other teams in order to make the playoffs? Maybe if Kubiak didn't attempt a halfback pass with Chris Brown, we would have beaten the Jags and not worry about the Jets. "But, but, other coaches have done it!". Please.

Texecutioner
04-30-2011, 12:55 PM
Trying to outsmart opponents is why Kubiak still hasn't sniffed the playoffs yet. Why do you want the Texans to rely on other teams in order to make the playoffs? Maybe if Kubiak didn't attempt a halfback pass with Chris Brown, we would have beaten the Jags and not worry about the Jets. "But, but, other coaches have done it!". Please.

Or trust Chris Brown inside the 5 yard line at the end of games on two other games that season where he fumbled both times and got stuffed while he had never shown anything here or in those particular games to become the GL guy here. Having blind faith in Chris Brown literally screwed us out of 3 potential wins that season. Kubiak literally screwed the team out of the post season that year on Chris Brown alone. Those were all game breakers that will never be forgiven.

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 12:57 PM
No, you did conveniently leave it out. If you didn't, you would have said "but that included an 11 win season and short playoff run". Instead, you left that little tidbit off to try and make your point better. You also left off the fact that Belichick was fired.

Sorry, nope. I thought everyone in the conversation knew Belichick went to the playoffs once and was fired.

So you're hanging your hat to support a silly assertion on one play in five years. Kubiak has not been a gadget coach. And yeah I find it significant that a hall of fame coach made the same decision in an even more crucial playoff context to be part of the perspective in evaluating the play call.

Or trust Chris Brown inside the 5 yard line at the end of games on two other games that season where he fumbled both times and got stuffed while he had never shown anything here or in those particular games to become the GL guy here. Having blind faith in Chris Brown literally screwed us out of 3 potential wins that season. Kubiak literally screwed the team out of the post season that year on Chris Brown alone. Those were all game breakers that will never be forgiven.

And that is fine to criticize those play calls but it wasn't trying to outsmart the other coach. Running your supposed goal line back on the goal line is not trying to outsmart anyone.

rmartin65
04-30-2011, 12:57 PM
I am holding off until the draft euphoria wears off. Right now I like our odds, but I am waiting a couple days to make my official vote.

Texecutioner
04-30-2011, 01:07 PM
So you're hanging your hat to support a silly assertion on one play in five years. Kubiak has not been a gadget coach. And yeah I find it significant that a hall of fame coach made the same decision in an even more crucial playoff context to be part of the perspective in evaluating the play call.

What made that play so stupid was the fact that once again the team's chances were put in the hands of Chris Brown who had already ****ed up two games and had done nothing to get that kind of confidence ever on this team, and then all of a sudden he was given the right to throw passes?? Lol!

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen any coach do when you consider the history of Brown here and how ineffective he had been. It was like Kubiak had some chip on his shoulder to prove to everyone that Chris Brown was going to prove everyone wrong or something and it killed the team's season.

infantrycak
04-30-2011, 01:16 PM
What made that play so stupid was the fact that once again the team's chances were put in the hands of Chris Brown who had already ****ed up two games and had done nothing to get that kind of confidence ever on this team, and then all of a sudden he was given the right to throw passes?? Lol!

One of the dumbest things I've ever seen any coach do when you consider the history of Brown here and how ineffective he had been. It was like Kubiak had some chip on his shoulder to prove to everyone that Chris Brown was going to prove everyone wrong or something and it killed the team's season.

So having been ineffective running the ball proves you can't pass the ball? Man that is some sound logic.

Hervoyel
04-30-2011, 02:10 PM
I voted no because I don't think that there's anything Wade Phillips can do that Gary Kubiak can't somehow nullify. Plus we're talking about rookies here. The players taken this weekend aren't going to be the ones who make the difference, it will be the ones already on the roster and presumably eventually signed in free agency that will either get it done or not. Rookies aren't going to light the world on fire in a single year. On most teams in the best of circumstances you may have one rookie in a season who tears it up. Two every now and then stand out on the same team. So lets say J.J. Watts is all "King Kong" up in there. There are still 10 other guys on the field and if they are the same guys we went to war with the last couple of years then we already know what to expect there.

I don't see any kind of instant transformation out of this rookie class. Wait until we see what they do with the free agents first. Then I'll decide if I think this change can make any difference at all.

gafftop
04-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Anybody watch New Orleans training camp with Payton. In practice the offense broke the huddle and drug ass up to the line. Payton made them go back and do it again and again and said I don't want to see that ever again. I have to watch the Texans do that all the time in a REAL game. Details matter and COACHING CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!!!