PDA

View Full Version : Did Randy Moss Bash Jeff Fisher on Nashville Radio?

Double Barrel
12-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Did Randy Moss Bash Jeff Fisher on Nashville Radio?

A simple phone call Wednesday to a radio show I co-host in Nashville has sparked a controversy: Did Titans wideout Randy Moss dial in and blast Jeff Fisher, or was it someone who sounded exactly like the Pro Bowler?

We received the call -- I co-host a show on 104.5 The Zone with former Titan Blaine Bishop and Brent Dougherty -- sometime after 2 p.m. Central time. The caller identified himself as "Woody." We hadn't been talking much about the Tennessee Titans or Fisher on that day, but "Woody" wanted to discuss Fisher's future with the Titans. It was only after "Woody," whose comments were terse and pointed, hung up that another caller noted how much "Woody" sounds like Moss.

Full story w/audio clip (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=%2Fg%2Fa%2F2010%2F12%2F17%2Ffanhouse didrandymossbashjeff.DTL)

It's just Randy being Randy! We predicted (and looked forward) to this implosion. :pop:

Rey
12-17-2010, 05:34 PM
Yeah, that's Moss...

LMAO

FirstTexansFan
12-17-2010, 05:38 PM
No doubt in my mind that is Moss on the radio LOL

Double Barrel
12-17-2010, 05:46 PM
yeah, I thought the same thing. And it seems like a stunt he would pull, too.

Wolf
12-17-2010, 06:01 PM
Hey Moss! :kingkong:

http://images.blippitt.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPOF6UhIzPMt2NrlbIc1UBJJicXycPo FE3lOmVm_Urr-miJ12vwQ

Rey
12-17-2010, 06:11 PM
Randy actually has a point with his call...

Also, ND also had a take I agreed with on the radio today...

He said that Fisher should have been fired after pulling VY for struggling against the Steelers...

His reasoning was that VY was having his best year as a pro and that the Steerlers give just about every QB problems...

He said that Fisher has never liked Young and has really never given him a fair shot.

disaacks3
12-17-2010, 06:50 PM
Randy actually has a point with his call...

Also, ND also had a take I agreed with on the radio today...

He said that Fisher should have been fired after pulling VY for struggling against the Steelers...

His reasoning was that VY was having his best year as a pro and that the Steerlers give just about every QB problems...

He said that Fisher has never liked Young and has really never given him a fair shot. So, you AGREED with ND that Fisher should have been fired for pulling a struggling QB during a game?

Never gotten a "fair shot"? As compared to what? What's our threshold here...David Carr?

Rey
12-17-2010, 07:39 PM
So, you AGREED with ND that Fisher should have been fired for pulling a struggling QB during a game?

Never gotten a "fair shot"? As compared to what? What's our threshold here...David Carr?

Maybe not the fired part...But I did agree that he shouldn't have been pulled and I do agree that since VY isn't Fisher's guy he hasn't given him a fair shake...

Not sure why you are going to the extreme with the David Carr stuff. That comment made 0 sense.

We are talking about a guy who was having the best season of his career being pulled after coming out and struggling against one of the best defenses in the league...

How you got David Carr out of that is mind boggling.

JB
12-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Maybe not the fired part...But I did agree that he shouldn't have been pulled and I do agree that since VY isn't Fisher's guy he hasn't given him a fair shake...

Not sure why you are going to the extreme with the David Carr stuff. That comment made 0 sense.

We are talking about a guy who was having the best season of his career being pulled after coming out and struggling against one of the best defenses in the league...

How you got David Carr out of that is mind boggling.

Where do you get the idea that he hasn't been given a fair shake? Wasn't he named the starter as a rookie? Isn't he the one that took himself out of a game and refused to go back in?

disaacks3
12-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Where do you get the idea that he hasn't been given a fair shake? Wasn't he named the starter as a rookie? Isn't he the one that took himself out of a game and refused to go back in? In case you were intested Rey....THIS is where I was going.

VY burned his OWN bridges, he didn't need Fisher to help him along any. The "best year" of VYs career still isn't all that good.

TimeKiller
12-17-2010, 08:07 PM
well it certainly does sound like moss.

but really, what does he care? Does he plan on resigning there?

JB
12-17-2010, 08:10 PM
well it certainly does sound like moss.

but really, what does he care? Does he plan on resigning there?

Wants to get his name back in the news since his play on the field won't...

False Start
12-18-2010, 11:28 AM
The Titans deserve this d-bag.

Rey
12-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Where do you get the idea that he hasn't been given a fair shake? Wasn't he named the starter as a rookie? Isn't he the one that took himself out of a game and refused to go back in?

No...he wasn't named a starter as a rookie. He was put in after a putrid start by the team. And yes vy has made his mistakes. . Not sure what that has to do with fisher making mistakes. . Never said vy handled it the right way, but that has noithing to do with fisher

Fisher never wanted vy. . . Vy knew it. . . Vy handled it the wrong way.

JB
12-18-2010, 08:09 PM
No...he wasn't named a starter as a rookie. He was put in after a putrid start by the team. And yes vy has made his mistakes. . Not sure what that has to do with fisher making mistakes. . Never said vy handled it the right way, but that has noithing to do with fisher
Fisher never wanted vy. . . Vy knew it. . . Vy handled it the wrong way.

Really? How is the head coach supposed to have any confidence in a qb that pulled those stunts? If it would have been anybody other than Fuds boy, he would have been gone long ago. If vy would have been on any team not owned by Fud, he would have been long gone.

You're right. Fisher never wanted vy. Has nothing to do with how vy handled it.

Rey
12-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Really? How is the head coach supposed to have any confidence in a qb that pulled those stunts? If it would have been anybody other than Fuds boy, he would have been gone long ago. If vy would have been on any team not owned by Fud, he would have been long gone.

You're right. Fisher never wanted vy. Has nothing to do with how vy handled it.

Yeah both of them are jack asses. That was the point.

JB
12-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Yeah both of them are jack asses. That was the point.

I can agree with that.