PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Texan fans, when we get the best WR, RB, DE, and QB in the league....

Carr Bombed
12-03-2010, 01:21 AM
We'll finally make the playoffs...YIpppeeeeeeee!

Everybody knows that you have to have all 4 at once to accomplish something as small as being respectable or making the playoffs once in a decade....I mean, that's what we're striving for right? Sure as hell feels like it, since we've had all 4 during Kubiak's time here

:kubepalm:

**** KUBIAK.

Brisco_County
12-03-2010, 01:25 AM
I've determined that good football coaches can't just be brilliant football minds. They need the combination of personality and instinct... Like Bill Parcells.

Carr Bombed
12-03-2010, 01:34 AM
I've determined that good football coaches can't just be brilliant football minds. They need the combination of personality and instinct... Like Bill Parcells.

Kubiak is all brains and no balls... His teams have absolutely no toughness WHATSOEVER, and He constantly out thinks himself. End of story. If you want to know the truth of the matter, Kubiak has wasted years of this teams' young talent...young talent that another capable coach could've done so much with. Like perennial playoff appearance/SB contender status.