PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever come...

JB
12-16-2010, 06:48 PM
Here to talk football anymore? Seems like nothing besides Fire Somebody & Uncle Bob sucks threads anymore. Does no one care that we have a game against the hated Titans this week?

I know the season is another failure, but aren't we all football fans?

So, why aren't we talking football?

Ryan
12-16-2010, 06:50 PM
On a normal Sunday gameday week, the next game talk usually starts on thursday, but with a monday game, it extends to at least friday and maybe saturday due to the extent of a heartbreak loss.

Honoring Earl 34
12-16-2010, 07:00 PM
Fire JB . :pirate:

TEXANRED
12-16-2010, 07:04 PM
To answer your thread title, yes.

Thorn
12-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Post mortem on the season kicking in is all. Dont let it worry you JB. By February well be talking about whatever changes Uncle Bob makes and the draft talk starts heating up. Itll be kind of the same ole shit until then though.

Thorn
12-16-2010, 07:07 PM

:lol:

drs23
12-16-2010, 07:09 PM

Earl, something about that just ain't right. :pop:

DexmanC
12-16-2010, 07:11 PM
Here to talk football anymore? Seems like nothing besides Fire Somebody & Uncle Bob sucks threads anymore. Does no one care that we have a game against the hated Titans this week?

Mike Vick's winning the Superbowl.

Now, back to the topic...

FIRE KUBIAK.

JB
12-16-2010, 07:16 PM

FIRE KUBIAK.

Thanks for your input. That's more football than you have talked in a month.

And no, he's not.

ATXtexanfan
12-16-2010, 07:18 PM

FIRE KUBIAK.

vick to the atl for a championship game is golden. pats are rolling on O right now

Goatcheese
12-16-2010, 07:21 PM
Does anyone ever come here to talk football?

They come here to talk football but there are not any threads to do it in, and if you start a new one a hoard of soapers will come in and shit in it with "FIRE STUPIAK! FIRE KUBIAGGIE!"

It's why I took off most of the last month and will probably be leaving again soon. There simply isn't much intelligent football discussion to be had here anymore.

FirstTexansFan
12-16-2010, 07:26 PM
They come here to talk football but there are not threads do it in, and if you start a new one a hoard of soapers will come in and shit in it with "FIRE STUPIAK! FIRE KUBIAGGIE!"

It's why I took off most of the last month and will probably be leaving again soon. There simply isn't much intelligent football discussion to be had here anymore.

That's because we don't have an intelligent team to discuss :)

steelbtexan
12-16-2010, 07:32 PM

Lets talk some football. Not two below average teams like the Texans/Tacks.

Lets talk about 2 teams in the AFC that getting into the means something too.

1. New Englang seems much improved since they let go of the cancer that is Randy Moss. (I wish the Texans would cut the cord with underachieving players. I'm speaking of you OkOye) Devin McCourty sure looked like a future star angainst the Bears. Wish the Texans could've taken a guy like that. Oh that's right they could have. Thanks R.Smith, McCourty got dinged up last week so he probably will have to sit out the next 2 games. Luckily the Pats have enough of a lead in their division that they can afford it.

2. Pittsburghs defense seems to be on a roll the last 2 games. Polomaulu (sp?) has made a big impact causing a game changing fumble against the vaunted Ravens for a W and returning a pck 6 against the Bungals. Is this what happens when a S is picked before the 4/5th rd R.Smith. The Steelers have a defense that the city of Pittsburgh can be proud of. The Texans have a defense the city of Detroit would be ashamed to call theirs. Thanks Kubes/Bush.

I will talk more football in a compare and contrast mode on the NFC later. But it sure has been more fun talking football. Than the fun of watching the Texans forgetting to show up in the scripted 1st half. Then make a great comeback using the 2 min drill. Only to have the genius that is Kubiak go back to calling plays and seeing game losing turnovers in OT.

But other owners told uncle BoB that they think the Texans are getting close to winning. So by golly it must be true. Cause nobody wants to win as much as Uncle BoB and his mentally challenged stepson/good old boy Gary.

But everything is hunky dory. (Good old boy talk.)

JB
12-16-2010, 07:35 PM
Lets talk some football. Not two below average teams like the Texans/Tacks.

Lets talk about 2 teams in the AFC that getting into the means something too.

1. New Englang seems much improved since they let go of the cancer that is Randy Moss. (I wish the Texans would cut the cord with underachieving players. I'm speaking of you OkOye) Devin McCourty sure looked like a future star angainst the Bears. Wish the Texans could've taken a guy like that. Oh that's right they could have. Thanks R.Smith, McCourty got dinged up last week so he probably will have to sit out the next 2 games. Luckily the Pats have enough of a lead in their division that they can afford it.

2. Pittsburghs defense seems to be on a roll the last 2 games. Polomaulu (sp?) has made a big impact causing a game changing fumble against the vaunted Ravens for a W and returning a pck 6 against the Bungals. Is this what happens when a S is picked before the 4/5th rd R.Smith. The Steelers have a defense that the city of Pittsburgh can be proud of. The Texans have a defense the city of Detroit would be ashamed to call theirs. Thanks Kubes/Bush.

I will talk more football in a compare and contrast mode on the NFC later. But it sure has been more fun talking football. Than the fun of watching the Texans forgetting to show up in the scripted 1st half. Then make a great comeback using the 2 min drill. Only to have the genius that is Kubiak go back to calling plays and seeing game losing turnovers in OT.

But other owners told uncle BoB that they think the Texans are getting close to winning. So by golly it must be true. Cause nobody wants to win as much as Uncle BoB and his mentally challenged stepson/good old boy Gary.

But everything is hunky dory. (Good old boy talk.)

Somehow I knew you couldn't stay away...

Lucky
12-16-2010, 07:41 PM
Here to talk football anymore? Seems like nothing besides Fire Somebody & Uncle Bob sucks threads anymore.
Because that's the story. If the Texans were fighting for the division crown or even a wild card berth, that would be the story. Talk could swing to AJ vs The Leprechaun as we get closer to gameday. But the future of Kubiak trumps meaningless late season games. Why is that surprising?

BullNation4Life
12-16-2010, 07:44 PM

FIRE KUBIAK.

and wants a dog....:mcnugget:

JB
12-16-2010, 07:45 PM
Because that's the story. If the Texans were fighting for the division crown or even a wild card berth, that would be the story. Talk could swing to AJ vs The Leprechaun as we get closer to gameday. But the future of Kubiak trumps meaningless late season games. Why is that surprising?

Not surprising at all. I'm just curious if anyone is still interested in the football side of things.

Lucky
12-16-2010, 07:52 PM
Not surprising at all. I'm just curious if anyone is still interested in the football side of things.
I'm curious if the Texans players are still interested. Now that they know they don't have to save their soft coach's job, will they just lay down the last 3 games? That's a legitimate question.

We know that the "evaluations" will come at the end of the season. Nothing will be fixed now. Right now, 6-10 looks pretty good. 8-8 a pipe dream.

But hey, feel free to start a thread talking football, rather a thread bemoaning other threads. Maybe what you have to say will make people stop bitching. Good luck with that.

JB
12-16-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm curious if the Texans players are still interested. Now that they know they don't have to save their soft coach's job, will they just lay down the last 3 games? That's a legitimate question.

We know that the "evaluations" will come at the end of the season. Nothing will be fixed now. Right now, 6-10 looks pretty good. 8-8 a pipe dream.

But hey, feel free to start a thread talking football, rather a thread bemoaning other threads. Maybe what you have to say will make people stop bitching. Good luck with that.

This thread is to see if anyone wants to talk football. Obviously you don't. I'm not wanting to change anything about anyone. Seems like you differ there also.

texanchris
12-16-2010, 08:07 PM
I wanna see if they play Dorin Dickerson more since Anderson is on Ir. That and watching Arian Foster play are the only things im looking forward to.

mattieuk
12-16-2010, 08:08 PM
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/commoncrisis/jim-mora-playoffs-playoffs-rant-colts.jpg

Football?! WHAT football?!

The lifespan of an end of season thread:

1.) Thread starts - e.g. "Hey, we aren't that bad, we got unlucky"/"We f'ing suck, this is embarrassing!" (delete as applicable).

2.) Find solution - e.g. "We need to stick with the coaching staff!"/"FIRE EVERYONE GGRRR!!!"

3.) Copy and paste counter argument from other threads which are on same topic.

4.) Thread dies down.

5.) Bill gets drunk, and starts goading an argument again.

6.) End of season.

JB
12-16-2010, 08:13 PM
5.) Bill gets drunk, and starts goading an argument again

Hey! I get drunk too!

drs23
12-16-2010, 08:23 PM
http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/commoncrisis/jim-mora-playoffs-playoffs-rant-colts.jpg

Football?! WHAT football?!

The lifespan of an end of season thread:

1.) Thread starts - e.g. "Hey, we aren't that bad, we got unlucky"/"We f'ing suck, this is embarrassing!" (delete as applicable).

2.) Find solution - e.g. "We need to stick with the coaching staff!"/"FIRE EVERYONE GGRRR!!!"

3.) Copy and paste counter argument from other threads which are on same topic.

4.) Thread dies down.

5.) Bill gets drunk, and starts goading an argument again.

6.) End of season.

I was with ya till right there. C'mon Man! :D

FirstTexansFan
12-16-2010, 08:26 PM
Ok, I confess, I don't know sheet about football, I only come here because I have no friends in real life, and I was hoping by hanging around you guys, I could get positive rep, and feel good about myself :)

JB
12-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Ok, I confess, I don't know sheet about football, I only come here because I have no friends in real life, and I was hoping by hanging around you guys, I could get positive rep, and feel good about myself :)

I would give you some if it would let me. You'll just have to settle for letting me buy you a beer or three next time I'm out that way...

FirstTexansFan
12-16-2010, 08:30 PM
I would give you some if it would let me. You'll just have to settle for letting me buy you a beer or three next time I'm out that way...

I owe you the beer bro, just pop me a PM when you're in town :)

JB
12-16-2010, 08:32 PM
I owe you the beer bro, just pop me a PM when you're in town :)

I'll damn sure do it! Hopefully I can make it out there next year.

False Start
12-16-2010, 08:53 PM
I wanna see if they play Dorin Dickerson more since Anderson is on Ir. That and watching Arian Foster play are the only things im looking forward to.

Me too, I wanna see if Scorin Dorin, has taken advantage of the time hes had to get ready. He seems like a good guy, I wish him the best. We need another WR bad!

steelbtexan
12-16-2010, 08:59 PM
Somehow I knew you couldn't stay away...

Bad day at work

Still haven't got over the McNair thread.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day.

I want to see Sharton get more PT. So it can be determined how bad the Texans need to draft your boy Miller.

Miller, the two CB's and Fairley would be my favs for the Texans pick. Who are your favs? See I can talk football.

JB
12-16-2010, 09:03 PM
Bad day at work

Sorry to hear it.

Still haven't got over the McNair thread.

Hopefully tomorrow will bring a better day.

I'm sure you will.

I want to see Sharton get more PT. So it can be determined how bad the Texans need to draft your boy Miller.

Not a big Aggie fan here.

Miller, the two CB's and Fairley would be my favs for the Texans pick. Who are your favs? See I can talk football.

And I very much appreciate it. I would say at this point, Fairley is at the top of my list. I know we could use another cb, but I think that interior dl push will do much more for our defense than any other single position.

Mr. White
12-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Board meltdowns are cyclical events. Towards the end of the 2006 season, every thread was about David Carr. This season is a re-run in the same way.

When they happen, it's hard to find a thread that isn't about the current organizational lightning rod.

JB
12-16-2010, 09:32 PM
Board meltdowns are cyclical events. Towards the end of the 2006 season, every thread was about David Carr. This season is a re-run in the same way.

When they happen, it's hard to find a thread that isn't about the current organizational lightning rod.

Thanks! So, do you think the Texans can keep CJ under 100 again?

Mr. White
12-16-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks! So, do you think the Texans can keep CJ under 100 again?

Rushing or all-purpose? :)

JB
12-16-2010, 09:35 PM
Rushing or all-purpose? :)

Rushing. I think if we can stifle the running game again, the tinnbreds are toast.

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 09:41 PM

JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!

Fire his AZZ!!!!

Yup, this was a point I was trying to make the other day. It's gotten to a place where I don't really enjoy it anymore..

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Rushing. I think if we can stifle the running game again, the tinnbreds are toast.

I dont think theres any question that we can keep him under 100 yds rushing. Our rush defense is like 6th or 7th in the league I think. The only thing Im worried about is Kerry Collins smoking us like a pack of Kool's thru the air.

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 09:45 PM
JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!

Fire his AZZ!!!!

Yup, this was a point I was trying to make the other day. It's gotten to a place where I don't really enjoy it anymore..

I couldnt be in any more agreement with you old fogey's. This place gets old real quick when its the same ol crap every day.

Maybe I should check out those other forums once in a while.......

JB
12-16-2010, 09:46 PM
JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!
JB sucks!!!

Fire his AZZ!!!!

Thanks for your poignant reply. What do you really think of JB? I think he is doing a hell of a job! You don't find Old Curmudgeons like that every day...

If you just give him the drinking time, I am sure he can take this board to the next level!

Championship!

Heading to the drunk thread now. Thanks for your support.

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 09:47 PM
I couldnt be in any more agreement with you old fogey's. This place gets old real quick when its the same ol crap every day.

Why we gotta be "old Fogies"?

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Thanks for your poignant reply. What do you really think of JB? I think he is doing a hell of a job! You don't find Old Curmudgeons like that every day...

If you just give him the drinking time, I am sure he can take this board to the next level!

Championship!

Heading to the drunk thread now. Thanks for your support.

:thumbup

"Championship"!

I'm heading there myself!!

What we need now, is a completely irrelevant Brakos post that attempts to derail this thread!! :lol:

FirstTexansFan
12-16-2010, 09:50 PM

You're not Bill... a little definition is in order here... you got to a strip joint for a lap dance... to be an old fogie means you go for the buffet :)

JB
12-16-2010, 09:51 PM

:foottap:

Why you gotta agree with the JB Sucks!?

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 09:51 PM

Your 43, Im 28. Ipso facto, your an old fogie.

On another note, back to football. I would love to see a few more rookies or depth players get some more snaps to see what they can do AS WELL AS more effing blitzing. I would like to some jail breaking, all out blitzes like what we did against Baltimore. It seemed to work great in the second half. I want to see how much better our secondary will look if we start putting pressue on the QB seeing as how our D-line alone cant get it done.

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 09:53 PM
You're not Bill... a little definition is in order here... you got to a strip joint for a lap dance... to be an old fogie means you go for the buffet :)

:spit: Right!!!

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 09:54 PM
:foottap:

Why you gotta agree with the JB Sucks!?

hahaha, sorry broseph. Not agreeing with the "JB sucks", just agreeing with all the gloom and doom crap we see every friggin day. Life and work is hard enough, but then to come to the boards and it make it even worse is assenine.

Some light conversation between a young gun slinger like myself and old krusty's like you guys makes a little more bearable.

JB
12-16-2010, 09:55 PM
you old fogey's. Ipso facto, your an old fogie.

:bat:

Showtime100
12-16-2010, 09:57 PM
On another note, back to football. I would love to see a few more rookies or depth players get some more snaps to see what they can do AS WELL AS more effing blitzing. I would like to some jail breaking, all out blitzes like what we did against Baltimore. It seemed to work great in the second half. I want to see how much better our secondary will look if we start putting pressue on the QB seeing as how our D-line alone cant get it done.

Keep talking like that and you'll know 28 as your golden year. :D

Texan_Bill

:bat: :hunter:

What a young whippersnapper!!! :cowboy1:

2slik4u
:bat:

dont mind the "ipso facto" jargon. Its what all the young kids are saying these days.

FirstTexansFan
12-16-2010, 09:59 PM
Seriously, where else could ya come and read crap that makes ya laugh? Even the stupid posts are laugh moments... :)

JB
12-16-2010, 09:59 PM
dont mind the "ipso facto" jargon. Its what all the young kids are saying these days.

Damn young whippersnapper!

If you don't join us in the drunk thread I'm a gonna be a mite upset wit you!

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 10:01 PM
Damn young whippersnapper!

If you don't join us in the drunk thread I'm a gonna be a mite upset wit you!

You name the time and the place bucko. Hopefully my college grammar wont go to crap when my blood is filled with Weller bourbon.

JB
12-16-2010, 10:03 PM
Seriously, where else could ya come and read crap that makes ya laugh? Even the stupid posts are laugh moments... :)

Yeah! This place is better than the inquisition chamber, best I recall...

JB
12-16-2010, 10:13 PM
You name the time and the place bucko. Hopefully my college grammar wont go to crap when my blood is filled with Weller bourbon.

Don't do Weller much anymore...

I'm a Jim Beam guy unless I'm feeling extravagant, then it's Maker's Mark.

Love to meet & greet sometime dude. Maybe you can make it to a game and swing by Blue Crew?

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 10:20 PM

Love to meet & greet sometime dude. Maybe you can make it to a game and swing by Blue Crew?

Man that would be great. My wifes family lives in Houston so we come there all the time but tickets are hard to come by. Its hard to talk myself into buying $200 worth of tickets for nosebleed. I have been to two games and they havent been higher than the 14th row 50 yard line if you can believe that. Not saying I wouldnt take any if they were given to me............

I will tell you this, every now and then some tix come my way and next time they do, the Blue Crew will be my pre game beer/whiskey spot. Id like to meet a bunch of you guys out there sometime.

Its a plan for a later date as I doubt I will land any tickets this season but something definately to look forward to.

JB
12-16-2010, 10:24 PM
Man that would be great. My wifes family lives in Houston so we come there all the time but tickets are hard to come by. Its hard to talk myself into buying $200 worth of tickets for nosebleed. I have been to two games and they havent been higher than the 14th row 50 yard line if you can believe that. Not saying I wouldnt take any if they were given to me............

I will tell you this, every now and then some tix come my way and next time they do, the Blue Crew will be my pre game beer/whiskey spot. Id like to meet a bunch of you guys out there sometime.

Its a plan for a later date as I doubt I will land any tickets this season but something definately to look forward to.

Absofreakinlutely!

Showtime100
12-16-2010, 10:26 PM
I know now what I'm drinking New Years. Props, you two!

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 10:26 PM

Weller.... No question, WELLER!!!

JB
12-16-2010, 10:29 PM

Weller is swell, but doesn't hold a candle to Maker's Mark.

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 10:30 PM

You bet your sweet ass. Nothing like a nice glass of Weller at deer camp. I friggin live off that stuff when Im there.........and here.

2slik4u
12-16-2010, 10:31 PM

Agreed. Buts thats like me saying keystone light doesnt hold a candle to heineken. I love them both but when I find a few extra nickels in the couch, I go for the Hineys.

JB
12-16-2010, 10:33 PM
You bet your sweet ass. Nothing like a nice glass of Weller at deer camp. I friggin live off that stuff when Im there.........and here.

Dude! Serious, take it from a Bourbon drinker from way back. Get you some Maker's Mark. Stick it in the freezer. Next day, take it out and pour yourself a shot. You will only go back to Weller when you are poor... And then I prefer Beam.

Texan_Bill
12-16-2010, 11:17 PM
Maker's Mark? Maker's Mark?.... Really?? Weller rules!!!!!

