PDA

View Full Version : Colt's fans boo Colts in 2nd half

Section516
11-30-2010, 12:24 PM
How quickly times change..

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/101130_tuesday_morning_quarterback&sportCat=nfl

ooing -- the Indianapolis home crowd was booing the Colts early in the second half Sunday night, when the contest was far from over.

Four seasons ago, these Colts won the Super Bowl. Just nine months ago, they held the lead in the fourth quarter of the Super Bowl. For the past eight seasons, the Colts have won at least 12 games, one of the top achievements in NFL annals. Peyton Manning and Jeff Saturday are first-ballot Hall of Famers, and others on this team, including at least Dwight Freeney and Dallas Clark, will be considered to don the garish yellow jacket in Canton. Yet the home crowd was booing, and loudly.....

Continued at above link.

Norg
11-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Hmm no one booed the texans last week thats funny and we were 4-6

Dutchrudder
11-30-2010, 01:03 PM
Hmm no one booed the texans last week thats funny and we were 4-6

That's because they were winning.

OzzO
11-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Hmm - I was thinking they were booing the missed call when SD should had a PI and instead had a pick 6 (2nd one I believe)

nero THE zero
11-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Jeff Saturday is a Peyton-Manning-lock as a HOF, but Dwight Freeney will only "be considered?"

WTF?

El Tejano
11-30-2010, 04:51 PM
OMG we are on a 3 game losing streak and Peyton is throwing more INTs than TDs. Wah Wah Wah and Boo Hoo.

Cry me a freaking river. You Colt fans are some soft Marshmallow Fans. See you can be a "big fan" of a team that wins every week, has a Future HOF QB, and gets all the calls sponsored by The NFL so that you can have an easy shot at an undefeated season. But this time right now is where you find out how much of a fan you are. Trust me, a 3 game losing streak with a QB chucking INTs is nothing.

Call me when you can't make the playoffs anymore (hopefully that will be in 5 very short weeks).

Ryan
11-30-2010, 04:54 PM
OMG we are on a 3 game losing streak and Peyton is throwing more INTs than TDs. Wah Wah Wah and Boo Hoo.

Cry me a freaking river. You Colt fans are some soft Marshmallow Fans. See you can be a "big fan" of a team that wins every week, has a Future HOF QB, and gets all the calls sponsored by The NFL so that you can have an easy shot at an undefeated season. But this time right now is where you find out how much of a fan you are. Trust me, a 3 game losing streak with a QB chucking INTs is nothing.

Call me when you can't make the playoffs anymore (hopefully that will be in 5 very short weeks).

Repped. :goodpost: