PDA

View Full Version : Was K-EYE right in Austin?

Texanator
12-26-2010, 11:25 PM
After years of fighting K-EYE here in Austin to get them to air the Texans games, we start off 4-2. The affiliate here agrees to air the rest of the games. Then they commence to go 1-8 (1-9? after the Jags take our lunch money next week).
I can only foresee more Texans black outs here AGAIN and we are 150 miles away from the market.
Thanks a lot Kubiak and Bush! YOU SUCK!

StevieWonder
12-26-2010, 11:48 PM
Help, help! We're being oppressed!

Hookem Horns
12-27-2010, 12:11 AM
Well they passed up a Jets/Bears game that not only had playoff implications however also ended up being a good game.

There a lot of people in this state that want to root for this team. KEYE really wants to air them and for them to be an entertaining product. However at some point KEYE has to think about ratings and the bottom line. KEYE will probably do what they always do, start off showing Texans games and see how the season shakes out. Next season they will probably pull the plug much earlier if nothing changes.

If I were KEYE I would send a note to Bob letting him know that if he doesn't finally grow a pair and make some serious changes that they won't show any Texans games.

Texanator
12-27-2010, 12:25 AM
You are correct Hook'em. It just blows, you know? Maybe Phillips and Kube can go have a love in somewhere and leave Texas football alone.
p.s. I hate the Cowboys!