PDA

View Full Version : Houston Texans.......

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:16 PM
I don't know how many read my thread Texans talk is trash about 3 weeks ago. But my bad, i was having a really bad day, want to apologize for anyone i may have offended. I'm honestly surprised I'm not banned. Anyways again i'm sorry for my behavior.

I acted like the texans secondary and i'm ashamed :vincepalm:.

wagonhed
02-02-2011, 07:18 PM
And now you're out of the red, welcome back.

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:19 PM
And now you're out of the red, welcome back.

:splits:

Texaninlild
02-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Did the mods delete that one? I didn't get to read it....

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:23 PM

i imagine so, it was a pretty bad thread, talking down on every one on here and a bunch of stuff. But i got like 15 bad reps from the thread before they did so i know a few people saw it.

dc_txtech
02-02-2011, 07:23 PM
EllisUnit is back! Your last thread was epic welcome back to the boards.

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:26 PM
EllisUnit is back! Your last thread was epic welcome back to the boards.

haha epic, i wouldnt say that i just made an ass out of myself with it, but hey i man'd up and came back hopefully i can recover from that and be welcome but i guess we'll see.

Texan_Bill
02-02-2011, 07:27 PM
Is the message board equivalent of a "mulligan"??... Welcome back. Make your "do-over" a good one.

JB
02-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Glad you came back. Looking forward to your takes on the Texans ...

RagingBull
02-02-2011, 07:36 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQleNflmWVrQNXpkvM5FWtbYdCvLNSGP lTFQiS5DT_k67qzzb2f

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:40 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQleNflmWVrQNXpkvM5FWtbYdCvLNSGP lTFQiS5DT_k67qzzb2f

:spit: JK

drs23
02-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Good on ya, Manning up and that. Glad to see all the red replaced with green. Good show.

EllisUnit
02-02-2011, 07:57 PM
Good on ya, Manning up and that. Glad to see all the red replaced with green. Good show.

i didnt even know thats how u gained rep, till i looked at my user cp and saw all my red rep from my bad last thread haha. one way to learn.

FirstTexansFan
02-02-2011, 07:59 PM

You've professed your love for the Texans, but subconsciously it appears you're a Colts fan :)

FirstTexansFan
02-02-2011, 08:00 PM
i didnt even know thats how u gained rep, till i looked at my user cp and saw all my red rep from my bad last thread haha. one way to learn.

I gave ya positive rep, figured it would offset the pain somewhat LOL

drs23
02-02-2011, 08:04 PM
You've professed your love for the Texans, but subconsciously it appears you're a Colts fan :)

Now sumthin about that just don't sound right! :D

FirstTexansFan
02-02-2011, 08:07 PM
Now sumthin about that just don't sound right! :D

j/k! :)

Texan_Bill
02-02-2011, 08:40 PM
Dude went from the red to 179 rep. points pretty quick. :turtle:

JB
02-02-2011, 08:42 PM

Something to be said for stepping up to the plate and admitting when you've been a ****

I started out red also... :facepalm: JB!

steelbtexan
02-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Congrats for manning up.

Showtime100
02-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Welcome back EU! I said many things here I've regretted later and then done what I could to mend some fences. Nice job. I look forward to reading future posts......

.....especially if you're having a bad day. :D

Texecutioner
02-02-2011, 11:44 PM

He sure as hell did. I just repped him myself.

Nice way to man up about poor judgment.

NitroGSXR
02-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Something to be said for stepping up to the plate and admitting when you've been a ****

I started out red also... :facepalm: JB!

Now THIS I gotta see. Linky to the post you got negged on, please. I am already chuckling. Whatever it is... I know it's going to be gold. Solid gold.

TheIronDuke
02-03-2011, 12:08 AM
He even spammed the board with ads and is still getting rep? :vincepalm:

Crazy. Whatever, the whole rep system needs to be done away with.

Texecutioner
02-03-2011, 12:24 AM

When did he do that?

michaelm
02-03-2011, 12:50 AM
haha epic, i wouldnt say that i just made an ass out of myself with it, but hey i man'd up and came back hopefully i can recover from that and be welcome but i guess we'll see.

