PDA

View Full Version : Sports Science....their break down of the "Fail Gary" play.

Carr Bombed
11-17-2010, 06:44 PM
Did anybody see it? Wow, that was alot of information...a tenth of a second too soon.

You know what it made me think after hearing all that.......Why wasn't Andre Johnson on the field... You put your best athletes in the game on plays like that. Many receivers are routinely used in that scenario. Oh well, that was pretty good.

P.S.

Why did I drop LeGarrette Blount.. :kubepalm:

drs23
11-17-2010, 06:47 PM
Did anybody see it? Wow, that was alot of information...a tenth of a second too soon.

You know what it made me think after hearing all that.......Why wasn't Andre Johnson on the field... You put your best athletes in the game on plays like that. Many receivers are routinely used in that scenario. Oh well, that was pretty good.

P.S.

Character issues? :kitten:

Carr Bombed
11-17-2010, 06:55 PM
Character issues? :kitten:

yeah, as soon as I let him go...he blew up.

Ghostform
11-17-2010, 07:31 PM

P.S.

I just wrote that in another thread before reading this one... thats what i was wondering as well.