PDA

View Full Version : Trinden Holliday

El Tejano
03-11-2011, 09:28 AM
Is this guy still on the team? Just trying to catch up on these guys that we drafted from last year that didn't get to play this year. If so, what do you think he does to the KR duty competition and does it look like he could even make the team.

Ole Miss Texan
03-11-2011, 09:34 AM
He signed a 4 year contract and the Texans put him on injured reserve before the season due to a thumb injury/surgery. As far as I know he's still on the team and hasn't been released.

I really hope he makes the team this year and becomes our primary punt and kick returner. I don't know what the outlook is but he's got his work cut out for him. He's just so dynamic, I'd like it to work out.

CloakNNNdagger
03-11-2011, 09:51 AM
If the STs is reloaded this year with him not being a wide open target when he catches the ball.........if he can consistently catch the ball........the field is his "playground" ............and field position could be a big positive for BOTH the offense AND defense this year.

GP
03-11-2011, 10:58 AM
If the STs is reloaded this year with him not being a wide open target when he catches the ball.........if he can consistently catch the ball........the field is his "playground" ............and field position could be a big positive for BOTH the offense AND defense this year.

I think Slaton bobbling and stumbling the whole 2010 reg season, as a kickoff returner, just made Trindon Holliday's life a lot easier.

Kubiak's theory that he can plug any warm body in at KO returner was a huge fail. Trindon, if he can be marginally better than Slaton, will make the team as a KO returner and emergency RB.

Slaton is practically running his own employment agency. He should demand a percentage from Foster, Ward, and Holliday. For real.