PDA

View Full Version : Arian Foster leaves early with ankle injury

CloakNNNdagger
12-19-2010, 05:07 PM
Foster was added to the injury report this past Thursday with a HIP injury. Not unusual when 1 joint goes, a compensating joint is likely to follow.

Coach Gary Kubiak clarified after Sunday's game that Arian Foster's fourth-quarter injury was to his ankle.

"I'll have to see," Kubiak said when asked about his star running back. Foster tweaked his ankle against the Ravens last week, and the Houston Examiner's Alan Burge saw him "pointing to and rubbing" the same ankle earlier in Sunday's game. Foster never returned after leaving, but the game was out of reach. His status is up in the air heading into Week 16 at Denver. Derrick Ward is the obvious waiver pickup for Foster owners.

Source: Nick Scurfield on Twitter

I noted during the game day thread that I thought he was limping early on in the game probably due to an ankle .

dtran04
12-19-2010, 06:23 PM
He hurt it when tripped up by Sheppard. He went off the field and was pointing to it.

valleytexfan
12-19-2010, 06:38 PM
He hurt it when tripped up by Sheppard. He went off the field and was pointing to it.

Dangit New texan!!!!!!!!!!!:foottap:

HJam72
12-19-2010, 08:12 PM
Oh, who cares? Sit out the whole starting line-up and we might....win the last two.

dream_team
12-19-2010, 11:46 PM
Anyone hear anything new? Would really like to see Arian win the rushing title. Would like to see something good come out of this season. With Denver coming up, he should have a field day against that defense!