PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Greatest RBs in NFL History Video

EmDiggy
02-17-2011, 10:44 AM
Football Gameplan's Greatest RBs in NFL History (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDmf3Gb_4c)

Good Afternoon Texans Fans! Here's a video just to break up the offseason monotony! Enjoy annnnnnnd let the debate begin!

Em

Dread-Head
02-17-2011, 10:59 AM
Football Gameplan's Greatest RBs in NFL History (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDDmf3Gb_4c)

Good Afternoon Texans Fans! Here's a video just to break up the offseason monotony! Enjoy annnnnnnd let the debate begin!

Em

K. I couldn't open it at work, but if I HAD to make a list I would include:

Mr. Earl Campbell

The Late Great Walter Payton

Barry Sanders

Mr. Tony Dorsette

Gayle Sayers

Franco Harris

Marshall Faulk

Mr. Erick Dickerson

If I forgot someone...I'll add to this.

FirstTexansFan
02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
K. I couldn't open it at work, but if I HAD to make a list I would include:

Mr. Earl Campbell

The Late Great Walter Payton

Barry Sanders

Mr. Tony Dorsette

Gayle Sayers

Franco Harris

Marshall Faulk

Mr. Erick Dickerson

Jim Brown

infantrycak
02-17-2011, 11:33 AM

Emmitt Smith.

The author has a Barry Sanders crush projecting him at over 20000 yards. Anti-Emmitt too having him outside the top 10.

gary
02-17-2011, 11:42 AM
I still don't see why Fred Taylor has not ever been a Probowler if he was/is so great and I like him.

Texan4Ever
02-17-2011, 11:56 AM
I still don't see why Fred Taylor has not ever been a Probowler if he was/is so great and I like him.

He's been a Pro Bowler once, and although he was a solid RB, he was unfortunately in competition with really good RBs like Shaun Alexander and Edgerin James.

gary
02-17-2011, 12:01 PM
He's been a Pro Bowler once, and although he was a solid RB, he was unfortunately in competition with really good RBs like Shaun Alexander and Edgerin James.
I thought he never had been but thanks.

EmDiggy
02-17-2011, 12:11 PM
Emmitt Smith.

The author has a Barry Sanders crush projecting him at over 20000 yards. Anti-Emmitt too having him outside the top 10.

C'mon Homie... not Emmitt Smith hate or Barry Sanders Crush.. just looking at the facts.. Barry would've shattered that record. Emmitt is about as good as Curtis Martin.. Nothing special, just very very solid

infantrycak
02-17-2011, 12:19 PM
C'mon Homie... not Emmitt Smith hate or Barry Sanders Crush.. just looking at the facts.. Barry would've shattered that record. Emmitt is about as good as Curtis Martin.. Nothing special, just very very solid

Nothing special - LOL. Yeah OK. :smooch:

dc_txtech
02-17-2011, 12:24 PM

The Houston in me says Damn right! The realist in me says, C'mon man!

eriadoc
02-17-2011, 12:50 PM

Em

There's no debate.

1. Earl
2. Everyone else.

Scooter
02-17-2011, 12:59 PM
The Houston in me says Damn right! The realist in me says, C'mon man!

yup yup. as much as i want to dislike emmett and the cowboys, and credit his success to that offense, smith is the epitome of a complete back. not exceptional in any single area, but smith had everything. there are plenty of backs that "would've" or "could've" broken the records (and some like brown held those records) - such as earl or sanders or even the impossible athlete that was bo jackson - but emmett did it. "special" is the only way to describe the all-time leading rusher.

and ....

earl
jim brown
the rest

powerfuldragon
02-17-2011, 04:13 PM
yer mic sounds tinny. also, curt taylor bit was money.