PDA

View Full Version : Oakland On Top!..........Now.

CloakNNNdagger
12-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Thought I'd start this thread upbeat. Hopefully the game can end the way it began.

CloakNNNdagger
12-12-2010, 12:22 PM
Oakland is showing very good pass rush............sack!

mootini
12-12-2010, 09:46 PM
And..NO!:kitten:

Kulluminatii
12-13-2010, 12:08 AM
And..NO!:kitten:

Congrats, the better team won today. I would've posted on the Jags MB but every time I tried to register my account would get deleted :mcnugget:.

I'm disappointed with this loss, because it pretty much erases any realistic playoff hopes, but I'm happy to see Campbell, McFadden, and our o-line as a whole step up big time. If only Ford didn't fumble, you guys really gained momentum after that. Good luck with the rest of your season.

GP
12-13-2010, 08:54 AM
Guess at what point I began watching this game?

That's right: When Jags scored the TD, then got the fumble recovery and scored another TD.

I laughed, and was like "Well, that's about right! The NFL Math game never works in the favor of the Texans." It's like fate or something. All #12 had to do is hold onto the ball, and there's no telling what happens the rest of the game.

As soon as the Jags scored that second TD, I turned it off. I knew the rest of the story without having to watch it unfold on my TV.

mootini
12-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Congrats, the better team won today. I would've posted on the Jags MB but every time I tried to register my account would get deleted :mcnugget:.

I'm disappointed with this loss, because it pretty much erases any realistic playoff hopes, but I'm happy to see Campbell, McFadden, and our o-line as a whole step up big time. If only Ford didn't fumble, you guys really gained momentum after that. Good luck with the rest of your season.

Oakland has a great team! The Oakland fans at the game were fun to sit with. Truely was an exciting game. Oakland is not out of it yet. KC is losing control and Chargers have been swept by Oakland. If Oakland wins out 9-7 and tied w/Chargers(9-7), then Raiders win. 49ers could win tonight? Good luck.

Kulluminatii
12-16-2010, 10:09 AM
Oakland has a great team! The Oakland fans at the game were fun to sit with. Truely was an exciting game. Oakland is not out of it yet. KC is losing control and Chargers have been swept by Oakland. If Oakland wins out 9-7 and tied w/Chargers(9-7), then Raiders win. 49ers could win tonight? Good luck.

Even with the loss, I still think that game was one of the best games this season. It would be something else if we were able to somehow sneak our way into the playoffs, and while crazier things have happened this season (Browns toppling New England, Brett texting his wang to at least 1 woman)...I doubt that the 49ers can pull out a win tonight. Guess we'll find out tonight though.

mootini
12-17-2010, 09:16 AM
Even with the loss, I still think that game was one of the best games this season. It would be something else if we were able to somehow sneak our way into the playoffs, and while crazier things have happened this season (Browns toppling New England, Brett texting his wang to at least 1 woman)...I doubt that the 49ers can pull out a win tonight. Guess we'll find out tonight though.

Hell, 49ers suck...Raiders gonna get Tebow starting in the black hole Sunday! Ouch time! Raiders should take care of business. Yes, that game was a good one. Jax has had some amazing games this season, hopefully more to come...say post season?

Kulluminatii
12-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Hell, 49ers suck...Raiders gonna get Tebow starting in the black hole Sunday! Ouch time! Raiders should take care of business. Yes, that game was a good one. Jax has had some amazing games this season, hopefully more to come...say post season?

Yeah they do, and we lost a winnable game against them :facepalm:. Haha, and I'm sure you guys are glad the Jags passed on Tebow. I remember browsing the Jags MB before the draft and it seemed like half of you guys wanted Tebow and the other half wanted to be no where near him. While he still has time to develop into a good QB, I just don't think he will.

Good luck reaching the playoffs, but be sure to take one game at a time first. :shades: