PDA

View Full Version : We should've known...

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Who here thought we'd win when we intercepted the ball with 2 minutes left in the 4th? Up by one....worst case we kick the FG and make the Jets get a TD. Well, that's exactly what happened. I mean...a frustrating..kicking my dog worthy finish....FML. F Kubiak. F Bush. I knew we'd blow it.

Crap man, two years ago we almost let the 0-16 Lions beat us at home. We should've lost to the Redskins and Raiders this year. WE ARE PATHETIC! WE should've known we aren't who we thought we were.

Jottoz
11-21-2010, 03:50 PM
Who here thought we'd win when we intercepted the ball with 2 minutes left in the 4th. Up by one....worst case we kick the FG and make the Jets get a TD. Well, that's exactly what happened. I mean...a frustrating..kicking my dog worthy finish....FML. F Kubiak. F Bush.

Crap man, two years ago we almost let the 0-16 Lions beat us at home. We should've lost to the Redskins and Raiders this year. WE ARE PATHETIC! WE should've known we aren't who we thought we were.

Unfortunately this same team could be 7-3!

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 03:54 PM

This team has no real leadership. No real generals on the field. The coaching staff made this terrible mistake of not shoring up our secondary before letting Dunta go. Kubiak is now 4 games under .500 and it's enough to make me lose me freaking mind. Enough is enough!

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 03:55 PM
Again...who here really though we would win after we got up by 4? Color me FOOLED!

Pantherstang84
11-21-2010, 03:57 PM
Again...who here really though we would win after we got up by 4? Color me FOOLED!

Honestly, I had my doubts when I saw 55 seconds left on the clock. I'm being serious. I even tweeted it. rolisrgti06 Look it up.

Texas T
11-21-2010, 03:59 PM

Not me, I was watching the game with some Jets fans and they were hanging their heads...I told them not to worry they were playing us...wow look at that.
I did call it though I told those same fans that we would make Sanchez look like Namith-min 300 Yds passing and 2 TDs!
I called it. This is my expectations for the rest of the year so I'll watch and not be upset for the rest of the year!
My wife commented on how calm I am after this game.

ATXtexanfan
11-21-2010, 03:59 PM

i could also be a millionare everytime i play the lotto

hradhak
11-21-2010, 04:02 PM
Our defense just needs to make 1 stop more per game to be 7-3. The problem is that we are so woeful they can't even do that.

kiwitexansfan
11-21-2010, 04:04 PM
I thought we had it won. I could not believe that we would let a long bomb beat us two weeks in a row.

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 04:19 PM
I thought we had it won. I could not believe that we would let a long bomb beat us two weeks in a row.

Right, there in lies the common thought. I thin we were in a two deep zone at the time. Wilson just freaking blew it. Can't blame Allen. Frank Bush on the sidelines didn't help.

DexmanC
11-21-2010, 04:24 PM
The Titans' new QB is Rusty Smith, rookie with a rocket arm.

Goodbye Texans next week.

Trap_Star
11-21-2010, 04:27 PM
'these kids are working hard out there'

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 08:17 PM
'these kids are working hard out there'

Already hitting to booze hard. Wish I could be cheering instead of drinking the sorrows away. At least I shot a deer this morning. That was cool compared to this game...

Anyone else think we would've won after we were up be 4 with < 2 mins.?

JB
11-21-2010, 08:47 PM
Already hitting to booze hard. Wish I could be cheering instead of drinking the sorrows away. At least I shot a deer this morning. That was cool compared to this game...

Anyone else think we would've won after we were up be 4 with < 2 mins.?

Cool! Buck or doe? Where do you hunt?

At least I still have something to get excited about. I can shoot a doe for the next week and the rut is here. :shoot:

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 08:55 PM
Cool! Buck or doe? Where do you hunt?

At least I still have something to get excited about. I can shoot a doe for the next week and the rut is here. :shoot:

JB,
Big buck, 16 inch spread, 160 pounds taken in Cuero. He was ruttin' bad though (hind quarters stank to high hell!!!) Much better hunting than anything I've done in the hill country. Thought I gave the Texans good mojo this morning...at least I saw a few Texan fans at Buc-ees in Luling on my way back to Cowboy country...errr...San Antonio.

There's plenty of good action to see. Saw a lot of does, but they're not staying still long. Bucks are chasing hard (pun intended).

Note: If I could shoot tack like deer...we'd be undefeated! Bet your ass on it! I'm a TEXAN! Beat the titans!!!

JB
11-21-2010, 09:26 PM
JB,
Big buck, 16 inch spread, 160 pounds taken in Cuero. He was ruttin' bad though (hind quarters stank to high hell!!!) Much better hunting than anything I've done in the hill country. Thought I gave the Texans good mojo this morning...at least I saw a few Texan fans at Buc-ees in Luling on my way back to Cowboy country...errr...San Antonio.

There's plenty of good action to see. Saw a lot of does, but they're not staying still long. Bucks are chasing hard (pun intended).

Note: If I could shoot tack like deer...we'd be undefeated! Bet your ass on it! I'm a TEXAN! Beat the titans!!!

That's cool! I've seen lots of doe's, and a few small bucks. No Muy Grande yet. Though we do have quite a few in East Texas where I am now hunting. Used to hunt in Mason County, so I am used to Hill Country deer.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 09:29 PM
That's cool! I've seen lots of doe's, and a few small bucks. No Muy Grande yet. Though we do have quite a few in East Texas where I am now hunting. Used to hunt in Mason County, so I am used to Hill Country deer.

Sorry for the thread hi-jack.

No worries, not like we're talking about a Texan victory...*crickets*

Good luck on your big buck!! Mason County has produced some surprises! Cheers!!!

MFG16
11-21-2010, 09:35 PM

When we intercepted the ball I said two things: "YES!" and "If we don't score a touchdown we are going to lose the game".

We didn't score a touchdown and well yall know the rest.

BSofA04
11-21-2010, 09:36 PM
When we intercepted the ball I said two things: "YES!" and "If we don't score a touchdown we are going to lose the game".

We didn't score a touchdown and well yall know the rest.

Yep. You and I were on the same thought process (you're a smart mother ****er).

MFG16
11-21-2010, 09:40 PM
Yep. You and I were on the same thought process (you're a smart mother ****er).

Haha great minds think alike. I do find it ironic though that the one time kubiak gives the ball to foster three times in a row we get stuffed. A screen or pitch in that situation might of got us in the endzone.

HouTexans
11-21-2010, 11:38 PM
The Texans "oilered" it....