Dutchrudder
01-03-2011, 10:19 AM
:doot: :doot:

Bring in Cowher Cleveland!!!

ubecool454
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
:doot: :doot:

Bring in Cowher Cleveland!!!

I think that Cowher wants to be the GM and HC wherever he goes so that rules him out in Dallas because Jerry is and will always be the GM and it probably rules him out in Miami too because Tuna is the big fish there. Not surprised that Mangini got fired...the guy can't coach.

texdawg
01-03-2011, 10:35 AM
I hate this constant rebuild the Browns go through. Getting Mangini better players and a change in O coordinator would pay off better than a rebuild IMO.

Here's a RUMOR, somebody from the airport in Cleveland is tweeting that Gruden has landed in Cleveland. I'm not a fan of Gruden at all. Oh well, it'll be interesting anyway.

thunderkyss
... it probably rules him out in Miami too because Tuna is the big fish there. Not surprised that Mangini got fired...the guy can't coach.

The Tuna has left Miami.

Dutchrudder
I think that Cowher wants to be the GM and HC wherever he goes so that rules him out in Dallas because Jerry is and will always be the GM and it probably rules him out in Miami too because Tuna is the big fish there. Not surprised that Mangini got fired...the guy can't coach.

The Cowboys are keeping Garret as HC. Dolphins HC positions isn't settled yet, but could be a possibility for Cowher. He obviously wants to coach again, and with at least 5 positions still open, I think he will find a spot.

thunderkyss
01-03-2011, 10:36 AM
Wonder if we can get Mangini to run our defense.

Texan4Ever
01-03-2011, 11:30 AM
He WAS a good defensive back coach :thinking:

The1ApplePie
01-03-2011, 11:37 AM
He WAS a good defensive back coach :thinking:

Kubiak: HC
McDaniels: OC
Phillips: DC
Mangini: LB/DB coach

The Texans could be the Miami Heat of failure!

I wouldn't mind Mangini as the DC though

Hagar
01-03-2011, 11:50 AM

Screw that, Rob Ryan as DC.

Doppelganger
01-03-2011, 12:03 PM

Add Rich Kotite as your Special Offensive Assistant and make Matt Milan your GM and you truly have a complete and utter failure in all aspects of the organization!

Drew_Smoke
01-03-2011, 02:34 PM

He should get a call from Bob!!

El Tejano
01-03-2011, 02:40 PM
He should get a call from Bob!!

As soon as I heard the news, this is what I was thinking.

Mr teX
01-03-2011, 02:44 PM
I hate this constant rebuild the Browns go through. Getting Mangini better players and a change in O coordinator would pay off better than a rebuild IMO.

Here's a RUMOR, somebody from the airport in Cleveland is tweeting that Gruden has landed in Cleveland. I'm not a fan of Gruden at all. Oh well, it'll be interesting anyway.

Oh...the irony in this post.

Kulluminatii
01-03-2011, 03:19 PM

Looks like Gruden's son Deuce (yes...his name is in fact...Deuce) wasn't lying after all. He said Gruden was interested in both Cleveland & SF...and now that both teams have a spot open it will be interesting to see where he goes.

thunderkyss
01-03-2011, 03:28 PM

Definitely love this idea.

rmartin65
01-03-2011, 06:37 PM
Yet another team that will make a turnaround quicker than the Texans...