PDA

View Full Version : S & C Trainer

BorrowMe
01-06-2011, 10:46 AM
Is he going to get fired? I mean we had alot of season ending injuries to our prime players. What are the Texans going to do about it? Are they going to keep him or are they going to replace him?

Yankee_In_TX
01-06-2011, 11:02 AM
I think this season was a lot better than the previous S&C coach's seasons.

DerekLee1
01-06-2011, 02:39 PM
I think they need to fire the equipment guy. Poor cleats seemed to be an issue all season. How many times did Kareem Jackson fall down?

TheCD
01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
I think they need to fire the equipment guy. Poor cleats seemed to be an issue all season. How many times did Kareem Jackson fall down?

You're just gonna have to wait. We're still counting...

Yankee_In_TX
01-06-2011, 03:27 PM

I forget which game, but KJ, Arian, and 2 other guys fell 4 or 5 times during the game.

redwhiteANDblue
01-06-2011, 03:38 PM
I forget which game, but KJ, Arian, and 2 other guys fell 4 or 5 times during the game.

Brice Mccain fell plenty of times too

drs23
01-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Brice Mccain fell plenty of times too

I think Texan Bill fell down too. :kitten:

Thorn
01-07-2011, 03:26 PM
I think Texan Bill fell down too. :kitten:

I don't think you can blame that on cleats though. :barman:

TEXANRED
01-07-2011, 03:31 PM
We go through S&C guys like spinal tap goes through drummers.

DexmanC
01-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Kareem Jackson got posterized on a whiner line, so "Kareem Jackson
falls down" ain't going anywhere for a long time. I would be surprised
to find out he's catching hell in the locker room.

CloakNNNdagger
01-07-2011, 03:53 PM

You're right. The equipment guy, if he was worth a flip, would have right off the bat recognized that Jackson should have been fitted with a left shoe on his right foot............for that not-so-rare athlete condition known as "Two Left Feet Syndrome."

The Pencil Neck
01-08-2011, 02:03 PM
You're right. The equipment guy, if he was worth a flip, would have right off the bat recognized that Jackson should have been fitted with a left shoe on his right foot............for that not-so-rare athlete condition known as "Two Left Feet Syndrome."

Now that's just mean.

Dutchrudder
01-08-2011, 02:54 PM

I think it's the coaches fault for not realizing they drafted Gerald Ford in the first round.

drs23
01-10-2011, 12:35 PM
I don't think you can blame that on cleats though. :barman:

Thorn, my man, I think you're on to something there. :lol: