PDA

View Full Version : When I Knew We Were Losing

mariowillshine15
11-21-2010, 03:30 PM
When we settled for a field goal after the interception.

I can understand running it the first two times to burn their timeouts but to run again on 3rd down so close to a touchdown was a pansy call.

Schaub was on fire and you decide to just run it and give yourself no chance to make it a 8 point game.

Even if they score and get the 2 point conversion it's overtime.

Yea the defense should of you know played defense but to expect that from them is stupid with how abominable they are.

At least were one game closer to change.

Pantherstang84
11-21-2010, 03:32 PM
When we settled for a field goal after the interception.

I can understand running it the first two times to burn their timeouts but to run again on 3rd down so close to a touchdown was a pansy call.

Schaub was on fire and you decide to just run it and give yourself no chance to make it a 8 point game.

Even if they score and get the 2 point conversion it's overtime.

Yea the defense should of you know played defense but to expect that from them is stupid with how abominable they are.

At least were one game closer to change.

For me it was when I saw 55 seconds left on the clock.

Norg
11-21-2010, 03:33 PM
Awwwww what haoppend to the unstopable ARIAN FOSTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if hes so good why couldnt he take it in with 3 plays ????????????

kiwitexansfan
11-21-2010, 03:34 PM
Just after kickoff, when you knew the Jets had enough players to field a team?

Yankee_In_TX
11-21-2010, 03:35 PM
For me it was when I saw 55 seconds left on the clock.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup. PLENTY of time against us to move 100 yards for a TD.

Rey
11-21-2010, 03:36 PM
I knew that the Jets would atleast get into field goal range. I knew that our DB's would not hold up and that our pass rush could only do so much against Sanchez.

Also, I applaud the Texans for getting back into the game, but their overall play was sub par today.

Jets made a few costly mistakes towards the end, but the Texans had been screwing up all day.

utahmark
11-21-2010, 03:36 PM
3 straight runs there was the only option. if you defense can't hold in that situation your not a winning team anyway. there are enough reason's for kubiak to be let go you don't have to make $#@$ up.