PDA

View Full Version : Earl's looking better these days ...

Hookem Horns
11-17-2010, 09:06 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/html5/video?id=7795468&pid=null&section=null

He seems to have more faith in the Texans than I do at this moment however it's great to see him supporting them and standing with the fans in Houston.

I wonder if Arian Foster saw that interview. He should listen to the man's advice and take pride that the greatest running back in history admires him.

JB
11-17-2010, 09:22 PM
http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/html5/video?id=7795468&pid=null&section=null

He seems to have more faith in the Texans than I do at this moment however it's great to see him supporting them and standing with the fans in Houston.

I wonder if Arian Foster saw that interview. He should listen to the man's advice and take pride that the greatest running back in history admires him.

Dude, that was Awesome!!!

Earl is the greatest, and he is looking really good. Glad to see him happy & comfortable.

And I sincerely hope that Arian has seen that!

texanhead08
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Arian may not even know who Earl is without being told. I doubt Arian was even alive when Earl retired.

JB
11-17-2010, 09:48 PM
Arian may not even know who Earl is without being told. I doubt Arian was even alive when Earl retired.

You don't think Arian is a student of the game? Thats a pretty damn ignorant statement in my opinion.

Wow. Have you ever heard of Jim Brown? Or Gale Sayers? Dick Butkus?

Great players are great players.

And the current players are not totally ignorant of the league history.

FirstTexansFan
11-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Thanks for posting this Hook'Em... my hero then, and now, just love the guy and his attitude about everything.

Texan_Bill
11-18-2010, 07:26 AM
You don't think Arian is a student of the game? Thats a pretty damn ignorant statement in my opinion.

Who? You're old.

Thanks for posting Hookem! Much love for Earl!

Double Barrel
11-18-2010, 10:40 AM
It's fantastic to see Earl in good spirits. Still the greatest football player this city has ever seen, and perhaps will remain that way for a long, long time. Heckuva' nice guy, too. I'm glad our franchise is bringing him into the fold, even if just to honor him.

Giant Tiger
11-18-2010, 06:25 PM
Thanks for posting this Hook'Em... my hero then, and now, just love the guy and his attitude about everything.

So True! :victory: :thumbup

texanhead08
11-18-2010, 06:38 PM

When Ricky Williams was being recruited by UT they set it up for Earl to meet him during his visit and he had no idea who Earl was.

JB
11-18-2010, 06:48 PM
When Ricky Williams was being recruited by UT they set it up for Earl to meet him during his visit and he had no idea who Earl was.

And it is pretty well known that Ricky Williams has never been a student of the game.

drs23
11-18-2010, 07:21 PM
And it is pretty well known that Ricky Williams has never been a student of the game.

Perhaps so, but he sure can spot the best bud in the bag! :spin: