PDA

View Full Version : VY no longer Titans starting QB

DerekLee1
11-21-2010, 03:59 PM
NFL Red Zone just reported that VY stormed out of the Titans' stadium before the press conference. Jeff Fisher took the podium and said, "Injury or not, Vince Young is no longer the starting quarterback of this franchise."

Trap_Star
11-21-2010, 04:07 PM
i guess that year he sat on the bench DID make him a new man like he claimed.

Rey
11-21-2010, 04:09 PM
If we didn't have our own problems this might be more intereseting...

nero THE zero
11-21-2010, 04:12 PM
If we didn't have our own problems this might be more intereseting...

I take solace in it. It's like losing your job only to come home to find out the guy who lives down the street who is your most hated, sworn enemy got herpes because his wife was having an affair.

gary
11-21-2010, 04:14 PM
They will still find a way to beat Houston so it does not matter.

gwallaia
11-21-2010, 04:15 PM
Who gives a **** about Vince Young?

texanhead08
11-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Future hall of famers don't get benched.

OzzO
11-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Perfect timing. Just in time for their 3rd stringer to look like an all pro veteran next week.

CloakNNNdagger
11-21-2010, 04:45 PM
Unbelievable. He threw his shoulder pads into the stands.

Vince Young has lost his starting quarterback position for the Tennessee Titans.

And Titans' coach Jeff Fisher said on Sunday that's true no matter the severity of the thumb injury he sustained in a 19-16 overtime loss to the Washington Redskins Sunday.

Young hurt his right thumb – on his throwing hand -- late in the third quarter, and played one more play before leaving the game. He was replaced by rookie Rusty Smith.

After the game, Young left the field abruptly and was chased into the LP Field parking lot by safety Michael Griffin, Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean reported via Twitter. Griffin later denied he had chased Young to the parking lot, but Wyatt reported Griffin was seen by "plenty of people."LINK (http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/11/21/vince-young-loses-job-as-titans-starting-quarterback-injury-or/)

Wyatt then tweeted that Fisher told reporters that Young had lost his job as the team's starting quarterback "injury or not."

Wyatt also tweeted that Fisher had said there were "no excuses" for Young's reaction after the game, and that Young had been told his thumb injury may need surgery.

gwallaia
11-21-2010, 04:47 PM
Perfect timing. Just in time for their 3rd stringer to look like an all pro veteran next week.

No kidding. Next Sunday, the entire NFL will hear of the great Rusty Smith.

Buffi2
11-21-2010, 05:23 PM
Even more interesting than Vince throwing his little fits of diva rage is that the folks over at the Titan MB are calling for Jeff F to be fired.

Honoring Earl 34
11-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Bud's answer to Fisher benching Young .

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bud_adams_youtube1.jpg

texanhead08
11-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Even more interesting than Vince throwing his little fits of diva rage is that the folks over at the Titan MB are calling for Jeff F to be fired.

The Tacks can have Kubiak if they like.

dc_txtech
11-21-2010, 06:04 PM
I take solace in it. It's like losing your job only to come home to find out the guy who lives down the street who is your most hated, sworn enemy got herpes because his wife was having an affair.

Actually it's more like you got herpes because your wife was having an affair and then you find out the guy who lives down the street who is your your most hated, sworn enemy lost his job.

Titan "Tack" Fan
11-21-2010, 06:08 PM
Yeah, we've had enough of this clown. I stayed on his bandwagon as long as I could, and now I have jumped off and burned the bandwagon to the ground.

Can't stand the guy. I'd be happy if we cut him. It's that bad.

wagonhed
11-21-2010, 06:10 PM
Actually it's more like you got herpes because your wife was having an affair and then you find out the guy who lives down the street who is your your most hated, sworn enemy lost his job.

hahahaha. i was thinking the exact same thing. thank you for posting this.

Showtime100
11-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Another interesting sidebar to the story (or not) was his replacement is rookie Rusty Smith FROM!.......Florida Atlantic, Texas' punching bag from a day ago.

Bulluck53
11-21-2010, 08:01 PM

I don't get that either. You can say Fish should be fired, but unless there are things going untold here I can't see how it would be from this situation. And then to totally ignore Vince storming out like he did? That doesn't sound like a $12mil man to me.

They will probably both be gone in the end.

Dishman
11-21-2010, 08:40 PM

Close enough. I'll take it after today.

CloakNNNdagger
11-21-2010, 08:46 PM
Watch (click on ) Fischer's post game report. LINK (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Titans-OT-loss-led-to-Young-outburst-possible-e?urn=nfl-287838)

Texan_Bill
11-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Bud's answer to Fisher benching Young .

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/bud_adams_youtube1.jpg

Welcome to 2000.... ;)

thunderkyss
11-21-2010, 09:13 PM
Unbelievable. He threw his shoulder pads into the stands.

So Griffin & Wyatt chased him to kick his ass?? or to find out where the after party was?

thunderkyss
11-21-2010, 09:14 PM
The Tacks can have Kubiak if they like.

No,no,no,no,no...... we're working on making history here... !!

edo783
11-21-2010, 09:26 PM
VY told Fisher as he went out the door "I'm not walking out on my team mates, I'm walking out on you". Guess that didn't go over real well with Fish. The only way I see VY back as the QB is if Dud fires Fish and tells whom ever that VY is the QB.

Mr. White
11-21-2010, 09:36 PM
I'll always be a fan of Vince the Longhorn.

Vince the Titan is really ****ing up that guy's legacy.

Bulluck53
11-21-2010, 09:41 PM
From Titans beat writer Jim Wyatt's twitter:

-Learning more on Vince Young post-game. Source says there was a verbal confrontation between Young and Jeff Fisher in locker room #titans about 3 hours ago via txt

-Fisher was gathering team and Young was throwing out expletives under his breath as he got dressed. Fisher told him to quiet down #titans about 2 hours ago via web

-More from source ... Young dressed and headed toward door and Fisher told him not to walk out on teammates. #titans about 2 hours ago via web

-# More .. Young's reply to Fisher, and I'm paraphrasing: "I'm not running out on teammates, I'm running out on you" #titans about 2 hours ago via web

:lol:

Norg
11-21-2010, 09:46 PM
If people think BUd would Get rid of fiser and keep young PLZZZZ

FISher and BUd are like this "crosses FIngers" VY is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ill be the first to say it VY has our Backup QB to put pressure ON MATT

i mean if kubes stays or Goes usually around year 5 Our starting QB better make something happen

and Just seeing VY in a texans UNi with that logo on his head that would be insane

IT would be like getting both Mario and VY in dat draft

Honoring Earl 34
11-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Maybe he'll want to trade a 1st rd pick for Matt Leinart . :polevault:

Norg
11-21-2010, 09:49 PM
I just have this vison all of a sudden of VY beating Out Matt for the starting QB job in like week 12 on MNF battle red day VY comes out in tha red texans UNI taking on his former team and hated former coach FIsher

ANd goes APe shit on him leading the texans to a victory

DexmanC
11-21-2010, 10:15 PM
There's no mystery, in my mind, why Vince Young is having problems with
home fans in Tennessee.

It's similar to Thierry Henry having problems with HIS home fans in France.

Vince will be fine once he's out of Appalachia

JB
11-21-2010, 10:32 PM
If people think BUd would Get rid of fiser and keep young PLZZZZ

FISher and BUd are like this "crosses FIngers" VY is GONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ill be the first to say it VY has our Backup QB to put pressure ON MATT

i mean if kubes stays or Goes usually around year 5 Our starting QB better make something happen

and Just seeing VY in a texans UNi with that logo on his head that would be insane

IT would be like getting both Mario and VY in dat draft

I just have this vison all of a sudden of VY beating Out Matt for the starting QB job in like week 12 on MNF battle red day VY comes out in tha red texans UNI taking on his former team and hated former coach FIsher

ANd goes APe shit on him leading the texans to a victory

Ya just keep on pushing...

houstonspartan
11-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Let's be real here. We all knew this was coming. As much as VY's fan boys like to sniff his jock, at the end of the day, he is an extremely immature person that cannot handle pressure. We've always known this.

Fisher hates VY, and I can't say I don't blame him. The guy is mess.

Also, I've said this before and it bears repeating: VY wants to play in a Texan uniform BAD, and the fact that he isn't is eating him alive.

The guy is not a leader.

TexansSeminole
11-22-2010, 12:21 AM
I don't get that either. You can say Fish should be fired, but unless there are things going untold here I can't see how it would be from this situation. And then to totally ignore Vince storming out like he did? That doesn't sound like a $12mil man to me.

They will probably both be gone in the end.

If yall don't want Fisher, we'll take him. I would be very happy with Jeff Fisher as our head coach.

There's no mystery, in my mind, why Vince Young is having problems with
home fans in Tennessee.

It's similar to Thierry Henry having problems with HIS home fans in France.

Vince will be fine once he's out of Appalachia

I don't follow.

Hookem Horns
11-22-2010, 01:00 AM
If yall don't want Fisher, we'll take him. I would be very happy with Jeff Fisher as our head coach.

The guy has not won a playoff game since 2003 and has had a lot of mediocre seasons.

Of course he is coaching under Bud Adams so maybe that is holding him back.

TexansSeminole
11-22-2010, 01:02 AM
The guy has not won a playoff game since 2003 and has had a lot of mediocre seasons.

Of course he is coaching under Bud Adams so maybe that is holding him back.

He was forced to draft VY with a very high draft choice and he also seems to have been forced to stick with him.

I like that he is dedicated to having a good defense, and it starts with defense in the NFL. He is also dedicated to the running game and seems to understand how to use his running backs. You atleast know what your getting with Jeff Fisher. He knows the city and would probably be pretty happy with coming back here.

I'm a pretty big Jeff Fisher fan, I think he could take this team to the playoffs next year.

Wolf6151
11-22-2010, 01:19 AM
I hate Bud Adams as much as anyone here and think that he's an ***** but he's not stupid enough to fire Jeff Fisher. If he did though I'd take Fisher as Head Coach. I don't think that our offense would change much if at all. Fisher is smart enough to put high quality assistant coaches around him and not screw with something that works well. Our defense would change and be vastly better though. I don't think that Fisher has the ego problems that Kubiak has.

Malloy
11-22-2010, 01:38 AM
How would Fisher feel about coming back to Houston?

I hope NcNair will ask him ;)

GP
11-22-2010, 08:06 AM
I'd take Jeff Fisher yesterday. Today. And tomorrow.

The guy has been held back by his owner, being forced to play Vince Young.

He built a heckuva' defense. He's a former secondary player himself, and you know we NEED that sort of accountability with the condition of our secondary.

He is a strategist. He's outfoxed us every time we've played him, except that one game where Schaub came back on them at Tennessee a few years back, or was that last year? Can't remember.

He's engineered his team to the Super Bowl. Gary Kubiak has not even managed a playoff appearance.

We have the tools on offense. Those guys are pros. They can handle whatever offense the new head coach wants to run. It's the defense that needs help, and either Cowher or Fisher, IMO, has what it takes to get the defense into better shape.

I'd be OK with Gruden. I'd be thrilled with Cowher. I'd be thrilled with Fisher.

We could possibly have three very solid, different-than-Kubiak head coach candidates....IF McNair has the stones to wave the white flag on the Kubiak era. Which I doubt he does.

toronto
11-22-2010, 08:12 AM
He was forced to draft VY with a very high draft choice and he also seems to have been forced to stick with him.

I like that he is dedicated to having a good defense, and it starts with defense in the NFL. He is also dedicated to the running game and seems to understand how to use his running backs. You atleast know what your getting with Jeff Fisher. He knows the city and would probably be pretty happy with coming back here.

I'm a pretty big Jeff Fisher fan, I think he could take this team to the playoffs next year.

As a longtime Titan fan, I'm ready to end the Fisher era. Playoffs? Whatever. He's shown no ability to turn his teams into 'clutch' teams that turn it on an extra gear, is always outcoached and outgameplanned in critical games, and has absolutely no clue how to properly develop a QB. Once they blew home-field for the playoffs in that loss to Baltimore at home, then started the next season 0-6 with a 59-0 loss where the team quit on the field, I'm clueless why he still has his tenure. The two parties need to part ways. They had 16-17 years to get it right and now a team that has the longest-serving HC in the NFL is also home to likely the most undisciplined, teams with the worst game-planning coaching staff in the business. I know you have your problems with Kubiak, but this Titan team was 5-2 and had a managable schedule against teams that were all decimated by injuries. To lose all three, then have the VY debacle? When does Fisher get held accountable? Ever?

