PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the "World of Suck."

Koolaid Time
12-26-2010, 07:09 PM
I don't know how else to describe it. The Texans had the Broncos on the ropes, but didn't put them out. The Broncos Defense didn't have any pass rush most of the day, and in the end the Texans got beat by a third tier team with a left-handed rookie Jesus Freak quarterback.

Welcome to the World of "Suck."

Hookem Horns
12-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Actually I am wondering where you have been. Most of us here have already been in the "World of Suck" for almost 10 years.

Mr. Texan
12-26-2010, 07:13 PM
this franchise is a ****ing joke

BullNation4Life
12-26-2010, 07:27 PM
http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/4665551/I-AMIN-A-WORLD-OF-SUCK.jpg?imageSize=Large&generatorName=PILE

ziggy29
12-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Even the Lions -- 0-16 two seasons ago -- are learning to play 60 minutes of football -- showing up from the opening kickoff to the ticking of the last second.

The Texans have NEVER consistently shown they can do that apart from a rare occurrence 1-2 times a year.

The early Capers teams didn't have the talent. This team, I think, does, marginal pass defense and injuries notwithstanding. This team has NO excuses for a 5-10 season thus far. There is too much talent and too many veterans at this point to sugar coat it.

Coaching.

TexanBacker93
12-27-2010, 01:26 AM
Even the Lions -- 0-16 two seasons ago -- are learning to play 60 minutes of football -- showing up from the opening kickoff to the ticking of the last second.

The Texans have NEVER consistently shown they can do that apart from a rare occurrence 1-2 times a year.

The early Capers teams didn't have the talent. This team, I think, does, marginal pass defense and injuries notwithstanding. This team has NO excuses for a 5-10 season thus far. There is too much talent and too many veterans at this point to sugar coat it.

Coaching.

Capers teams didn't have a lot of talent, but I never remember the teams failing to at least play hard. Maybe I'm just forgetting because of all the pathetic performances we see on a weekly basis.

BullNation4Life
12-27-2010, 01:30 AM

Coaching.

I know the D-Line coach for the Lions. Played football with him in high School...

steelbtexan
12-27-2010, 01:34 AM
I know the D-Line coach for the Lions. Played football with him in high School...

Who is the Lions DL coach?

He's done a great job with the talent that was given to him.

I would consider him for a DC job.

TheMatrix31
12-27-2010, 04:36 AM
Capers teams didn't have a lot of talent, but I never remember the teams failing to at least play hard. Maybe I'm just forgetting because of all the pathetic performances we see on a weekly basis.

I think so. Those teams were BRUTAL. Some of those performances were wayyy worse. Specifically the first Colts game. We had 139 yards of total offense, only SIX of those passing. The week before against Seattle, we gave up 320 rushing yards. Both big time losses. http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/htx/2005_games.htm

We've been in the "world of suck" for a while now, lol.

OzzO
12-27-2010, 10:53 AM
Wow. you defintely know your team has hit bottom when the Kool-Aid man says we suck.
:)

HJam72
12-27-2010, 10:57 AM
Wow. you defintely know your team has hit bottom when the Kool-Aid man says we suck.
:)

Oooooooooooh Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!! :kubepalm:

Double Barrel
12-27-2010, 12:04 PM
this franchise is a ****ing joke

I would agree, except jokes are supposed to be funny. The Texans organization sucks so bad that it's just sad and pathetic now.