PDA

View Full Version : Show of Support

TEXANJAK
11-21-2010, 04:18 PM
we all agree our offense is not what is losing our games.it is our defense. so lets show our support for Frank and get us some fire Bush shirts and buttons for the upcoming games. Then maybe our voice will be heard.

Rey
11-21-2010, 04:34 PM
I think TK would object.

CloakNNNdagger
11-21-2010, 04:42 PM
And how many points did our offense put up in the 1st quarter?.........1st half??:barman:

Texas T
11-21-2010, 04:46 PM
we all agree our offense is not what is losing our games.it is our defense. so lets show our support for Frank and get us some fire Bush shirts and buttons for the upcoming games. Then maybe our voice will be heard.

I will disagree. Our offense stunk it up out there too. ZERO points in the first quarter. They did nothing until the fourth quarter...AGAIN!!
The defense did not do too bad this week-we all know that they suck but by keeping them on the field so long they got tired and I believe that this directly led to the final Jets TD. So I would say that the whole team sucked today.
I did almost get excited when they went ahead with 59 sec left then I remember that this was my Texans...

Nawzer
11-21-2010, 05:06 PM
It's not only that Frank Bush is a terrible d-coordinator, but our players on defense are horrible too. Granted they made some big plays today but in the big scheme of things we've been beyond terrible. How can you let the Jets convert a 2 and 23??? That's inexcusable and let's not even mention the Braylon Edwards catch. Our players suck, our coaches suck, and our owner shows no concern. On top of that you have a fanbase that grows apathetic after each and every game. It's very disheartening that the Houston Texans have falled this far so quick.

OzzO
11-21-2010, 06:38 PM
if you go to the game - black shirt. Cost effective, maybe gets a point across.

Dishman
11-21-2010, 06:41 PM
If Kubiak has any brains in his head he will make sure the airplane back to Houston leaves with Alex Gibbs still asleep in his hotel room.

Pantherstang84
11-21-2010, 06:42 PM
If Kubiak has any brains in his head he will make sure the airplane back to Houston leaves with Alex Gibbs still asleep in his hotel room.

It's David Gibbs FWIW

CretorFrigg
11-21-2010, 06:43 PM
And how many points did our offense put up in the 1st quarter?.........1st half??:barman:

Our offense still managed to put up 27 points against a Jet's defense. I agree that our offense has regressed from last year (minus Foster), but it's our defense that deserves the criticism.