I still remember him giving McNair a ten play playbook for 5 years, and guess what? His playbook hasn't expanded! I'm amazed now by almost any play that works, because its not like the DC doesn't know whats being called. The team also makes more mistakes (critical penalties, awful tackling, bonehead turnovers when momentum needs to be seized, etc.)

I know there are risks letting Fish go, and that the Titans could end up worse, but at this point I'm ready to try something new, because something old is just not the answer.

b0ng
11-22-2010, 09:06 AM
As a longtime Titan fan, I'm ready to end the Fisher era. Playoffs? Whatever. He's shown no ability to turn his teams into 'clutch' teams that turn it on an extra gear, is always outcoached and outgameplanned in critical games, and has absolutely no clue how to properly develop a QB. Once they blew home-field for the playoffs in that loss to Baltimore at home, then started the next season 0-6 with a 59-0 loss where the team quit on the field, I'm clueless why he still has his tenure. The two parties need to part ways. They had 16-17 years to get it right and now a team that has the longest-serving HC in the NFL is also home to likely the most undisciplined, teams with the worst game-planning coaching staff in the business. I know you have your problems with Kubiak, but this Titan team was 5-2 and had a managable schedule against teams that were all decimated by injuries. To lose all three, then have the VY debacle? When does Fisher get held accountable? Ever?

I still remember him giving McNair a ten play playbook for 5 years, and guess what? His playbook hasn't expanded! I'm amazed now by almost any play that works, because its not like the DC doesn't know whats being called. The team also makes more mistakes (critical penalties, awful tackling, bonehead turnovers when momentum needs to be seized, etc.)

I know there are risks letting Fish go, and that the Titans could end up worse, but at this point I'm ready to try something new, because something old is just not the answer.

Hey your sig is off by a few games ;)

eriadoc
11-22-2010, 09:17 AM
Maybe that Wonderlic score was indicative of something after all.

Ole Miss Texan
11-22-2010, 09:18 AM
I find it funny (sad) some people still complain we didn't draft him over Mario.

toronto
11-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Maybe that Wonderlic score was indicative of something after all.

Wonderlic doesn't measure character. Forrest Gump was a nice guy with a heart of gold, remember?

I was in the VY camp feeling that Fisher was holding him back. But what he did yesterday? Inexcusable and the end of the road.

toronto
11-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I find it funny (sad) some people still complain we didn't draft him over Mario.

Funny thing is that the guys that were 'supposed' to go 1-2-3-4 (Williams, Bush, VY and Leinart) have all gagged up enough that no one won.

toronto
11-22-2010, 09:21 AM
Hey your sig is off by a few games ;)

Updated :(

thunderkyss
11-22-2010, 09:35 AM
I'd take Jeff Fisher yesterday. Today. And tomorrow.

The guy has been held back by his owner, being forced to play Vince Young.

He built a heckuva' defense. He's a former secondary player himself, and you know we NEED that sort of accountability with the condition of our secondary.

He is a strategist.

Not that I'm defending our defense.... we suck, but the Titans suck just as bad. Against common opponents, they did just as bad as we did.

Please stop saying the Titans D is a "heckuva' defense" that's just not true.

eriadoc
11-22-2010, 09:38 AM
Wonderlic doesn't measure character. Forrest Gump was a nice guy with a heart of gold, remember?

I was in the VY camp feeling that Fisher was holding him back. But what he did yesterday? Inexcusable and the end of the road.

No, I consider his behavior the past few years a byproduct of intelligence. If you stand to make millions of dollars, but that requires a certain behavior, the smart thing to do is to behave appropriately.

thunderkyss
11-22-2010, 09:39 AM

True. True......

I was happy with the Mario pick, my thoughts were if we're going to draft offense (Reggie Bush) let's get a QB, & not a scat back. I still stand by that.

I wouldn't have minided D'Brickshaw either, but the highlights I saw, Mario ate his lunch.

I was really in the "anybody but Reggie" camp.

