PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible that a former Texan, or current Texan, has sold info to other teams?

GP
11-22-2010, 07:53 AM
I'm just now coming to the idea that something fishy is going on. There is no way on earth that the Texans defense can be fairly decent last year and then all of a sudden be completely awful the next year.

How can other teams' WRs be THAT wide open? It's as if the QB knows what play to call, and the WR is in the right place at the right time. The only time we have been "in" a game is when our defensive line is getting pressure on the QB, which hurries the QB and he can't let the play develop as long as he'd like to.

I know this is a long shot, but something doesn't feel right.

It's either someone with a vindictive attitude, or it's that our defensive scheme is so predictable.

Either way, it's a shame. Our defense should not be as bad as they are.

By the way, the defensive line played their rears off yesterday. IMO, Mark Anderson was the player of the game for us.

Texas T
11-22-2010, 08:01 AM
I'm just now coming to the idea that something fishy is going on. There is no way on earth that the Texans defense can be fairly decent last year and then all of a sudden be completely awful the next year.

How can other teams' WRs be THAT wide open? It's as if the QB knows what play to call, and the WR is in the right place at the right time. The only time we have been "in" a game is when our defensive line is getting pressure on the QB, which hurries the QB and he can't let the play develop as long as he'd like to.

It's either someone with a vindictive attitude, or it's that our defensive scheme is so predictable.

By the way, the defensive line played their rears off yesterday. IMO, Mark Anderson was the player of the game for us.

Many QBs have made this comment plus some commentators.
I'm going with it, it's the only thing that makes sense.

silvrhand
11-22-2010, 08:01 AM

It's just bad coaching, no way can we have that many players be this bad, when it smells bad, looks bad, it usually is bad..

We have had consitective years of people getting worse not better around here..

gtexan02
11-22-2010, 08:04 AM
Usually the most simplistic answer is the right one. They are just that bad

Selling information wouldn't explain a lot of our problems:
1. CBs falling down
2. CBs being taken completely out of plays by even the most simplistic double moves.
3. Getting no pressure on the QB
etc, etc

houstonhurricane
11-22-2010, 08:11 AM
As Rodney Harrison said last night, our players were out of position on the big pass play at the end - meaning it was a matter of bad coaching and technique rather than use of "inside info."

Nothing fishy here, we just stink.

Thorn
11-22-2010, 08:15 AM
Our defense is worse now than when it was our very first expansion year. LOL

That folks, is bad front office and bad coaching. You don't go this long only to have made things worse. The Texans defense is a joke right now, and I'll be glad when someone comes in and fixes this horse****. It's getting really old.

Brisco_County
11-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Just like 99% of all conspiracy theories, the boring and conventional explanation is the truth. There was only one shooter, Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, and the Texans defense is just bad.

RTP2110
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
If things like that really went on, I think you'd see a whole hell of a lot more of it than just one guy screwing the Texans.

There have plenty of disgruntled players in history that would have loved to do something like this

houstonspartan
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
Just like 99% of all conspiracy theories, the boring and conventional explanation is the truth. There was only one shooter, Al Qaeda attacked us on 9/11, and the Texans defense is just bad.

lol. Basically.

It's the Occam's Razor theory, which states that the most logical explanation is more than likely the correct one.

I don't think there's any grand conspiracy by former Texan players. I just think our defense swallows.

wagonhed
11-22-2010, 03:36 PM
ugh. give me a break.

TheMatrix31
11-22-2010, 04:09 PM
lol, how stupid.

No Dunta Robinson, no DeMeco after a while, no Cushing to start out, no pass rush, rookies and no-namers......of COURSE we're going to be worse than last year.

Rey
11-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Yes it's possible, but not likely.

Wolf
11-22-2010, 05:09 PM
no need to.

if I recall, bush said he simplified the defense get the players to not think and play faster.

mridge01
11-22-2010, 05:12 PM
Ridiculous. What NFL teams are so worried about beating the Texans they are paying for inside information?

TimeKiller
11-22-2010, 07:35 PM
Reeves for FS. I bet you he would make a bigger impact than Wilson's sorry crap.

Kimmy
11-22-2010, 08:48 PM
"See how Matt throws? Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left"

kiwitexansfan
11-22-2010, 08:50 PM
What would someone pay for the advice "Throw the ball; Profit"?

Brisco_County
11-22-2010, 09:35 PM
"They try to push your guys really hard up front, then they follow your receivers in either a zone or man-on-man. Ok, that will be one million dollars. No, I don't have any info on playoff contenders. Now where's my one million dollars?"

Big Lou
11-22-2010, 10:48 PM
If someone sold info it couldn't have been on Craiglist because they got rid of all the ads selling A**.