PDA

View Full Version : With SB fast approaching, Dallas has a shortage of...

jaayteetx
01-27-2011, 05:20 PM
you guessed it......Strippers!
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Dallas-faces-stripper-shortage-before-Super-Bowl-XLV-012711

infantrycak
01-27-2011, 05:53 PM
Bill is going to have short pickings for the next couple weeks as tons of dancers from Houston will be traveling north.

RazorOye
01-27-2011, 07:23 PM
Dallas: Still Not as cool as Vancouver...

Emergency shipment of condoms headed to Olympic athletes (http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/blogs/postblog/2010/02/emergency-shipment-of-condoms-headed-to-olympic-athletes.html)

FirstTexansFan
01-27-2011, 08:18 PM
Bill is going to have short pickings for the next couple weeks as tons of dancers from Houston will be traveling north.

I'm actually blaming Bill for the shortage.... but a girls gotta stay where the money is right? Bill's proven income :)

michaelm
01-28-2011, 08:54 AM
It would be impossible for Dallas to have a stripper shortage with the huge pool of talent available just a few hours down I-45 in H-town.

The financial impact of the SB will be in the millions of dollars... for Houston.

Texan_Bill
01-28-2011, 10:32 AM

:heh: Who do you think is driving the bus full of strippers North?

Scooter
01-28-2011, 11:46 AM

the only difference between the saturday night squad and tuesday afternoon B-team is a few tequilas. :texanbill:

Dread-Head
01-28-2011, 11:48 AM

Damn it! You beat me to this one! I guess the ones who remain here will be the mid-day shift chicks with the scars, tattoos, prosthetic limbs and thick body hair.

Ranger Tom
01-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Damn it! You beat me to this one! I guess the ones who remain here will be the mid-day shift chicks with the scars, tattoos, prosthetic limbs and thick body hair.

Maybe I'm alone here, but those first three items aren't so bad...