BigBull17
11-22-2010, 09:45 AM

He has a ten play hand book cause he has to write it in crayon. VY isnt the sharpest QB in the knife drawer.

BigBull17
11-22-2010, 09:46 AM

He has a ten play hand book cause he has to write it in crayon. VY isnt the brightest crayon in the box.

Ole Miss Texan
11-22-2010, 11:03 AM
Funny thing is that the guys that were 'supposed' to go 1-2-3-4 (Williams, Bush, VY and Leinart) have all gagged up enough that no one won.
I know we all want Mario to be more consistent but I think we more than "won" with his selection. The dude has 47 career sacks and 10 forced fumbles in less than 5 seasons. He's got 7.5 sacks through 10 games this year playing in front of, most likely, the statistically worst secondary in NFL history.

To put it in comparison:
Mario Williams since 2006: 47 Sacks
Julius Peppers since 2006: 45.5 Sacks

Mario Williams' 1st 4 seasons: 39.5 Sacks
Julius Peppers' 1st 4 seasons: 40.5 Sacks

FirstTexansFan
11-22-2010, 11:27 AM

Forrest is a fictional character, Vince Young is.... wait, you're right, nevermind :)

Hookem Horns
11-22-2010, 11:29 AM
I know we all want Mario to be more consistent but I think we more than "won" with his selection. The dude has 47 career sacks and 10 forced fumbles in less than 5 seasons. He's got 7.5 sacks through 10 games this year playing in front of, most likely, the statistically worst secondary in NFL history.

To put it in comparison:

I think he had 2 yesterday. It's obvious at this point Mario is the best player of the 3. Right now our defense is Mario, a dejuiced Cushing and a bunch of guys that should be playing in the UFL.

Marcus
11-22-2010, 11:36 AM
Also, I've said this before and it bears repeating: VY wants to play in a Texan uniform BAD, and the fact that he isn't is eating him alive.

The guy is not a leader.

Let me modify that quote a little bit.

I've said this before and it bears repeating: There are a lot of fans who STILL want VY to play in a Texan uniform BAD, and the fact that he isn't is eating THEM alive.

I've said this before and it bears repeating: Most football fans are just downright stoopid.

Double Barrel
11-22-2010, 11:37 AM

I don't know, man. Reggie has a ring and he was a part of that Super Bowl offense.

And Mario would be a beast if he wasn't on the worst freakin' defense of the last forty years. He's the only d-lineman worth a crap on our team right now.

To put it in comparison:

Agreed completely. Mario on a a better defense would be scary, especially one that knew how to coach him and implement his talents properly.

Mr teX
11-22-2010, 12:14 PM

To put it in comparison:

Stop OMT, this just makes too much sense for some on this board. When you also consider that Peppers played with hella more talent on alot of those teams than mario has played with his entire career..It would be downright scary what he could've done by now.

GP
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
Not that I'm defending our defense.... we suck, but the Titans suck just as bad. Against common opponents, they did just as bad as we did.

I'll take his overall philosophy, approach, and mentality toward defense. He could take what we have, and make it better.

I think what's hurting the Titans is that they lost Haynesworth and VandenBosch (sp?) who were two buzzsaws and made the whole dline pretty good. They got older in the secondary too.

At this point, I'd give Fisher or Cowher or Gruden a shot at 4 years as our head coach. The Kubiak thing isn't working. It's not just field goal kickers who sometimes need a change of scenery. Sometimes the HC needs a breath of fresh air, too.

We can all find several head coaches who had to get canned a few times before they found their niche and really settled into a zone with a team.

Mr teX
11-22-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll take his overall philosophy, approach, and mentality toward defense. He could take what we have, and make it better.

I think what's hurting the Titans is that they lost Haynesworth and VandenBosch (sp?) who were two buzzsaws and made the whole dline pretty good. They got older in the secondary too.

At this point, I'd give Fisher or Cowher or Gruden a shot at 4 years as our head coach. The Kubiak thing isn't working. It's not just field goal kickers who sometimes need a change of scenery. Sometimes the HC needs a breath of fresh air, too.

We can all find several head coaches who had to get canned a few times before they found their niche and really settled into a zone with a team.

belicheat
dungy
for starters

TexansSeminole
11-22-2010, 03:14 PM

Titans D gives up 19.8 points per game.

