PDA

View Full Version : Watching NFL Playbook and .....

El Tejano
11-16-2010, 05:38 PM
Shawn Springs was saying that he could see the talent on the DBs but noticed that their technique was not sound. He pointed out that they are usually in the right position but because of the way they react to a route or pass, they end up getting beat badly due to a one second delay in their technique.

To me that says COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbs gots to go man.

ThaShark316
11-16-2010, 05:48 PM
Shawn Springs was saying that he could see the talent on the DBs but noticed that their technique was not sound. He pointed out that they are usually in the right position but because of the way they react to a route or pass, they end up getting beat badly due to a one second delay in their technique.

To me that says COACHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gibbs gots to go man.

You have to mold CBs early in their careers. It's kind of the same with pitchers. Lucky for the Corners here, a new DB coach might help. Call Deion....lmao.

JB
11-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Yeah, Gibbs teaches a technique that most of the db's haven't seen before. Works well for some, not so well for others. I guess they have to buy in, because it worked for him in KC. Maybe he doesn't get input on which db's should be drafted.

I've thought for awhile that Rick Smith drafts what he thinks will be a good db, because of his background, and maybe doesn't put what the scouts and coaches tell him enough weight. He is a genius ex-db ya know.

Lucky
11-16-2010, 10:30 PM
Shawn Springs was saying that he could see the talent on the DBs but noticed that their technique was not sound.
Later, Springs made more astute observations, such as "Water is wet" and "The sun is hot".

Rey
11-16-2010, 10:33 PM
Fire the whole coaching staff. I really hope they don't win a couple gimme games at the end to make the record look decent and then scape goat a couple position coaches. That would really piss me off.

JB
11-16-2010, 10:36 PM
Later, Springs made more astute observations, such as "Water is wet" and "The sun is hot".

Don't sugarcoat it. You think Springs is playing with a deck of 49?

Lucky
11-16-2010, 10:45 PM
Don't sugarcoat it. You think Springs is playing with a deck of 49?
Not necessarily. But, I did hear that Springs is up for the lead in the live action version of Captain Obvious.

http://www.legaljuice.com/Captain%20obvious%20saving%20funny%20picture%20fal ling.jpg

JB
11-16-2010, 10:47 PM
:lol:

silvrhand
11-17-2010, 08:12 AM
not necessarily. But, i did hear that springs is up for the lead in the live action version of captain obvious.

http://www.legaljuice.com/captain%20obvious%20saving%20funny%20picture%20fal ling.jpg

lolololol