PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2010 Week 14 Preview Video - Texans vs Ravens

EmDiggy
12-08-2010, 03:26 PM
Texans vs Ravens Video Preview (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmDuH3AQq7g)

Good Afternoon Texans Fans!! Good Luck this Week!!

Em:cool:

drs23
12-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Diggy,

I can't listen at work but I'm going way out on that skinny limb here...just guessin' ya picked the Ravens :D

I know, I know JB. Why shouldn't he?

Ummm...Got nuthin :mad:

EmDiggy
12-08-2010, 05:01 PM
Diggy,

I can't listen at work but I'm going way out on that skinny limb here...just guessin' ya picked the Ravens :D

I know, I know JB. Why shouldn't he?

Ummm...Got nuthin :mad:

LOL!! Sorry Drs..but you are absolutely correct :(.. But look on the Bright side.. Any Given Sunday Homie!

JB
12-08-2010, 05:35 PM
LOL!! Sorry Drs..but you are absolutely correct :(.. But look on the Bright side.. Any Given Sunday Homie!

Unfortunately, they are playing on Monday...

80tothezone
12-09-2010, 08:27 AM
we're screwed .... god I hope I'm wrong but we're screwed...I mean dude laid it out they gonna run and throw on us till they up by 67 then I think they might try kicking field goals wherever they get the ball just to see if they can add one more record to all the records they gonna break off in our ass... it's sad but true I wish it wasn't but it is...

we gonna get owned and it sucks cause I got friends of mine that are ravens fans and they will join my cowboy's fan friends in not letting me forget they beat us till next season rolls around....only this will be worse because at least I can tell my cowboys fan friends they aint gonna be in the playoffs either...

EmDiggy
12-09-2010, 11:32 AM
You guys have the talent...its that everyone on the team has to be on the same page.. Its tough when certain positions are not carrying their weight