Texans D gives up 28.7 points per game.

Your just plain wrong.

What matters in football? Points

What do the Titans do? Give up less points.

Who's better? The Titans.

Rocket science? No.

GP
11-22-2010, 03:32 PM
belicheat
dungy
for starters

Coughlin (Super Bowl)
Gruden (Super Bowl)

Guys can come in and take what was there, and make it better.

It happens.

Because maybe you needed to face reality, the reality that you need to make some changes (Coughlin admits as much, and that was HUGE for him--because of who he is and his personality type--to make a change in his demeanor).

But McNair is hurting us, the players (AJ, specifically) and he's prolonging Kubiak's growth as a future head coach somewhere else, by keeping Kubiak here.

GP
11-22-2010, 03:39 PM
Titans D gives up 19.8 points per game.

Texans D gives up 28.7 points per game.

Your just plain wrong.

What matters in football? Points

What do the Titans do? Give up less points.

Who's better? The Titans.

Rocket science? No.

Beyond that, though, I'm talking about the heart and soul of their defense. Yeah, the Fake Irishman is cheap and dirty--exclude him from this conversation, because he is own in his own little dysfunctional, warped world. The remainder of that defense will fly around the field. Hit you. Stay in your face.

That's the attitude of a Jeff Fisher team. If they hadn't been forced to take Vince Young, due to Possum Face's twisted logic, that franchise isn't tanking a game like they did the Patriots game. They been so wrapped up in helping Radio get his head right, worrying about Radio's momma and how Radio's pastor think about the Titans and if they're trying to help poor Radio, and yo got Possum Breath shoving Radio at 'em all year long, over and over, that it's a wonder Jeff Fisher has held that team together. Lost Haynesworth, who had been destroying people in that 4-3 of the Titans. Lost KVB. Lost Schwartz, or whatever his name is, the guy who was a great coach for them.

There's a lot of SUBSTRACTIONS and dysfunctional stuff that Jeff Fisher is not responsible for there. Stuff that's on Bud's shoulders, as far as I am concerned. Put Fisher on this team, with its offense, and let him help the defense and bring in a REAL d-coord, and watch this thing take off.

Because Jeff knows the Colts. Jeff knows the Jags. And he sure does know those Titans, doesn't he?

TexansSeminole
11-22-2010, 03:42 PM
I still remember him giving McNair a ten play playbook for 5 years, and guess what?

So McNair got a co-MVP award with a ten play playbook?

Sorry, but I am not buying that.

GP
11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
So McNair got a co-MVP award with a ten play playbook?

Sorry, but I am not buying that.

McNair and Eddie George, and throw in Wycheck while we are at it, were great players. Derrick Mason, too.

And a talented defense.

That was all Jeff Fisher.

Then came Vince Young, who we all know was a pick by Possum Poop. Heck, Fisher STILL was able to have forward thinking and grab Chris Johnson when lots of people on here never had Chris Johnson that high. (I did, by the way. :pats self on back:)

I like what Fisher has in Kenny Britt, btw.

Really, this team started collapsing when they grabbed VY (off of bad logic by Bud Adams) and then the defense started losing key players and a coach. Yet Jeff Fisher rallied the Titans last year and still almost made a gourmet meal out of dog food.

He's not a god or anything, don't get me wrong. But stack him up against Kubiak and let me know which guy you want to be in full charge of your entire team--both sides, managing the game and the strategy and all its adjustments. You want Kubiak or Fisher? Easy call. Especially with what we got going on with our offense.

Bulluck53
11-22-2010, 04:17 PM
I don't buy it either. I can maybe buy into some of the examples anti-Fisher people throw out about Fish hindering VY in certain ways, but he just doesn't trust Vince.

Bud tells Fisher VY is the QB, Fisher proceeds to place VY on the IR, ending his season.

Advantage: Fisher :)

drewmar74
11-22-2010, 04:47 PM
Per PFT, VY now going to IR.

link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/22/vy-heading-to-ir/)

gwallaia
11-22-2010, 04:55 PM
Per PFT, VY now going to IR.

link (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/22/vy-heading-to-ir/)

Hopefully this means less #10 jerseys at Reliant this Sunday.