PDA

View Full Version : O/u

steelbtexan
11-29-2010, 10:34 PM
Thursday night vs Mike Vick and the Eagles

1/3 ints = Quin

1/3 Fumble recoveries = Texans defense.

This is the only way I can see the Texans defense stopping the Eagles.

How does eveybody on the MB think a Bush led defense will stop Mike Vick and the Eagles?

JB
11-29-2010, 10:57 PM

1/3 ints = Quin

How does eveybody on the MB think a Bush led defense will stop Mike Vick and the Eagles?

With a heavy dose of Foster & Johnson whoop ass!

Kaiser Toro
11-29-2010, 10:58 PM

1/3 ints = Quin

I think we match up well against the strength of their personnel, and our guys are playing with a sense of urgency.

I did not think we could win this game, largely due to the short week, but I am getting the feeling that the team is getting a thirst for meaningful wins. Consequently, eight points? Really?

PapaL
11-29-2010, 11:01 PM
By tiring Vick out with all the deep bombs he'll be hitting. Our only chance is a total shoot out IMO.

steelbtexan
11-30-2010, 01:28 AM
I think we match up well against the strength of their personnel, and our guys are playing with a sense of urgency.

I did not think we could win this game, largely due to the short week, but I am getting the feeling that the team is getting a thirst for meaningful wins. Consequently, eight points? Really?

Agreed

However although I will be rooting for the Texans until the end.

There's only about a 10% chance of winning on a thursday night and that chance will be directly related to the turnover battle. IMHO

That and a large dose of AJ/AF,

steelbtexan
11-30-2010, 01:29 AM
By tiring Vick out with all the deep bombs he'll be hitting. Our only chance is a total shoot out IMO.

Agreed

Stranger things have happened.

hradhak
11-30-2010, 08:00 AM
Unfortunately Vick isn't one to give up too many INTs. I think his first INT of the season was against the Bears (last Sunday). However he can fumble when he's scrambling, I think that's our best shot at getting a TO.

In my mind this is our toughest game of the season. Short rest (although that goes both ways) and a very tough Eagles team. I hope that we can continue to tackle like we did against the Titans. Better tackling in the past would have probably won us a few more games.