PDA

View Full Version : Fire Texans Media!!!!!!

texanchris
12-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Figured everyone else made a Fire_______ thread so i wanted to make one to.
Unacceptable. They constantly change sides and arguments every day and dont ask the tough questions that need to be asked. Justice confuses the heck out of me, one day he write about how Kubiak has 0 playoff appearances and he should be fired and the next he writes about how he hopes the players play well to save Kubiaks job. Mclain thinks he knows it all when he really has no sources and then he sounds suprised when he is wrong. It's little things like this that causes the Texans organization to be mediocre.

Maybe im going abit to far but i hate that the Texans media acccept mediocracy and Bum Phillips saying Kubiak is as good as a coach as there is made them jump right back on the Kubiak bandwagon.

BetaV1
12-30-2010, 07:42 PM
I don't even live in the state of Texas and I know that Justice is a major fool.

texanchris
12-30-2010, 07:44 PM
I don't even live in the state of Texas and I know that Justice is a major fool.

neither do I but can they honestly not find someone better than him that doesn't switch sides every day.

BetaV1
12-30-2010, 07:54 PM
neither do I but can they honestly not find someone better than him that doesn't switch sides every day.

Well, I applied for the Chron a few months back and they told me they weren't interested. :bored:

LOLZ, I kid (not really, but....). Yeah, the sports media up there seems very strange. Some sources strike me as very complacent while others seem very knee jerk. Reporters who think they're commentators and commentators who think they're reporters. Just an overall mess and certainly worthy of a Kubepalm. :kubepalm:

JB
12-30-2010, 08:28 PM
Figured everyone else made a Fire_______ thread so i wanted to make one to.
Unacceptable. They constantly change sides and arguments every day and dont ask the tough questions that need to be asked. Justice confuses the heck out of me, one day he write about how Kubiak has 0 playoff appearances and he should be fired and the next he writes about how he hopes the players play well to save Kubiaks job. Mclain thinks he knows it all when he really has no sources and then he sounds suprised when he is wrong. It's little things like this that causes the Texans organization to be mediocre.
Maybe im going abit to far but i hate that the Texans media acccept mediocracy and Bum Phillips saying Kubiak is as good as a coach as there is made them jump right back on the Kubiak bandwagon.

Wait! What? Are you really saying that the Texans are mediocre because of Justice and McLain? Really?

I knew things were getting nutz, but Really?

texanchris
12-30-2010, 08:38 PM
Wait! What? Are you really saying that the Texans are mediocre because of Justice and McLain? Really?

I knew things were getting nutz, but Really?

i was just joking around, seemed like we criticized everyone except the media. People calling for Kubiak, Smith, and Bush to be fired, criticizing Mcnair and are even threatening to punch other texans fans in the face for not having the same views as them. A lot of other football teams ask the tough questions that need to be asked and this media seems like they are afraid to do it.

steelbtexan
12-30-2010, 09:08 PM
None of the Houston Media is out front with whats going on. If anybody provides any info on what's really going on it will be Berman. My god McNair carries some weight in this community.