Hey, everyone makes mistakes.
Hell, if my parents hadn't made one, I would've never been born.
Welcome back.

JCTexan
02-03-2011, 01:05 AM
How does he end up having more rep than me after apologizing? Maybe I should apologize to you people more?

Norg
02-03-2011, 01:19 AM
WHat did u say how can anyone really get offended on a MSG board

i like aruging sometimes it brings up good topics on the texans

Corrosion
02-03-2011, 02:09 AM
Is the message board equivalent of a "mulligan"??... Welcome back. Make your "do-over" a good one.

Yeah , just make sure you dont putt with the wrong end .....

JB
02-03-2011, 06:20 AM
Now THIS I gotta see. Linky to the post you got negged on, please. I am already chuckling. Whatever it is... I know it's going to be gold. Solid gold.

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1170056&postcount=25

FirstTexansFan
02-03-2011, 07:22 AM
I'd like to find the posts I made back when the VY vs Bush vs Mario debate was going on... I made some doozies hehe Though I gotta say the one photoshop I did of VY with 666 on his forehead was probably my greatest neg rep post ever, it took a few years to overcome that one LOL

Texanmike02
02-03-2011, 07:50 AM
I don't know how many read my thread Texans talk is trash about 3 weeks ago. But my bad, i was having a really bad day, want to apologize for anyone i may have offended. I'm honestly surprised I'm not banned. Anyways again i'm sorry for my behavior.

Overtraining?

Mike

NitroGSXR
02-03-2011, 08:09 AM
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1170056&postcount=25

Lol!!!! For that?!?! I knew it was gonna be gold! I have been negged for comments along those lines. You know what I did? I posti-repped them in return and said be happy.

Thems friggin' morons, I tell ya!

JB
02-03-2011, 08:13 AM
Lol!!!! For that?!?! I knew it was gonna be gold! I have been negged for comments along those lines. You know what I did? I posti-repped them in return and said be happy.

Thems friggin' morons, I tell ya!

Best comment was in 3 years, you'll still be a dumbass

NitroGSXR
02-03-2011, 08:16 AM
Best comment was

Dammit!! MSR!!! M-S-R!!!!!!

JB
02-03-2011, 08:22 AM
Dammit!! MSR!!! M-S-R!!!!!!

Lol... I was a bit drunk and very pissed at that draft at the time. But I thought that was hilarious.

EllisUnit
02-03-2011, 08:35 AM

i wasnt spamming, i had the logos of the places i work. Hodges Trucking and Chesapeake energy. Unless you own a drilling rig and need it moved me representing is not spamming. But i removed at the request of the Mods.

infantrycak
02-03-2011, 09:45 AM

No, it is over in the Texans Tailgate forum.

EllisUnit
02-03-2011, 10:36 AM
No, it is over in the Texans Tailgate forum.

Dang i was hoping yall did delete it :gun:

Dutchrudder
02-03-2011, 08:42 PM
I'd just like to go on record saying that I gave EllisUnit a positive rep for that hilarious thread he started. As much as he sounded like a dick, it turned into a pretty awesome thread, so I gotta give him some credit for that. You know what they say, a broken **** is right twice a day!

Welcome back, just don't screw it up! :D

Norg
02-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Me saying we should trade leech got me the most negg rep

2slik4u
02-03-2011, 09:27 PM

I was well involved in one of your threads you started that day and the "texans talk is trash" wasnt the only one that had us roaring.

Nevertheless, welcome back.

Looks like you've more than made up for the 15 neg reps with your rep at 250+.

Now join us in the endless off-season fodder that bores the pants off me day in and day out. Crappy thing is, until this new CBA gets settled, no trades or trade talk will happen.

Now I get to start researching for fantasy baseball.......:kitten:

2slik4u
02-03-2011, 09:28 PM

Dont know when you said that but I would have lambasted you from top to bottom instead of negative repping you.

