PDA

View Full Version : [RUMOR] Deion Sanders in talks with Rex Ryan?

gg no re
01-16-2011, 10:31 PM
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/5919/imag0214s.jpg

eeeck

anyone have the real context for why Primetime took off his shoe?

GP
01-17-2011, 10:34 AM
:yuck:

All this stuff is just so bizarre to me.

It's weird, it's icky. It's gross. So close to giving you neg rep.

And now I have that image of Primetime's deformed second toe. I am definitely not a candidate for picking up a foot fetish. Feet are generally gross. There's maybe about a 5% of the population who have great feet. The other 95% should never see the light of day. Ever. EVER.

Dutchrudder
01-17-2011, 10:37 AM
So if you have a foot fetish, does that make you a pediphile?

drs23
01-17-2011, 10:39 AM

Another 1liner that made me laugh! I like your sense of humor DR.

MSR!

Mr. Texan
01-17-2011, 11:24 AM
his feet throwin up gang signs

GP
01-17-2011, 11:26 AM
That has to be photoshop'd.

Looks like a pinkie toe cut off and placed in the second toe position.

:stillgrossedout:

scourge
01-17-2011, 01:52 PM

I still say that the women's foot file, Ped Egg, should've been named for what it is. The Pedo-File

Dutchrudder
01-17-2011, 04:22 PM
I still say that the women's foot file, Ped Egg, should've been named for what it is. The Pedo-File

Haha, I had to look that one up... Never seen or heard of this thing before:

http://www.tvtopten.com/images/Ped-Egg.jpg

Although, 'pedi' is the Latin root for 'pedis' which is feet, so the proper play on words is 'pedi-file'. I'm not quite sure what the roots of the word 'pedophile' are besides the Greek 'phile' for love.

powerfuldragon
01-17-2011, 09:18 PM

Although, 'pedi' is the Latin root for 'pedis' which is feet, so the proper play on words is 'pedi-file'. I'm not quite sure what the roots of the word 'pedophile' are besides the Greek 'phile' for love.
it looks like a cheese grater...

edo783
01-17-2011, 10:09 PM
Now, I could be accused of being one of the tough guy types (actually just a Teddy bear type), but one of the best things I have ever had was a pedicure that my wife bought me for my birthday 4-5 years ago. Felt really good. Had a VP that worked for me that used to have manicure and polishing done. Never went that route, but the foot thing is really good if you have never had one.

JB
01-17-2011, 10:21 PM
Now, I could be accused of being one of the tough guy types (actually just a Teddy bear type), but one of the best things I have ever had was a pedicure that my wife bought me for my birthday 4-5 years ago. Felt really good. Had a VP that worked for me that used to have manicure and polishing done. Never went that route, but the foot thing is really good if you have never had one.

When I was in PI, I had a pedicure about once a week. Fantastic! As were the girls giving them...

Maddict5
01-18-2011, 07:21 AM
That has to be photoshop'd.

Looks like a pinkie toe cut off and placed in the second toe position.

:stillgrossedout:

nope i watched the vid of it on nflta about two months back.. deion was saying the nfl owed him for deforming his toe

scourge
01-18-2011, 08:23 AM

Learn something new everyday.

powerfuldragon
01-18-2011, 08:43 AM

i thought about getting one recently... my trip to india'd made my heels crack like death valley. but three days of stomping around in beach sand fixed that.