PDA

View Full Version : Zac Diles was hospitalized with an illness

HouSportsWriter
11-19-2010, 03:39 PM
Houston Texans starting linebacker Zac Diles was hospitalized with an illness.

Texans coach Gary Kubiak told reporters today that he's hopeful that he'll be released from the hospital today.

"Zac is still not feeling better," Kubiak said in remarks distributed by the team. "Hopefully he will be released sometime this afternoon from the hospital, if everything is okay. My expectations are that he will be ready to go.

"He just hadn’t been feeling well, just trying to get fluids in him and get him feeling better. I thought maybe he’d be over here today, but didn’t feel good about that this morning. So we’ll see where we’re at this afternoon.”

Diles has been hospitalized since Thursday morning.

If he can't go, rookie Darryl Sharpton will start in his place.

"He started feeling ill in the meetings," Kubiak said. "That’s when we put him in and had been through the night.”

link

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Texans-Zac-Diles-hospitalized-with-illness.html

badboy
11-19-2010, 03:44 PM
Houston Texans starting linebacker Zac Diles was hospitalized with an illness.

Texans coach Gary Kubiak told reporters today that he's hopeful that he'll be released from the hospital today.

"Zac is still not feeling better," Kubiak said in remarks distributed by the team. "Hopefully he will be released sometime this afternoon from the hospital, if everything is okay. My expectations are that he will be ready to go.

"He just hadn’t been feeling well, just trying to get fluids in him and get him feeling better. I thought maybe he’d be over here today, but didn’t feel good about that this morning. So we’ll see where we’re at this afternoon.”

Diles has been hospitalized since Thursday morning.

If he can't go, rookie Darryl Sharpton will start in his place.

"He started feeling ill in the meetings," Kubiak said. "That’s when we put him in and had been through the night.”

link

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Texans-Zac-Diles-hospitalized-with-illness.htmlSIAB! WHere you been man? I was thinking about you just yesterday. How is school?

Ole Miss Texan
11-19-2010, 03:48 PM
Oh boy, I hope he gets better. I like Diles a lot.

Yea coach... it was from watching that game film. I'm surprised more of them didn't feel ill!!

HouSportsWriter
11-19-2010, 03:52 PM
SIAB! WHere you been man? I was thinking about you just yesterday. How is school?

Im home schooled now, but my spelling has got alot beter! We are working on that more then anything. I still do experments for science and i keep in touch with my freinds on facebook. if any of yall want me to add you send me a pm!

Showtime100
11-19-2010, 03:58 PM

Yea coach... it was from watching that game film. I'm surprised more of them didn't feel ill!!

Almost said the same thing...lol. I wasn't feeling as tactful as I thought I should at the moment. I agree about Diles. Food poisoning I guess?

*looks suspiciously around the board* :spy:

Ole Miss Texan
11-19-2010, 04:07 PM
Almost said the same thing...lol. I wasn't feeling as tactful as I thought I should at the moment. I agree about Diles. Food poisoning I guess?

*looks suspiciously around the board* :spy:

You know this wouldn't happen to anyone in our secondary... they can't catch ANYTHING!

:tiphat:

Beer and Metal
11-19-2010, 04:41 PM
You know this wouldn't happen to anyone in our secondary... they can't catch ANYTHING!

:tiphat:

I'm not sure about that. They can't seem to defend against anything airborn.

thunderkyss
11-19-2010, 05:10 PM

Can someone rep him for me?

DexmanC
11-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Yeah, Zac. Losing makes me sick, too.

Ole Miss Texan
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Out of the hospital, back at home. Good news.

SheTexan
11-19-2010, 05:33 PM
"He just hadn’t been feeling well, just trying to get fluids in him and get him feeling better.

The only "fluid" that will help with a bad case of DEPRESSION (JMO) is a long shot of Jack, or something similar!! :shots:

beerlover
11-19-2010, 05:50 PM
yeah that's what I do when I have flu like symptoms, check into the hospital & stay there overnight :sleep:

Texan_Bill
11-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Im home schooled now, but my spelling has got alot beter! We are working on that more then anything. I still do experments for science and i keep in touch with my freinds on facebook. if any of yall want me to add you send me a pm!

gotten a lot better.

:jk: ;) Welcome back.

Big Lou
11-19-2010, 06:24 PM
Sh*t I'd stay of the field too if i were part of that defense, hell I'd pull a Brandon Marshall and wrestle into a television which sliced my wrists for a shot at not being associated with the possible 2nd worst D in history.

they probably just think its Food Poisening if he's yacking, but it's just because he saw game film.

awtysst
11-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Wonder if he has mono?

kiwitexansfan
11-19-2010, 08:27 PM

WOW, it has improved, good work Beast.