PDA

View Full Version : Perfect nickname for Texans Defense!

jaayteetx
12-13-2010, 10:16 PM
The Chicken Ranch. Ala, best little whorehouse in Texas. They get paid to get scored on. There's a whorehouse in Texas! There's a whorehouse in Texas!

Malloy
12-13-2010, 10:17 PM
We also suck :(

Webbster
12-13-2010, 10:21 PM
At least the The Chicken Ranch had a little class; How about The Crack Whores?

gtexan02
12-13-2010, 10:22 PM
We also spend a lot of time on our backs

jaayteetx
12-13-2010, 10:25 PM
Hey, no need to keep the nickname for the defense only, special teams can be a part of the Chicken Ranch too!

Koolaid Time
12-13-2010, 10:28 PM
Why does Frank Bush still have a job?

He must have compromising photographs of Rick Smith with a Doberman.

Koolaid Time
12-13-2010, 11:11 PM
My nickname for the Defense:

"The Walking Dead"

Mr. White
12-13-2010, 11:15 PM
The "Bend but Break" defense.

Rey
12-13-2010, 11:25 PM
We also suck :(

and blow

ChrisG
12-13-2010, 11:35 PM
My nickname for the Defense:

"The Walking Dead"

Good tv show...crappy defense

Dread-Head
12-14-2010, 12:03 AM
With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.

Koolaid Time
12-14-2010, 12:10 AM
With all due respect. Tonight is one of the RARE occasions when I WON'T say how poorly the defense played NOR how I want Frank Bush's head on a pike. Tonight they played one hell of a game. I might trash them at some point in the future, but tonight they have my respect. The Ravens came away with this one, but the Texans made them EARN it.

No kidding.... where was this Defensive game plan all year? If Bush had called this game plan eariler the Texans would have been 10-5.

burro
12-14-2010, 12:13 AM
The defense sucked in the first half, but they shut them out in the 2nd. This loss is not on the defense, nor is it really on the offense. This one is squarely on Kubiak for putting Schaub in the position to throw that pick. You have the best RB in the league (arguably) and you're not going to run in that situation? GTFO Kubes, you truly do suck more than anything has ever sucked before.

Dread-Head
12-14-2010, 12:13 AM
No kidding.... where was this Defensive game plan all year? If Bush had called this game plan eariler the Texans would have been 10-5.

For what it's worth, there are three losses that happened in the last minute. This defense proved tonight that they have SOME talent.

DX-TEX
12-14-2010, 12:14 AM
The Ole defense.

Revolution
12-14-2010, 12:15 AM
The defense sucked in the first half, but they only gave up 7 points in the 2nd. This loss is not on the defense, nor is it really on the offense. This one is squarely on Kubiak for putting Schaub in the position to throw that pick. You have the best RB in the league (arguably) and you're not going to run in that situation? GTFO Kubes, you truly do suck more than anything has ever sucked before.

They didn't give up any points in the second half. That was special teams points. The defense finally played aggressive in the second half. Why has it taken twelve and a half games to finally let the D loose?

PapaL
12-14-2010, 12:15 AM
For what it's worth, there are three losses that happened in the last minute. This defense proved tonight that they have SOME talent.

And heart. I'm pleasantly surprised.

CretorFrigg
12-14-2010, 12:16 AM
Marshmallow swiss-cheese cherry pie and strawberries wrapped with a pink bow?

burro
12-14-2010, 12:18 AM
They didn't give up any points in the second half. That was special teams points. The defense finally played aggressive in the second half. Why has it taken twelve and a half games to finally let the D loose?

I corrected it. I was thinking of the KO returned for a TD.

Koolaid Time
12-14-2010, 12:19 AM

Yes they have talent. But what is it that makes the Texans suck in the first half?

Is the Scouting bad? Do we have to improvise an effective defense at the Half based upon what we learn in the first that is contrary to the expectations?

Blake
01-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Amazing what 1 year makes. Going from "best little whorehouse in Texas" to "Bulls On Parade" is an amazing turnaround.

michaelm
01-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Amazing what 1 year makes. Going from "best little whorehouse in Texas" to "Bulls On Parade" is an amazing turnaround.

yes, quite amazing.

I remember the name I suggested for the defense in previous years:
11 girls, 1 cup.