PDA

View Full Version : Second Half Observations

Koolaid Time
12-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Coach Kubiak:

Why didn't your players play like they did during the Second Half..in the First Half?

I'm waiting your ANSWER (Not excuse... an Answer)

:evil:

MEGA SWATT
12-13-2010, 11:07 PM
It just comes down to not executing Bob.

HJam72
12-14-2010, 03:58 AM
Well, that's a shame, Gary, because it's almost time to execute you.

thunderkyss
12-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Coach Kubiak:

Why didn't your players play like they did during the Second Half..in the First Half?

I'm waiting your ANSWER (Not excuse... an Answer)

:evil:

I'll have to go back & watch the game again. But from what I remember, it appeared that the defense started to dictate what was going to happen in the second half. In the first half, they were reacting to what was happening.

They also went to a cover 2 look on third & longs in the first half, in the second half, sometimes they did, sometimes they didn't. They also moved around more pre-snap, so even when they did line up in cover 2, when the ball snapped, they weren't in cover 2.

Another thing I noticed, is that it appeared they made up their minds, about the front four rotation (which I think has been one of our biggest problems this season)... Mario, Okoye, & Anderson would play a few snaps..... I don't know what the numbers were, then come out & Antonio, Lewis, & Jamison would roll in & take a few snaps. I think they did a much better job of keeping those guys fresh.

& that freaking Cushing is an animal. I saw him line up on the Line of Scrimmage (all game long) whether he lined up on either end, or somewhere in the middle, he would bull whoever was in front of him. Tight-end, Lineman, didn't matter.

TheCD
12-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Well, that's a shame, Gary, because it's almost time to execute you.

Nyice...:spit: