PDA

View Full Version : Great Ravens Preview...and a joke.

Texans_Chick
12-12-2010, 09:07 PM
Did a Q&A with Aaron Wilson who covers the Ravens like no other. He did a really nice job:

Ravens Insider Aaron Wilson gives you a Ravens MNF preview (http://blogs.chron.com/texanschick/2010/12/ravens_insider_aaron_wilson_gi.html)

Love when I read these things and learn stuff I didn't already know.

Oh, and I tell a joke. I am not a joke teller but this one was relevant to Battle Red Day.

:texflag:

Texan_Bill
12-12-2010, 09:33 PM
I posted....

Oh BTW, what do you mean you're not a joke teller?? You are actually, incredibly funny!!!! !

See you tomorrow night!!!

Norg
12-12-2010, 10:54 PM
Im drinking da Kubes KOOL AID !!!!!!!!!!!!!

IDEXAN
12-13-2010, 07:34 AM
That's funny ?

NitroGSXR
12-13-2010, 09:18 AM
That's funny ?

Lieutenant IDEXAN: I understand you're pretty funny as a dee-jay and, well, comedy is kind of a hobby of mine. Well, actually, it's a little more than just a hobby, Reader's Digest is considering publishing two of my jokes.
Adrian Cronauer: Really.
Lieutenant IDEXAN: Yeah. And perhaps some night we could maybe get together and swap humorous stories, for fun.
Adrian Cronauer: Oh, why not? Maybe play a couple of Tennessee Ernie Ford records, that'd be a hoot.
Lieutenant IDEXAN: That's a joke, right?
Adrian Cronauer: Maybe.

IDEXAN
12-13-2010, 09:58 AM
But atleast you're funny NitroHonda.

Texans_Chick
12-13-2010, 10:55 AM
I posted....

Oh BTW, what do you mean you're not a joke teller?? You are actually, incredibly funny!!!! !

See you tomorrow night!!!

Thanks for the comment--that's funny!

You can be funny without being able to tell a joke. I am such a terrible joke teller that usually I refuse to tell jokes because they usually turn out poorly. But the joke in the blog post is just begged to be told on the all red uni, Battle Red Day.