Joe Texan
02-03-2011, 10:24 PM
r calling Obama a lying muslim got me neged, He is still a lying muslim

CretorFrigg
02-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Welcome back, man!

spurstexanstros
02-03-2011, 11:11 PM
I'd like to find the posts I made back when the VY vs Bush vs Mario debate was going on... I made some doozies hehe Though I gotta say the one photoshop I did of VY with 666 on his forehead was probably my greatest neg rep post ever, it took a few years to overcome that one LOL

I would like to find the 1000 or so posts that got got removed when i was benched or banned by a former mod cause i cracked on one of his buddies during the vy reggie mario dc thingy. and I used to wear my fanhood on a sleeve like Eu, but as of late with things going on in my life and round the world i realized that its not worth getting upset bout things people say on here,so now i just sit back have fun and occasionally let er rip good and bad

I try to stay positive too many fire so and so..someone needs to serve koolaid round here.

TheIronDuke
02-03-2011, 11:22 PM

Well you're not the most intelligent football fan and on top of you wanting to unload our All-Pro FB you'd also like Slaton to be our #2 RB while we cut Derrick Ward. So I'm surprised your rep is higher than 0 TBH because you've never made any observation that's worthy of a rep.

EllisUnit
02-03-2011, 11:28 PM
I was well involved in one of your threads you started that day and the "texans talk is trash" wasnt the only one that had us roaring.

Nevertheless, welcome back.

Looks like you've more than made up for the 15 neg reps with your rep at 250+.

Now join us in the endless off-season fodder that bores the pants off me day in and day out. Crappy thing is, until this new CBA gets settled, no trades or trade talk will happen.

Now I get to start researching for fantasy baseball.......:kitten:

yeah i remember it was my thread about how i think Kareem Jackson sucks, and i still stand by that :texanbill:

Pollardized
02-03-2011, 11:31 PM
I'm thinking about neg repping Ellis right now just for old times sake.... :cowboy1:

TheIronDuke
02-03-2011, 11:34 PM
I bet Ellis even got repped by Bill, must be nice.

Back in my day it took a few hundred posts to break the 100, now this dude's making an apology thread, tha hell?

EllisUnit
02-03-2011, 11:35 PM
I'm thinking about neg repping Ellis right now just for old times sake.... :cowboy1:

well thats not nice :jogger:, but i wouldnt blame ya, hard for some to forgive and forget. ;)

JB
02-03-2011, 11:38 PM

Nah, I think it is probably when you said you were glad that Pitts got injured.

Pollardized
02-04-2011, 09:32 AM
well thats not nice :jogger:, but i wouldnt blame ya, hard for some to forgive and forget. ;)

I was just kidding bro. I had no beef with anything you wrote. Everyone has a right to their own opinion, no matter how wrong it may be... :tiphat:

HOU-TEX
02-04-2011, 09:46 AM
Well you're not the most intelligent football fan and on top of you wanting to unload our All-Pro FB you'd also like Slaton to be our #2 RB while we cut Derrick Ward. So I'm surprised your rep is higher than 0 TBH because you've never made any observation that's worthy of a rep.

Dang, bro. He, and others I might add, make odd comments at times. I don't think it's worthy of a beat down like this.

TheIronDuke
02-04-2011, 10:30 AM
Dang, bro. He, and others I might add, make odd comments at times. I don't think it's worthy of a beat down like this.

I was drinking last night, my bad.

dc_txtech
02-04-2011, 11:29 AM
You know what they say, a broken **** is right twice a day!

:confused:

HOU-TEX
02-04-2011, 11:34 AM
:confused:

:lol: I think the "L" was accidentally left out of "clock"

Big Lou
02-04-2011, 12:11 PM

You have given your confesion, now do 10 Hail Mary's (Make sure Glover Quinn isn't around) and all is forgiven.

Old School
02-04-2011, 04:09 PM

Hell, if you never make an ass out of yourself then you wouldn't fit in here!! Everybody blows their top, there are no grudges here. :bubbles: