PDA

View Full Version : Von Miller part of anti-trust suit

ArlingtonTexan
03-11-2011, 10:42 PM
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/03/11/von-millers-addition-to-antitrust-suit-focuses-on-rookie-salary-cap/

JimBaker488
03-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Why Miller ? Why not somebody else ? What is it about Miller than makes him a
hero or idi&t, depending upon your point of view ?

kiwitexansfan
03-11-2011, 11:24 PM
Will it hurt his draft stock?

beerlover
03-11-2011, 11:42 PM

not as far as the Texans are concerned

Lucky
03-13-2011, 05:17 PM

not as far as the Texans are concerned
But what about hardcore, anti-union teams like Buffalo, Cincinnati, or Arizona? Eventually, I think the CBA gets hammered out prior to the draft. But, Miller's inclusion in the lawsuit could be a sore spot for some teams.

Stemp
03-13-2011, 05:24 PM
He is simply a representative of the draftees in the class action. They want a person who speaks and represents themselves well to the media and he's obviously the best choice. Look at who are the reps for the current players (Manning, Brees, Brady, etc)

steelbtexan
03-13-2011, 07:01 PM
He is simply a representative of the draftees in the class action. They want a person who speaks and represents themselves well to the media and he's obviously the best choice. Look at who are the reps for the current players (Manning, Brees, Brady, etc)

Too bad Cromartie and Will Hill aren't representatives in the class action.

That would be true entertainment. I'm not sure that I would want the lockout to end quickly. Given their tweeting style. Real bright ex college students. LOL

These guys make VY look like Einstien at a shirtless, patron filled sausage party.