PDA

View Full Version : Bounding in Optimism for 2012 (sorry, soapers)

gg no re
03-07-2011, 12:46 AM
Just getting a head start. Will edit post later in a few months.

dalemurphy
03-07-2011, 12:54 AM
Just getting a head start. Will edit post later in a few months.

that's funny! I'll start working on my arguments now. One can never be too prepared.

1. Kubiak just needs a little more time.
2. The whole defense is going to be better, once they fix the safety position this year
3. Peyton Manning is almost 40, isnt' he?
4. We would've won three more games if not for bad officiating and bad luck.
5. This is the year that our key players all stay healthy.

How's that?

Malloy
03-07-2011, 03:13 AM
'We had some early injuries to key positions'

'New defense, we need time to gel'

EllisUnit
03-07-2011, 11:59 AM
2019 - We're on the right track guys, all we need to Do is groom our young stars to take AJ/Schaub/Fosters/Marios place and i think we can make it to the promise land. Us not making it the past 11 seasons is on me, But i feel we're just 1 player away :bravo:

Double Barrel
03-07-2011, 12:01 PM
I really think new head coach Wade Phillips will be able to [FINALLY] fix this thing! :fingergun:

GP
03-07-2011, 12:19 PM
You got me, man. I was like "Why is there a duplicate thread?" and then I saw the title had 2012 in it instead of 2011.

LOL!!!!

This thread is 100% WIN!

Well played, sir. Well played.

I have nothing to add, because the previous posts on here can't be imporved upon.

Corrosion
03-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Im by no means optimistic about the defense this coming season .... Just too damn many holes.

NT .... Cody and ?

ILB - I dont know if Ryans is the same player after that injury.
OLB - Barwin is another injury questionmark and who's gonna play the other outside spot with Diles gone (Hopefully someone who can cover).
They need at least one and possibly three LB's ? Thats a lot to ask.

Who's the safeties after Wilson and Pollard are cut ? Yeah , they sucked and deserved to be cut ..... but what do ya got to fill in there ?

Wilson and Glover again at the corners ?

FFS thats a recipe for disaster ...... :rake:

brakos82
03-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Im by no means optimistic about the defense this coming season .... Just too damn many holes.

NT .... Cody and ?

ILB - I dont know if Ryans is the same player after that injury.
OLB - Barwin is another injury questionmark and who's gonna play the other outside spot with Diles gone (Hopefully someone who can cover).
They need at least one and possibly three LB's ? Thats a lot to ask.

Who's the safeties after Wilson and Pollard are cut ? Yeah , they sucked and deserved to be cut ..... but what do ya got to fill in there ?

Wilson and Glover again at the corners ?

FFS thats a recipe for disaster ...... :rake:

El Presidente would like to inform you that you are in the mock thread, not the real one. :nolisten:

KA4Texan
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
:nolisten: Oh come on guys, do none of you read the bible?

I think the Texans year is going to be 2012, after all, before the end of days, up will be down, down will be up. Tell me if there is a flip, a Houston team wont come out on top.

Besides, if the Mayans nailed it, we will be on our way to the Super Bowl, but the end of the world according to them is Dec. 23? 2012.... so we will have the team to get us there, only to never play in it. To me that fits Houston sports teams luck to a T. 2012 IS our year!! :doot:

But oh well......:texflag: make it or not.

EllisUnit
03-07-2011, 10:03 PM

I think the Texans year is going to be 2012, after all, before the end of days, up will be down, down will be up. Tell me if there is a flip, a Houston team wont come out on top.

Besides, if the Mayans nailed it, we will be on our way to the Super Bowl, but the end of the world according to them is Dec. 23? 2012.... so we will have the team to get us there, only to never play in it. To me that fits Houston sports teams luck to a T. 2012 IS our year!! :doot:

haha i like that, to good.

Corrosion
03-07-2011, 10:32 PM
El Presidente would like to inform you that you are in the mock thread, not the real one. :nolisten:

I couldnt help but spoil the fun .... that defense .... shit a pop warner team could score on them. :rake:

brakos82
03-07-2011, 10:34 PM
I couldnt help but spoil the fun .... that defense .... shit a pop warner team could score on them. :rake:
Fair enough.

GP
03-08-2011, 07:37 AM

I don't which is more awesome: Your actual post, or your KUBIAK Kan U Believe I Am Koaching sig line at the very bottom.