PDA

View Full Version : 4-13 against playoff teams...

Carr Bombed
12-02-2010, 10:42 PM
LMAO, does any pro Kubiak poster need to see any more.. Seriously

WAKE HECK UP. This guy will lead this team nowhere as long as he's here. He could be coaching his 15th season and this team would still be stuck in the mud.

:kubepalm:

4 and 13...a crappy coach with the same amount of talent would "LUCK" into more victories... A good coach would take advantage of the talent and make the playoffs....a great coach would be a contender.

RIP Kubiak....you mediocre BUM.

Ryan
12-02-2010, 10:57 PM
Unfortunately he's still probably gonna be here next year.

utahmark
12-02-2010, 11:01 PM
LMAO, does any pro Kubiak poster need to see any more.. Seriously

WAKE HECK UP. This guy will lead this team nowhere as long as he's here. He could be coaching his 15th season and this team would still be stuck in the mud.

:kubepalm:

4 and 13...a crappy coach with the same amount of talent would "LUCK" into more victories... A good coach would take advantage of the talent and make the playoffs....a great coach would be a contender.

RIP Kubiak....you mediocre BUM.

well.. I'm changing my mind if that makes anyone happy. I will wait till the season is over to get on the bandwagon though.

Did anyone notice the the 5 yard penalty we accepted to put the ball on the philly 10 when it looked like we had a first down on the 7. Did I miss something there?

DexmanC
12-02-2010, 11:02 PM
:kubepalm: Keep Battlin'...

.....just......

..........keep battlin'

hradhak
12-02-2010, 11:03 PM
Yeah I was wondering about the first down from the holding penalty. I thought Foster had a first down from the completion.

Carr Bombed
12-02-2010, 11:04 PM
So do people still don't think there is a problem with having a 4-13 record against playoff teams? , because that is the root of everything that is wrong with the Kubiak era and the team.

They "CAN'T WIN THE BIG GAME"......or if you need a different phrase, let me see..hmm. How about "He can't get his team ready for primetime, but there's got to be another, let me think.. Can't outcoach or go toe to toe with another top tier NFL head coach. Defense aside, Reid's adjustment out of a "Texan called" timeout with BRILLIANT!

Norg
12-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Capers era we couldnt beat playoff teams either

steelbtexan
12-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Yeah but...but those kids are out there giving it their all. I mean they're trying their darndest.

LOL

Kubes just go away and take Rick Smith, Bush,Gibbs,Dennison and the rest with you.

Carr Bombed
12-02-2010, 11:14 PM
Capers era we couldnt beat playoff teams either

Yep, so what exactly separates Capers from Kubiak...

Oh yeah, the one winning 9-7 season where our owner blew his load and where we celebrated mediocrity....that was about the only thing that separated Capers and Kubiak. Well that and much MUCH more talented players to work with.

In Kubiak we trust though.....c'mon gang, let's keep trucking along.