See old man, even the young whippersnapper gets it!!! Weller above all else (well, except maybe Knob Creek - just sayin').... Eff a bunch of Maker's Mark! That shite is for cheap airlines... :D

False Start
12-17-2010, 07:22 AM
Does anyone come here to talk football anymore? :foottap:

JB
12-17-2010, 08:15 AM

Damn thread derailers! :foottap:

But whiskey does go with football...

Goatcheese
12-17-2010, 09:29 AM

Consensus answer - NO

False Start
12-17-2010, 09:30 AM
I played Tecmo Bowl last night. :)

HOU-TEX
12-17-2010, 09:44 AM
Personally, I'd like to see us run the ball around 50 times against the titans. Pound them and pound them some more. Also, like some have already mentioned, I'd like to see Dorin get some reps in place of JJ or maybe even Kdub. Too bad Holiday's on IR. It'd be nice to see him in action. I don't think our return game could get much worse.

The next three games I'll be watching individual players rather than caring what the team does. I want AJ and Foster to be the best WR and RB in the league by season's end. IIRC, AJ having another 1500 yard season will be a league record, so let him eat.

Pad the stats, boyz

El Tejano
12-17-2010, 09:46 AM
I do. And I got 3 kids to show for it.

2slik4u
12-17-2010, 11:00 AM
Personally, I'd like to see us run the ball around 50 times against the titans. Pound them and pound them some more. Also, like some have already mentioned, I'd like to see Dorin get some reps in place of JJ or maybe even Kdub. Too bad Holiday's on IR. It'd be nice to see him in action. I don't think our return game could get much worse.

The next three games I'll be watching individual players rather than caring what the team does. I want AJ and Foster to be the best WR and RB in the league by season's end. IIRC, AJ having another 1500 yard season will be a league record, so let him eat.

Pad the stats, boyz

AJ getting to 1500 yards wont happen if we run the ball 50 times against the Titans. We need to air it out and put on a show for the fans with a drubbing this Sunday.

side note - I have Schaub on my fantasy team and need 300 yards and 3 td's

2slik4u
12-17-2010, 11:01 AM
I do. And I got 3 kids to show for it.

just got it. rep.

Double Barrel
12-17-2010, 11:08 AM

We could, but how do you avoid the negatives about two 5-8 teams that have no chance of a post-season by week 13?

It's almost like starting a thread in off-topic about why we don't talk about chick flicks anymore.

The answer is the same for both: because they suck. :shades: [/sarcasm]

drs23
12-17-2010, 11:57 AM
AJ getting to 1500 yards wont happen if we run the ball 50 times against the Titans. We need to air it out and put on a show for the fans with a drubbing this Sunday.
side note - I have Schaub on my fantasy team and need 300 yards and 3 td's

My thought as well. Would really be grand to see AJ make NFL history.

b0ng
12-17-2010, 02:11 PM
The boards are way more entertaining after a loss. This place was almost a ghost town after the Washington game because people weren't really committed to complaining like good fanbases would in Philadelphia or Foxboro. But once the losses come in, like a reverse superfan, Texans posters swarmed the messageboards with who should be fired and the relative IQ of most of the coaching staff.

Wins are boring guys.

DexmanC
12-17-2010, 02:17 PM
I played Tecmo Bowl last night. :)

Gotta love games that fell in love with voice effects...

Ready, down...

hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut,
[Finally presses "A."]

Rey
12-17-2010, 05:45 PM
If we lose to the Titans this weekend, what will that mean to you guys?

I have not sen many people discusss that possibility...I don't know if it's because no one cares, or if very little people think we'll lose....

False Start
12-17-2010, 06:25 PM
Me too, I wanna see if Scorin Dorin, has taken advantage of the time hes had to get ready. He seems like a good guy, I wish him the best. We need another WR bad!

I guess my wish came true, lol.

On Facebook:

Bouta go off on sunday!

drs23
12-17-2010, 07:43 PM
I guess my wish came true, lol.

On Facebook:

Way to go FS! Ya willed Dorin onto the field!

b0ng
12-17-2010, 08:08 PM
If we lose to the Titans this weekend, what will that mean to you guys?

It'll mean that Rusty Smith is a Really Bad Quarterback.